Fanclub The Jag Fel Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Melyanna, Oct 14, 2001.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Stackpole and Allston did always write Jag well. I'm not overly adverse to the way Denning writes him, either. Denning just hasn't had that much to do with him. Allston is always going to write him better because he is basically the fighter pilot who rose from it.
  2. imiller Force Ghost

star 3
    Well...I'm a bit biased, but I think Allston writes almost everyone better. Except maybe Saba. Saba is pretty much all Denning.

Wonder if anyone else is still checking the Jag Fan Club... :-(
  3. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    They'll make their way over here slowly but surely. We've had a few new and old faces already.
  4. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    New Users FINALLY Being allowed to join will help alot. ;)
  5. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    Jagged Fel is interesting, of course I avoid the Denningverse, so that doesn't factor into how I view him.
  6. bknielson Jedi Youngling

Happy to have found the Jag Fel fan club. I definitely prefer Allston's take on Jag. And, I keep wondering at all the lost opportunities by not featuring him in more books.
  7. imiller Force Ghost

star 3
    Favorite scenes, anyone? I have to say, I have a huge soft spot for the "I'm not going anywhere...because I don't want to" scene and the follow up where he sneaks around Wedge and Tycho.
  8. Team Padme Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I much prefer Jag over Zekk, hopefully in SOTJ he gets to become a dad!
  9. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Nov 27, 2012
  10. Sith Lady-in-Waiting Jedi Youngling

Yayyy to have found this thread. I thought I was the only one with weak knees for him.

One of my favorite scenes is from dark journey (I think?) where he was about to sneak off with Jaina. She's wearing the red dress and there's so much UST
  11. HighLadyFel Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm going to have to agree with this as one of Jag's best moments. Even the battle before was captivating.
  12. Iron_lord Chosen One

star 6
    Allston's style of writing (lots of humour and snark) does suit Jag I think.
  13. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    I love Jag Fel too! I'm so glad he finally married Jaina. They were a great couple right from the start, and all the messing around with their love lives was very very painful.
    Runjedirun likes this.
  14. Jainasolo101 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    It's not my favorite Jag scene but I do like in the Crucible. I would highlight it like I use to, but I've been away so long I have to learn how to hide spoliers!
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth