main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jawa Hunters Official Gab Thread!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OMG ! ! ! Why didn't you tell us ? ? ? When ? ? ? Where ? ? ? You know all of us Jawa's would of been there for you if you had of told us ! ! ! Bottom line Gabe...................... CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! Me and my soulmate wish you both many years of happiness ! ! ! :)

2. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    We sort of eloped with parental consent, it was the 30th of December, in Gainesville, Fl.
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/journal/slingshot70/images/marriedhands.jpg]

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Wow! Congratulations! :D

4. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    While I was in Gainesville,I met Darren from the Gainesville FanForce, and what can I say but WOW, The FanForce is GREAT people everywhere!

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/journal/slingshot70/images/darrenandgabe.JPG]
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/journal/slingshot70/images/handshake.JPG]
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/journal/slingshot70/images/gabeanddarren.JPG]

5. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    WOW! Congrats! I am sooooo happy for the both of you. Marrige is great. I highly reccomend it!

6. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Wow. Congratulation. :)

7. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Congrats my boy! Welcome to the little thing I like to call "The Circle of Trust." Awsome!

Jedi Master Kel

8. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Now comes the initiation. We should have one for everyone, and then one for just the guys, eh? eh? hahahahahaa. wow. If you know what I mean, eh?

I hope you do...

I don't

9. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    HEY! I should be invited....even if I am a girl!

10. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    I better get an invite too!!!

11. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Well, so much for inviting the strippers.

12. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    ...but ... but :( I thought they were the strippers...

13. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    **hangs head** tsk tsk

That's why we don't have to invite any strippers.

the ladies will be there.

14. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    strippers???
    I didn't know we were gonna refinish that old wooden chair.

15. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    You naughty boys! Hmmmm, although I do have that blue twi-lek slave costume....

....and a sander, so maybe we could work on re-finishing old furniture!

16. Jainalover

Jainalover Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Congratulations Gabe. I am the new guy who was at the meeting this afternoon. The two of you make a terrific couple and may you have many many wonderful years of marital bliss. Best of wishes to you both.

17. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Jainalover! Glad to see you on the boards here! :) Welcome!!! :)

18. Jainalover

Jainalover Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Good Morning my friends. Yes, I got online and looked up the site as soon as I got home on Sunday afternoon. Very cool guys, I was suitably impressed. Who named the group the Jawa Hunters though? It is a very original name.

19. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Thanks for the compliments on the website. feel free to PM me if there is anything that you'd like to add to it. As far as I recall, it was voted on. As per who suggested it, I'm not sure.

20. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Gabe, I finished your costume. Bet you forgot I had it! Hehehehe. Sorry I took so long. When can we get together so I can get it to you?

Oh, and everyone else. C:III is coming, and my costume list is already getting long. If you are going to want one, start talking to me now. All Jawa Hunters get free labour on part of thier costume (usually the cloak, at least that's been my policy in the past).

21. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Geez Sis.........how do you do everything you do?

22. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    hehehehehe, no sleep!

No, I just love to create!

23. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Just curious how the Dress Uniforms are coming along for us X-Wing pilots. Send me the pictures of the badges and I will start working on them. I will also try to do some research on them. I should be able to knock them out by the start of the summer.

I met with Jerri on Saturday (always a pleasure). When we parted, I had a tear in my eye thinking that this could be the last time I might see her for a while. I hope and pray that she likes her Lightsaber. As with every saber I make, a piece of my heart and soul are always with them. So I guess a part of me will be in California as well as in Swansboro.

Jedi Master Kel

24. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Ahh Kevin.......it is sad to a certain degree leaving everyone here. :( I have made the most awsome of friends in the NC area though the fanforce! :) Each and everyone of ya'll are a part of me & ya'll go w/me where ever I go! :) It does let me know how much everyone cares about me b/c all of ya'll are sad that I am leaving, but at the same time ya'll are all happy for me! :)

Saturday was not the last time that you will see me Kevin :) .....Anytime we come for a visit we will let you know ahead of time so that you can come and hang out w/all of us......and of course you know you will see me at C-3! :) We wiil be doing a going away dinner for me and Gabe in about a week and a half. You are more than welcome to attend this gathering!

As far as my lightsaber goes............IT IS THE BEST!!! :) I can't begin to describe to you Kevin how much I love this lightsaber! You did an awsome/wonderful job on it. :) It is perfect and I will wear it proudly! And yes you can say a part of you will be going to Calif w/me! :) :) :)

25. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    The X-Wing Pilot costumes have been pushed back being that a RenFaire is coming up, and suddenly everyone wants LOTR costume or Kilts, or in Entropy's case a Silky Sith cloak. I will scan those pics when I get a chance, I promise I haven't forgotton! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.