main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jacen13, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Master Valken sat in his chair beside Master Kenobi calmly. "We must be careful of the disturbance in the force, it is bigger than we think.? He stated as he looked around at the other masters.

With that Riddick looked at Master Kenobi and waited for a Jedi Council Member to reply

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    R2-G2 roled aroung serving drinks and snacks to the counsill members, and when the disrutption was felt, it made a sad beep and roled in in the corner and tried to be as small and invicible as possible.

3. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan ran at the Droids. One Droid swung his Lightsaber at Greg-Wan's head but Greg-Wan blocked it. Than the other Droid went for Greg-Wan's leg but he backflipped and kicked the Droid to the ground. Greg-Wan turned to the other Droid and ran at it. The Droid was blocking all of Greg-Wan's but it was getting tired. Greg-Wan than cut the Droids hand and it lost it's Lightsaber. He than cut the Droid in half. The other Droid got up and was about to stick it's Lightsaber through Greg-Wan but he turned around and cut the Droids head off.

"Hmmm. I didn't know these Droids were like that. Why would the Council make Droids that want to kill so badly? I know this is for training but these things were bent on killing me. There something going on here. I plan to find out what it is." Greg-Wan said to himself as he turned off his Lightsaber and left the room.

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja.....still standing by the window....closes his eyes at the feeling of the disturbance.........Do not jump to conclusions yet...... Ruja turned to the council. We should search the temple.....and see what we come up with...........

5. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Riddick turned to look at Ruja, there was a light in his eyes. "Are you on to something, Ruja?" He asked, he questioned him only because he knew Ruja was going somewhere on this, he knew Ruja was right, that the Jedi should search the temples.

6. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    "We should first check our perimeter and low security temple rooms. We don't want any threat from the inside." Kenobi stated, his hands behind his back and looking out of the window.

"Get me Greg-Wan. I'm confidant he could lead a search team." he said, waiting for the Council droid in the corner to follow up on the demand.

7. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Name: Kalissa (Kali)
    Species: Human
    Distinguishing Marks: Long, light brown hair, aqua eyes, pale skin
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Lightsaber Colour and Type: Green single blade
    Background/History: Kali was born on Naboo and quickly taken to Yavin IV by her Jedi aunt. She was then tested and found to have an unusually high midichlorian count, and apprenticed to her aunt early in her training.
    When she was 18, she defeated a Sith Lord and was deemed ready to take the trial. She was Knighted shortly after.
    She has a great weakness. Her aunt trained her on Naboo, living with her family. She loves her family very much, and is somewhat of a romantic. She knows it's forbidden, but hopes to fall in love someday.

Kalissa strode quickly through the halls, past training rooms. She had her eyes on the floor, searching.

She didn't notice a tall man come from one of the rooms, and walked right into him. She fell to the floor ungracefully and looked up into a pair of cold eyes.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry!" She stammered.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

8. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Suddenly, he felt another disturbance.

"It's one of them!" Kenobi shouted. "One of them has managed to get inside the Temple!"

He calmed down, ready to explain.

"Manatar, Darth Manatar, is the leader of a Dark Jedi cult called Dark Vision. He teaches them ancient Sith arts and, from an early age, has them taught to be cunning and powerful. He also turned my former apprentice, To'Male, to the Dark Side, creating a monster known as Darth Campak." he said, ending with a sigh.

"Get me Greg-Wan and shut down the Temple on a full emergency alert. Get the Padawans inside of the Archive Hall and rally the Knights. All of you, stand by on alert."

OOC: Queen, that man you bumped into will be the Dark Vision member. Is that cool with you? ;)

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Sure!! That's fine. Who's playing him?

10. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: No one at the moment. :( But I'm sure someone will fill the gap.... ;)

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan walked out of the training room. And walked by Kali and the Dark Vision member.

"Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" asked Greg-Wan.

The Dark Vision member just looked at him.

"Well. Okay. Not much of a talker are you?" said Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan than saw Kali on the floor.

"Hi. I'm Greg-Wan." said Greg-Wan with a smile as he helped Kali up.

"I'm Kali." said Kali.

"You know if your gonna train. You should do it in one of the training rooms." said Greg-Wan as he looked at both of them

A droid than came up to Greg-Wan.

"Master Greg-Wan. Master Kenobi needs to see you. We are locking down the Temple." said the droid.

"Hmm. Take me to him. Kali I suggest you come with me." said Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan turned to the Dark Vision member but he was gone.

"I guess he had something he had to do."

Greg-Wan and Kali went to the Council room.

(OOC: I'll be the Dark Vision Member.)

12. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Beep BIP Bep Bep Bep Beeep Bep Bip Bip R2-G2 said, a protocal droid translated.

"He says he is can help in the search, with lights, and whatever they may need".

13. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila walked through a section of the academy that was much like meditation chambers and part was. While she walked from room to room, she pressed a button on each wall, causing a soft light to glow in each room. When she reached a room that already had the light on, she looked around and saw a small child looking out a window.
    She walked over to the child and knelt beside her. "Hello, Tasha." "Good day," she answered, not turning her head to look at Alila. "You're in the meditation chambers at an odd time. What's up?" She shrugged. ?Ok, well, call Re if you need anything.? She nodded and Alila left the chambers and walked into the hallway, heading toward the council chambers.
    When she got there, she ask the droid at the front to tell Master Ruja that she wanted to speak with him today. ?Does he need to know right now?? Alila shook her head. ?Just make sure he gets the message.?
    Just then Alila saw two familiar figure coming her way. ?Hello, Greg-Wan. Kali.?

14. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan and Kali stoped.

"Hello Alila." said Greg-Wan.

"What's up?" asked Alila.

"We're not sure. A droid said Master Kenobi wanted to meet me. The Droid also said that he was locking down the temple. I don't know why though. I just now meant Kali. Any idea why the temple is being locked down?" replied Greg-Wan.

"No." said Alila.

"Would you like to come with us to the Council room?" asked Greg-Wan.

15. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    "Sure, alright."

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Greg-Wan, Kali, and Alila, walked into the Council room.

"Master Kenobi, what's going on?" asked Greg-Wan.

"A Dark Jedi is in the temple." replied Ken Kenobi.

"What is it you wanted me for?" Greg-Wan asked again.

"I need you to get a search team together. I want you to search all of the Temple inside and out." replied Ken.

"Yes Master." said Greg-Wan.

Greg-Wan turned to Kali.

"Kali, would you like to be apart of my search team?" asked Greg-Wan.

17. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    When the master mentioned a dark jedi and a search, Alila sucked in a deep breath and stiffened at a pang in her back. Noticing that the sound of her sharp breath had carried to the Jedi's ears, she slowly and softly breathed the air out, whispering, "I'm going...to go check on something." She then turned abruptly to leave.

18. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja looked at Kenobi........Send your search team to the west wing..........i will search the east.....once i am done there i will head to the lower levels of the academy............Ruja turned and headed for the door...his robe swaying behind him as he walked.........

19. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    R2-G2 roled after Ken and beeped for himselfe.

20. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Third Academy thread, geez you guys, i'm back with my orignal character from the orignal thread, Intamo is back! :D

IC: Intamo walked down the hall of the new Academy, it was a bit different then the old one but it wasn't bad. Intamo wondered if any of the masters from the old Academy were here, and still teaching....

21. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: I was taught at the Old Academy and taught there for a bit. ;)

IC:

Kenobi still stood with his hands held behind his back, looking out across the rebuilt Coruscant. It hadn't been the same since the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, but it had been built up to a similar city-planet as it was before....

He sighed and sat back down in his Head Council seat.

"We must stay calm. Any excitement or drip of fear will only worsen the situation. I'm sure this will all be solved soon. Very soon....." he sighed.

Coruscant also hadn't been the same since the Dark Visoners had moved in.....

22. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Intamo headed for the council room and sat in his chair, looking out the window. "So many deaths caused by the the Yuuzhan Vong," Intamo said to himself.... " I pray the the Jedi and the people of this planet will not be put in so much jeopardy again...

23. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kalissa shuddered involuntarily. The Council members looked at her curiously.

"I can feel it. The man I...walked into.." She said, rather embarrassed. "That was him. I felt it as soon as he touched me. His presence is like ice. I'll go find him with you Greg-Wan."

24. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Name: Izik Ruloon
    Species: Zabrak
    Distinguishing Marks (Hair and eye color, etc.): Looks just like Darth Maul, except tatoos are blue instead of red.
    Homeworld: Wayland
    Background/History(It doesn't have to be really long, just let us know what your character is like): Born on Wayland, Izik is the son of two refugees. He was trained in the Jedi Academy. He is now a member of the Council, and also a Lighsaber instructor at the Academy.

ooc: Is it ok to be a member of the Council and a lightsaber instructor?

25. DaughterChristmas

Dec 14, 2002
    Alila let out a sigh of relief, no one had said anything about her slightly queer attitude. She walked away from the doors of the council room, back toward the place where had met Tasha in the meditation chambers. When she got there, she noticed Re wasn't anywhere and Tasha was sitting with her head against the window, her eyes closed. Walking up beside her, Alila made sure Tasha was really asleep before shaking her arm gently. Tasha opened her eyes and looked at Alila, who was smiling. "You like the quietness of the meditation chambers, I presume? Come on," she said, not letting her answer, "Do you know where you and your friends..." Alila paused a moment. No, she wouldn't let Tasha roam the halls of the academy by herself. Dusk was arriving, and by the way she heard Master Ruja and Master Kenobi talking, she wasn't exactly sure if it was alright for a small padawan to be by herself, seeing as there was probably someone in the academy unwanted.
    "Come on," she repeated, taking the child's hand and leading her out of the quiet room. Arriving at the Archive Hall, Alila went in and told the master there that she was bringing in a little sleeper.

Turning and leaving, Alila breathed heavily as she walked through the halls toward where all the knights were. She shivered slightly as she felt someone watching her, and looking straight at the darkest corner she could see, she noticed the gleam on light shining off of a man's eyes. Continuing to walk, she went past that corner, making a motion with her head that slightly like a nod. There had certainly always been a queer presence about the knight Alila, and now, after four months in the academy, it began to reveal itself one step at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.