main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deneveon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset's eyes widened. Facing two enemies was completely different than just the Rodian. Soon he calmed down. His eyes shut and he raised his arms over his head. A whirlwind, born of anger, began raging, with the Quarren in the eye. He opened his eyes again, eager to see how his enemies would respond.

2. Zerohazard

Zerohazard Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    upon contact with the ground, Deeth uses the force to propel him self upwards into the air. Lands on the ground impressed and invigorated by the feeling of the battle...

IC: Ha ha ha...i saw your hesitance in the split second you had to finish me which you did not take...That feeling of nobility will be your downfalll!

his eyes glow with excite as he moves his lightsaber into an odd formation. He begins to circle Kahn.

3. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Gaark stood wide-eyed at the whirlwind. He laughed. "Do you think that can beat me?" He used the force to move it aside, and lunged at the Quarren. "Stay out of this, you."

4. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc- *puts hand to heart* I love the image he made me. :D But I also love my brother hundreds of miles away in a special school....so...yeh. Sorry that I couldn't respond, Deneveon. :)

Eh...one question, can I add 3 years to Shia's age? Another overlooked mistake of mine. [face_blush] :p

5. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: Sorry bout my Absence

IC:
    Tyss Grinned and Activated his Lightsaber Ready for a fight.

6. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The Quarren glared at Gaark. "Stay out of this? We were the ones training together! If anyone should stay out of it, it is the Jedi." His eyes brightened "Or better yet, we should teach him a lesson for meddling in the affairs of the Sith. What do you say Gaark? Shall we show this Jedi scum our true power?"

7. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Shia looked around again. "Je..." she sighed and rolled her eyes, then picked up her robe and walked out the doors that led into the Sith academic (eh, I'm tired) hall.

ooc- won't be on so much :(

8. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Kahn looks at Deeth and spins around, (like Gandalf did in LOTR when he knocked Saurman down)
    Yah!
    That was no hesitation Deeth, I just let you get up so...I can bring you down once more!

Kahn headbuts Deeth in the face, sending him staggering. Kahn uses the force to spin his saber in the air above his hand. Then, in an alien tounge he cries
    ¡Ahora soy el amo!
    He then raises his saber for the final blow

9. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Adelaide, sure you can add the years. No problem.

IC: Xes thrust her blade in an easy offensive.

TAG: DarkJediTJ

10. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tyss Parried the shot and made a low swoop.

TAG: Deneveon

11. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    IC: Not So Fast!!

Using the force to burst his speed dramatically as Kahn held his saber above his head rambling on, he dashed towards kahn delivering a Blow to his stomach with his saber.

IC: Never let your guard down you pathetic worm!

12. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    Gaark looks at Gesset. "I didn't mean you, I meant him! He has intruded, now he must pay. Let's get him, Quarren!" Gaark throws a bolt of Sith Lightning at the jedi.

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Shia heard a bolt of lightning. Strangely enough, and yet a bit expected by her, it seemed slightly weak or unneeded. "This is nuts. We're supposed to be training and there isn't supposed ot be a Jedi in this part of the academy..."

14. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset let off a burst of lightning that accompanied the Rodian "Forgive me, my fellow Sith. As for you, Jedi... you will pay." His staff whirling, Gesset flew into the air, his foot aimed straight towards the Jedi's chest.

15. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Kahn, now fourious at Deeth launches another assault...
    Pathetic Worm? You have much to learn, you need to come up with better insults
    Kahn glances across the room, seeing his cloak and second lightsaber... should he? And evil gleem sparks in his eyes, and before Deeth knows it, the second saber flies across the room into Kahn's hand. A red blade shoots out of the handle and brings it down to Deeth's level
    Now Deeth, prepare for a lesson in pain!
    Arching his back, he dodges Deeth's blow. He pins the saber down with the red one and raises the orange saber for his neck.
    ¡Sienta mi cólera!
    (trans-Feel my rage!

16. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    Deeth continues moving toward the other end of the corridor at his tremendous speed.

OOC:yeah i do keep going

turns around already knowing the new danger...

IC: Of course...did you honestly think that one was enough? Now the real fight begins!

Deeth hurls his saber at Kahn guiding it with the force, and at the same time speeds
    behind kahn and flinging blades of lightning towards him.

17. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes parried the attack, but deactivated her weapon at the sight of the Jedi.

"You!" She called. "Jedi, what are you doing here?"

She motioned for the Sith students to step back.

18. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "It's a clear violation of the rules, Master Xes." seethed the Quarren. "Any chance we can pass up detention in favor of execution? I'd be happy to volunteer..." He was panting, half with exhaustion, and half with anticipation. Struggling to bridle his hatred, he waited for his superiors to act.

19. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Sith Turned around "Jedi? I don't want Jedi near me, Pure things, no dirt no blood, how they live is worthless. Leave!"

20. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    Gaark stops his charge. "Can I kill the jedi, Master Xex? It's been so long since I've hunted..."
    Tag: Master Xes

21. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset turned towards Gaark. "The only way you'll kill him is if you beat me too it." he grinned.

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Shia entered the training hall again and had overheard the others. The only way either of you will kill him is if Master Xes gives you her consent, so I would just drop it now if I were you. she said to herself.

23. Orion_Jedi

Orion_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2001
    Orion shuts off lightsaber. "So you want to negociate?"

24. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset gave a wry smile. "Negotiate? There is no negotiating. Get out or we punish you. Nothing more to it than that."

25. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "I agree". Gaark draws his saber and waves it at the jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.