main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Last Jedi - Yes/No/Maybe Q&A Thread

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by RokurGepta, Dec 9, 2017.

1. RokurGepta

RokurGepta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2010
    Soon the first real spoilers from people who have actually seen the film will be out in the Internet for anyone to find. I’m sure there are those here who will go find them and devour every last detail. I’m also sure there are some here who, like me, want some specific answers but don’t necessarily want ALL THE SPOILERS if we can avoid them. So this thread is a humble request to those who have the spoilers: Could you answer some questions for us less adventurous spoiler hounds?

The rules:

Ask a question that can be answered with a Yes, No, or Maybe answer. The way you word the question will determine how much you actually get spoiled. The question “Is Rey’s parentage revealed in the film?” will get you a less spoilery answer obviously than a question like “Is Luke Rey’s father?” Ask less major questions too! Like “are there Rodians in the movie?” Or “Is there an after credits scene?”

To the answerers: Please limit your responses to Yes, No, or Maybe, with no editorializing or context. There are numerous other threads for deep discussion. Please reply directly to question posts so that the asker will get an alert.

Obviously reading through this thread beginning to end there will be many spoilers, so be careful. If you want to, ask your question and then wait for a reply using the alert feature.

Anyway, maybe this is a dumb idea in a spoilers allowed forum, but there must be others like me looking for some answers but not ALL the answers, and this seems like a way to avoid accidentally stumbling onto things.

Mods, if you don’t approve of this thread that’s fine, feel free to delete.

If not, I’ll get started with a couple questions.

Question 1: Is there a major twist or revelation regarding the nature of the Force?
    Question 2: Is there a major character death?

2. RokurGepta

RokurGepta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2010
    Also please spoiler tag all posts per forum rules.