main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The lost Home of the Lost Star Warriors

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Duguay, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    Hello, I haven't posted on here for quite a long time, but I wanted to bring up something of interest and concern to me, that I've not seen discussion about anywhere that I'm aware of.

About a year or more ago I came across a delightful website for SW West End Games RPG having to do with the characters and situations for the Marvel comic series. It was fun to look through, as an RPG source about characters and situations I was unfamiliar with. This eventually became costly later when I was eventually inspired by burning curiosity enough to collect the Dark Horse reprints of the Marvel series, which I'm still reading through and enjoying (I haven?t gone insane yet, though, that I?m aware of).

A few months ago, the host site shut down that and other sites, but I was able to save much, if not all of it?s content, text and artwork. The thing is, all that content seems like a lot of work, and I?m wondering if the person or people involved in putting it together were able to salvage it themselves, or if they had any interest in doing so. And I was quite fond of the site, and curious if anyone else here had the time of day for it. I don?t really know how to find these things out, but hopefully it?s of interest to others here. And maybe someone knows someone who knows someone who knows who created it...?

2. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Do you know what the web address used to be? I've found that at least 2 of my WEG bibles have been taken down too

3. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    I'm pretty sure it was here: http://members.aol.com/heywood254/index.html

It doesn't do much good to look there anymore, all you get is an apology for what's been shut down. :(

Hope that helps, sorry to hear about the loss of your materials. What where they about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.