main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN The Official E'ville Jedi Christmas Party 12-15-06

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mike-El, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Yeah, thanks to Mike, Lesley, and her parents for a great party. A good time was had by all (except possibly my gf...just kidding, she had a good time, just didn't understand what we were talking about most of the time). It was great to catch up with so many I hadn't seen in awhile.

2. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    My laptop and I want to thank everyone for making it such a great party! We had a great time, and it was nice to see everyone again.

Why is my laptop like a second person? Poor Jennifer. :D

Now, those of you who didn't make it or just didn't get enough, I'm looking forward to seeing ya at the Acropolis. :)

3. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Absolutely, thanks to Mike, Lesley and family for the hospitality. I had a great time at the party!

4. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    It was definately our pleasure. I am glad everyone had a great time. Except maybe for Doug pissing his pants during Ulkesh's Pennywise performance. [face_clown]

5. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Dang, too bad I missed that. Of course, after Doug did that, I might have done the same thing.

6. Agent_Sith

Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    Yeah, that was hilari....Heeeeeeyy!!

LoL, just kidding [face_blush]

Seriously though, I had a great time. Many thanks to Mike and Leslie for putting on a great party!

7. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I called stakky, thinking he and JMJ would be there so that I could talk to all of you (I lost every ones phone #'s back in april when my previous phone was stolen), but alas, they were up in Ft. Wayne and with out other's #'s. *sigh* Sounds like one heck of a shin-dig was had. :)

8. Mrs_Self_Destrukt

Mrs_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
  9. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Well Dang. I will be in Nashville seeing the Kentucky Wildcats lose another bowl game durring the Book Club shindig. I will be in the tristate for two weeks, starting the 24th, so if you want some Jammies time let me know!

Jammies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.