main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    It occurred to me reading the conversation between the two that it takes Sinre about five minutes to sign out and back in as his chosen Sock. Interesting. I wonder if he needs a password manager. :)

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    E. L.Knight - nothing much, just some random celestials and assorted gods have dropped in. Hang in with the tooth issue, that sucks.

3. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    First chance I've had to look at this on a full size computer. Two things:
    1. Can I request that my quarters not be below Mikaboshi? No telling what's going to drip down from the Lorekeeper's area.
    2. Will this be posted on the Library?

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  4. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    So....

Walking Dead, huh?

WookieeRage and QueenSabe7 like this.
  5. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Triumvirate, I'd like to formally request Jwob as the Lorekeeper's roommate, there should be no need for anyone to worry about what drips through the floor that way.

6. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Yeah... I saw this outcome of the walking dead... cuz, I'm awesome. Yaaaaaas!

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  7. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

What did you think?

Mikaboshi likes this.
  8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    I think it's what I predicted suck my n***.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Spoil me at your peril.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikaboshi, QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  10. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I shall be leaving this thread for a bit if a spoiler is incoming.

Mikaboshi and DarthIshyZ like this.
  11. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Some of yall have probably seen this before, but this website is a really cool interactive map of the Star Wars galaxy! http://www.swgalaxymap.com Thought I'd share.

12. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Always nice to have a good map of the galaxy on hand. Need to know how to coordinate my conquest and place my supply lines...

13. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    I'll find and crush you if you spoil Walking Dead. I've waited so long for this day!

Sent from my iPhone using... yup, you guessed it... Tapatalk.

14. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Did you watch it yet?

Mikaboshi likes this.
  15. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Nope, we don't get it till 9pm tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using... yup, you guessed it... Tapatalk.

Mikaboshi and Sinrebirth like this.
  16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I've got to wait for the missus to get home from the cinema with her sister first, too.

Temptation to watch the first 5 minutes before she gets home is terrible.

I am most cranky about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    The full document with room descriptions and updates to the map will be posted in the new resource thread ahead of the game's unveiling.

18. Darth Kronos

Jan 2, 2016

No spoiler:

They make you wait until about halfway through to truly know.

19. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I stopped watching WD about half way through the first season, I prefer the graphic novels.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  20. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Anakin.Skywalker your next task is upon you. Use this site: http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure to make a virtual lightsaber. It can be a bit tricky so do not hesitate to holler for help.
    When you are done, I suggest you take your time since this is a very important decision, post a screenshot of the saber in here along with a detailed report on its design and why you made it the way you did.

Good luck and don't cut yourself in half.

21. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Don't touch the glowy end.

22. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    I looked at the site and was sad that I couldn't construct an energy whip. Several people have them in canon comic series.

DarthIshyZ and Mikaboshi like this.
  23. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Energy whip... meh. Doesn't make sense.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  24. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    LOL, well to be honest neither does a lightsaber. :p

25. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Masters of the Triumvirate, I humbly submit my response to your challenge.

After much thought, I have decided the best organizational structure would be that of the American Mafia. There are two big problems we need to work through.
    1. A good number of Sith Lords who might chafe at being "under" someone else and want their own organization, but would benefit from cooperation at some point.
    2. We want to encourage those who want to advance to do so within and without the organization.
    To solve both of these problems, we would have several "Families" or organizations, each led by their own Boss Sith Lord, let's call him the Primary. He would have advisors, equivalents to the Consigliere or his Underboss, let's call them Secondary and Tertiary according to their rank. To protect his main lieutenants, they would have the equivalent rank of being "made" men. Such benefit would be that they would have the protection of the organization. If somone else, either within or without the organization, made a move against the made Sith Lord, there would be natural retaliation against them, supported by the organization. Each member of the organization would have to prove his worth to the organization to become one of the made Lords.

Since we would have several organizations, there would need to be a council of the Primaries to coordinate when needed. For instance, if a Jedi startup wanted to start taking out the Sith organizations, the council would meet to coordinate for the protection of the organizations as a whole.

One big benefit here is that the Secondary or Tertiary would not be forced to stagnate in their position. They could grow in strength and power. Eventually, when they became skilled enough, could leave to form their own organization. That new Primary would then have a seat on the council and have his or her own vote. That new Primary would also be able to form his own organization that would pursue its own interests.

A second benefit would be that two or more organizations could form an alliance in a project that is bigger than they are. The cooperation would be discussed and agreed in council so that everyone would know what is happening.

The unspoken rule here, though, would be an honor code that the Sith Lords all would have to honor, that of the heierarchy and the "made" Lord rule. If any single Lord violated the honor code, he would bring down the wrath of the rest of the organizations against him. Each organization is free to pursue it's own goals, but not at the expense of the other organizations or Primaries.

Certainly there would be problems, as the American Mafia had problems. Side deals can be made. There's disagreements where someone is "in the pocket" of another organization or Primary. On the whole, though, this style organization would allow each Sith Lord and the community of Sith Lords to flourish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.