main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Star Wars Universe not so new perspective

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by TheGrayOne, Apr 15, 2017.

1. TheGrayOne

TheGrayOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2017
    In a bold move on the franchise they bring the whole light and dark conflict into question. This opens up a whole new area of perspective to the Star Wars Universe. Thus I have been kicking around a point of view that might explain how force users are needed and behave in the SWU.

Jedi and Sith both know that the Force at the minimum is a element of change on a galactic scale and that force users are able to interact with reality through the Force in unusual ways to bring about this change in relatively small ways. But, what if that the Force also interacts with force users in a slightly more direct way. I suggest a third order of force users with the sole purpose is to balance the force. I assume that this is not a new concept and old hands have discussed and thought about this concept a time or two. So I propose a order of force users who are in essence, tools of the force with the task of ensuring the number of light and dark force users influence the galaxy evenly over the course of time. The minimum being a master and apprentice for both the light and dark sides of the force as agents of change for the Force. This order I like to think as "The Gray Ones" use force abilities that are outside of the more common powers of the Sith and Jedi. They are not more powerful than normal force users but their powers are to influence very small events on a galactic scale in the purpose to balance force users numbers and actions. Gray Ones are not taught their powers but are more directly shaped by the Force for the role. If events cause the extinction of the normal force users, then two Gray Ones will take on the roles of Masters and seek apprentices to create the orders of force users as agents of change anew.

Many have asked why need a third order at all? Why doesn't the Force fill the role of this third order? I do not have a solid answer but I like to think the Force need creatures of free will to interact with to fulfill a need to allow chaos have a hand in events as a element of change.

What do you think? Take it for a drive, kick the tires.

Kinda boring idea really, but it's fun to shuffle around sometimes.

Thank you for your time.