main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Trial of President Yarlick...WOTGII-COTT

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Tu'kla looked behind him and noticed the two Alliance guards keeping an eye on IMP-22. Probably there to make sure the Yuuzhan Vong don't suddenly have the urge to destroy him, he thought

2. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin noticed the Camaasi High General Tu'kla in a hoverplatform near his. He saw a yellow hand come up and wave at him in a signal to approach. The Caridan did so, flying over to Tukes' platform and connecting them together with an extendable plank. Zaarin walked over to Tukes.

3. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    Tu'kla noticed Zaarin connecting to the platform and offered a greeting

Tu'kla: Good evening General. Feeling any better?

4. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    "Much better, sir. However, this hand and much of the arm is crippled...Fex, my medical droid, says that I will probably need mechanical prosthetics...it seems the blaster bolt hit nerves and veins, wiping out my control of it. The bacta they dumped me in didn't seem to fix it. Just between you and me, sir, I will personally see that I crush Yarlik's neck with my new hand to make him pay." the General said. "Have you noticed the amount of people here? And those Yuzzies...they could kill us all with some horrid bioweapon." Zaarin commented.

5. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    "Yes, true. Also Yarlik's loyalists. There is no telling what they are going to do. I came prepared though, just in case. Here take this." He whispered

Tu'kla handed Zaarin a small breath mask, which was completly covered by his palm and completed the move with a firm handshake

"Remember, tell the truth and you might get your wish."

6. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin noticed the little transfer. "Don't worry, I'll tell the truth." he said, putting the mask in his pocket, walking back to his platform and flying off, awaiting the trial's start.

7. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Jan 18, 2001
    Tu'kla went back to his seat and gestured the guards closer

Tu'kla: What do you think of this assembly?

TAG: Any Alliance member.

OOC: Note, no-one actually saw what happend just before except me giving Zaarin a good luck speech and a handshake. Also I shook his hand with my left so the guards couldn't see the transfer. I have no intentions of anything, just being cautious.

8. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    //Feeling the anticipation in the court reach a peak through the Force, DA sharply stands inside the judges box which hovers in the centre of the hall. Holocams flit back and forward as the Dark Lords voice booms forth with a sneer.....//

I move that this case get underway with haste.
    The Dark Side waits for no wretched creature, be he a messiah on a murderer.
    My patience grows thin for this pathetic rabble of poseurs and voyeurs.

9. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    A hush followed by an excited murmur erupts like a babble, as a middle aged man in black Imperial cut clothing with red trim enters, a shock of white hair at his temples lending a dangerous wisdom to his persona, his green scintilating eyes betraying a deep cunning. Following him, came a person obviously female - owning all the curvacous traits of the species - donning a black hooding robe.

Taking up his seat on the Imperial side of the judging panel, he gave a short, impromptu bow to the Lord of all Justice, the Grand Poobah of all things good in the galaxy, the Dark Lord himself, Darth Attorney.

Seating himself, his hooded aide took up a spot in the shadows from behind. Lavos sent a short smile at the Vong, who responded in kind. the Audience couldn't deny that some unsaid message had passed between the two.
    Looking to the Emperor, Lavos inclined his head in another bow, doing the same to his Rebel counterparts.

"Ahem. I would like to say something on my behalf. Much consternation has occured concerning any potential bias I my have toward this trial, and my ability to remain impartial. I can assure you that I was angered when I heard of what happened to my valued agent, General Zaarin. But more then that, I was confused and dismayed. Could the President have really done such a thing?
    That is the purpose of this trial. To prove - beyond a shadow of a doubt - the guilt or innocence of President Yarlik in the matter of treason, breaching a galactic treaty, murder, torture, and abuse of office. We will sort fact from fiction, and that is my commitment to you. I am the Director of the most powerful Intelligence agency in galactic history...I have some prior experience in sorting truth from lies." That remark brought a chuckle from many audience members.
    "I call this session to order, and second Admiral Cast and Lord Darth Attorney in voting to begin this trial. I will observe for the first part, allowing the other judges to pursue their lines of questioning. In 20 hours from this time stamp, I intend to be ready to deliver my line of questioning. If that is all, let the trial begin, and may the accused enter."

OOC: I will be back in 20 hours, so others ask their questions first. I think this trial may take about a week, considering differing time zones etc.
    be back soon.

10. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    "Sacrifice him!" cried one of the Yuuzhan Vong as the accused was brought into the court. Murmurs of shock were quieted by the gavel of Darth Attorney, who proclaimed.

"Another outburst like that from any of you and I'll hold you all in contempt."

((couldn't resist))

11. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    //shoots the Yuuzhan Vong contingent a withering stare and in an emotionless voice....//

And may I remind the assembly that the punishment for Contempt of Court is generally held to be death by cellular deconstruction?
    Certainly not a glorious death by any stretch of the imagination.

[face_plain]

12. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    OOC: DA could you please edit the title? It's supposed to be Yarlik, not Yarlick. It's offense and hurts my feelings. :_| :p

13. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    IC: Audience Chamber
    "This is really boring, nothing's happening," the guard replied.

OOC: I wonder how the Vong can stand all these "mechanical abominations". :)

14. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Borleias - Orbit

The Commenorian Admiral was curled up in a ball in his command chair, nearly asleep, as nothing at all was going on at the trial.

15. Nechayev

Nechayev Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 5, 2002
    The unamed Jedi Master sits inbored impatients while he waits for the opening statements

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: This is turning into another RP. The trial should have been done on AIM that way its out of the way and we can get back to the actual RP.

*is not happy*

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: The trial itself should be held here. All other IC posts relating to the trial should be done in WOTGII.

18. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    OOC: Get on with it damnit!

19. Darth_Inferno

Darth_Inferno Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2001
    OOC: See what I mean!

20. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    I agree with Mitth on this one.

21. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC:How hard can this trial be ? Vote biasly,break the treaty and then we will have the good old RP back.No more one sided battles,no more concentrating resources on the Yuuzhan Vong.Yes,it will be a great RP indeed.

22. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    LOL at Colonel Baron_Fel.

Um, yes I think we should get on with this trial already. We're already on page 3.

23. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Gerul cast stands up.

Attention. Does the Defense wish to enter a plea?

24. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Veng saw Captain Fairdream. He did his best, but it was too crowded to get to her.
    wait a sec, I'm a holowat
    Veng took a few steps back, took of his shoes, ran, jumped, and ran on the wall. Having those suckly things on your feet was fun.

"Captain, hello again. seems something has happened..." The intercomm went and the "high judge" person began to speak. "Come, I have a private booth."

He turned and began to file through the crowd before she could respond. He really wanted to See This Thing Happen

25. bterrik

bterrik Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2001
    bterrik drew a sharp intake of breath as he watched President Yarlik ( :D ;) ) enter. He awaited the President's plea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.