main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL The where abouts of Annya Latoure2????????????

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    The where abouts of Annya Latoure2 has many wondering what has happened to her.....Hmmm has she been kidded napped by aliens and being probed.....is she off on a wild adventure.....let the guessing begen.....only 2 people really know her ture where abouts and what has happened to her.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I am free!!! I had been held in an undisclosed place ***might have been near where they Hide VP Cheney when there is a threat to the Nation***or maybe just at my aunt's until my apartment is ready in 2 weeks. Making big plans for the next 3 months for the fanforce and myself. Hope everyone is ready to get this Daocking Port open for business again. Lot's of exciting things in the next couple of months in the chapter and with Lucas projects. Lot's of planning to do for C3 and our Events Coordinator has been working feverishly to acquire rooms and passes and transportation for the trip in April 2005. I hope those planning to go are working out their logistics and those going with us are setting aside some serious green for this costly, but well worth it trip. Eric and Mindy have already made the trek to live up there so they have a front row seat to the event. There are only 6 months until this event so get ready for it. [face_devil]

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Some folks have asked where I am these days. I have been staying at my Aunt's home in Citrus Park until I can move into my apartment at Camden Bay Point on Memorial Hwy in Town N'Country. I am going to be moving in this Friday 10/15 and Saturday 10/16. I am doing aokay even though it has been a little tough being in limbo for the last two months. I want to thank those who have been supportive and helpful during my transition. People like Marie and Ross who have been more than friends, they have been the best of friends. Especially while my mom was in the hospital during Hurricane Jeanne and when I had things I could couldn't have gotten done by myself. Jace and Kris who are quick with a line of cheer when I am online and Lisa who reminds me of things I have always known and need to continure to trust.

Okay enough of the white hankie thing. Looking forward to a new ome and agood party. Yall come ya hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.