main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The X-WING at WOTR......or........"Lord Vader, the Emporer commands you to make contact with him!"

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001

Well, troops.......send-off day is now this thursday at 0730. Any able bodies who wish to assist be at WOTR at that time to assist myself and Royal with the pack-out and truckloading.....BE THERE!!!!!

Thank you.

2. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Wish I could be there to help ya out, Tim. But alas, tis nay to be.

The event sounds like it was AWESOME. The pics look great.

KUDOS TO ALL!!!!

3. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    I posted a show-off thread on the Replica Prop Forums and so far two local members have offered their help once we get the bird back in October.

I posted a few of the ideas that Tim wanted to get done and we'll see what kind of help we can get in getting it ready for C3.

We may have some new help in getting her ready!

Kev

4. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001

I don't know how things are going out there...Mary Franklin hasn't spoken to me in several days.....could be the Dallas gig is holding her down. I'll write her a mail if I haven't heard anything by the 15th.

5. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Cool. One guy has offered to wire up our R2 with full electronics and sound. It'd be neat to get that done for C3.

Kev

6. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    oooh R2...that would be great!! :)

7. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001

Apparently, my Juno mail service was down, and I didn't know it, so Mary's mail to me from the 31st only got to me yesterday. She praised the SDFF's work on reassembling the X-Wing, and now it's in Dallas for a private showing at WalMart. I reckon I'll hear back from Mary when it's done there. Keep yur digits crossed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.