So NV TheForce.Net's Jedi Council Message Boards MOVING!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoronDude, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey guys. This is a heads up. These message boards (every last one of them) are going to be going through some changes in the upcomming weeks. TF.N has chosen to not renew their contract with IGN's message boards, and are currently looking for a new message board system to move all the Jedi Council Forums to. They want to keep every member and post intact, but they aren't sure if that can be done.

For all the information about this, check out this thread in the COMMUNICATIONS forum.
  2. Darth-Kevin-Thomas Force Ghost

star 5
    thanks, i've been reading up on it.

dkt
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Mama Pajama!

if they reset the post count, that means all our work at World Domination will be for naught. NAUGHT I tell you!

BUT, on the flip side, that could work in our favor, since we will be starting over with all the other fan forces, which means with our frequency of posting, we will quickly dominate once again, maybe even faster/further than we have!

4. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    that is so funny talon. that is EXACTLY what i said when i found out about it.
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, it's good to know we have our priorities in order... WORLD DOMINATION!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH!!
  6. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Bought time someone else realized that IGN blows
  7. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.