main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Their Story: K/J

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by briannabass, Jan 18, 2012.

1. briannabass

briannabass Jedi Knight

Jan 19, 2010
    Their Story

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the characters in this story. I make no money from this story and wrote this for my entertainment and the entertainment of others.

Kyp found himself mesmerized by her beauty and grace. Her dress created a pool of passion in him. It was white, made of Hapan silk. The dress had two delicate straps that held the fabric, which clutched her figure. It had a straight line of emeralds at the top of the dress and another line of emeralds beneath her breasts. In between those two lines the dress sparkled with diamonds that decorated the area where her breasts were hidden. The silk lightly fanned out under the second line and stopped with a centimeter of dress grazing the floor. This on the floor had a third line of emeralds. Kyp heard Jacen had said that she had told him ?the emeralds remind me of his gorgeous green eyes.?
    Kyp could feel her mind calling out to his; yearning for his mental touch and preparing for the ceremony that would make her his, and only his, forever for she was his fiancée; his in her mind, body, and spirit.
    In truth he was scared. He didn?t know how to be a husband. Although he had loved her for years he still found it hard to grasp how his proposal had come to be?

One Week Earlier:
    ?What did I have to drink last night?? Jaina wondered. That question changed to ?and why am I in Kyp?s bed, lying next to him? Why are my clothes strewn randomly throughout his quarters??
    Jaina bolted upright in the much too cramped bed or mattress rather. Kyp wasn?t the Goddess and thus didn?t get a four-person sized bed with soft-feathered pillows and sheets of the finest satin. No, Kyp got one of the normal military issued beds-if that?s what they?re called. She personally couldn?t understand how something smaller then the seat of an x-wing was a bed. At the moment though what was more of a wonder was why she was in Kyp?s bed with Kyp, both of them naked.
    She turned her head and looked at him as she clutched the sheets protectively to her chest. Her eyes wandered from his face down to his muscular chest, to his lower regions. Jaina stared in awe at him. She had never seen a naked man before. She looked at his member and although she had never seen one before she knew it was larger then most. Before her thoughts could continue his arms and legs moved, brushing her.
    Kyp sighed and stretched. His efforts were met with his limbs colliding with something, or someone rather. Deciding to close his eyes and just savor the feel of a woman?s silky smooth and tantalizing skin; which unlike any other woman?s set his skin afire with sparks of the electricity of passion. Kyp?s mind tried to remember whom it was he had brought to his room last night.
    As his mind processed that information he discovered that his mind was not his own anymore, it seemed to be linked or bonded to another. Before he could process that further a voice, her beautiful voice, inquired aloud or what he thought was aloud, said, ?When did I finally give in to my heart and sleep with Kyp? Oh c?mon she reassured herself you?ve wanted this for awhile, Jaina, you do love him after all.?
    Kyp bolted upright. He was surprised and taken back. How could someone as perfect in every way as Jaina Solo love him?
    Jaina?s heart skipped a beat the moment she realized he was awake.
    ?Jaina?? Kyp inquired.
    Hesitantly Jaina brought her wandering eyes to look into his and she could have and would have cried right there at the look of shock, wonder, and doubt she believed she saw there.
    Before she could burst into tears though Han, Mara, Leia and Wedge broke through the door to Kyp?s cabin and then just stood there; staring with looks of shock and disapprovement for what seemed like an eternity. In actuality though it was only milliseconds before Han spoke.
    ?Durron! What in the nine Corellian Hells are you doing with my daughter?? Han growled in a dangerously low tone.
    Jaina could feel Kyp?s apprehension and his genuine concern for both himself and her. She paused there, him concer