main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

They're Not Dead!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by EU_FanBoy, Feb 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    *passes pretzels to Kimball*

Let's see...we've got Randa and Jabba the Hutts (the cute ones), Anakin (the one who can dance), Chewie (the one who can sing), Borsk (hmm, the one who keeps getting in and out of trouble with the law), and Elegos (the super-empathetic one who cares about everybody and wants to save the Vong from extinction).

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN--THE NEW N'SYNC!!

Am I forgetting anyone? :confused:

2. Kimball_Kinnison

Kimball_Kinnison Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2001
    Thanks for the pretzels. I still have some chocolate, if anyone wants some.

Am I forgetting anyone?

Don't forget the mayor of Sernpidal and Thrawn. (I know, he's not in the NJO, but some people think he's still coming back.)

3. ash_shack_II

ash_shack_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2001
    Hey guys, lay off the newbie. Don't you all remember what it was like when you first started out, not knowing anything about the boards, or the slang terms and abbreviations and acronyms that are used here? Give him a break.

*Sits back with a Sprite and a Butterfinger and waits for the inevitable "What is the GFFA?" question.* :D :D :D

By the way, I have Hersey's Kisses if anyone wants any.

4. Kimball_Kinnison

Oct 28, 2001
    ash_shack_II,

We're not making fun of the newbie as much as we are of ourselves and the rest of the board and the tendency to jump on newbies. This whole party started with Kier and myself waiting to watch the fireworks as someone jumps on a newbie. (You could even call it a preemptive strike. ;))

That said, welcome to the party. Here's some ice cream to go with your Sprite and Butterfinger.

Kimball Kinnison

5. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

[bart_simpson] Nobody better touch my Butterfinger[/bart_simpson]

6. Kimball_Kinnison

Oct 28, 2001
    That's OK. I brought my own.. Like I said, I brought chocolate.

So, when are the fireworks starting? We have the crowd here...

7. SithSpit777

SithSpit777 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2001
    lol, lay off the newbie?

Dude, are some of you completely devoid of humor?

Its obvious the guy is sarcastic and completely joking!

Sheesh.

At least some people got it.

8. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

I guess to some it's more important to be selfrighteous than funny.

9. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Personally, I think that self righteousness and humor go hand in hand!

Example:
    While Im arrogent, you mock me!!! :D

10. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    This is still around? :D ;)

wk

11. Kimball_Kinnison

Oct 28, 2001
    This is still around?

Yup. We're just waiting for the fireworks to start.

While we're waiting, we could just have a food fight. :D (***Throws a few pretzels at wild_karrde***)

12. LanceJade

Mar 26, 2001
    ///Grabs ash_shack_II's bag of hersey kisses and dumps it on Kimball_Kinnison's head... Quickly points the finger at Kier_Nimmion.

I didn't do it. He did. :D

13. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

::Waves hand in front of LanceJade::

No, I lied, I did it.

14. LanceJade

Mar 26, 2001
    DOH!

Dumb Force users....

EDIT: apparently, I am not only effected by simple Jedi mind tricks, I cant spell worth bantha fodder either!

15. Jedi_Kettch

Jedi_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    So...

Chewbacca is a genetically modified Jedi killer and is the 'one who can sing' in the new N'Sync.

Anakin never died in the first place and is considered the 'one who can dance' in the new improved version of N'Sync.

The hutts Randa and Jabba are forming an underground resistance on Nal Hutta and are considered the 'cute ones' of the new improved N'Sync.

Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin Skywalker are living it up on the Enterprise

That wasn't Qui-Gon's funeral prye, he was just reaching for the marshmallow he dropped in the fire and he is currently in a life support suit resembling that of Darth Vader.

Tarkin survived the exploding Death Star by hopping on a Mouse Droid and flying it back to the Unknown Reigons where he trained Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn is not dead because the bodyguard only stabbed a decoy. Thrawn then went back to the Unknown Reigons with Tarkin where they play chess and will never die. Ever Kinda like those old guys in the park.

Elegos A'Kla was cloned and the bones of the clone was sent back to the others. He is currently sitting on the worldship getting along very well with Vergere. He is also widely considered the 'super-empathetic one who cares about everybody and wants to save the Vong from extinction' of the band N'Sync.

Borsk is 'the one who keeps getting in and out of trouble with the law' in the new improved N'Sync.

Ton Phanan (pilot, wit, and superior intellect) was forced to fake his own death and lie to his best friend just so he could move out here to earth and the two of us will be sending out wedding invitations later this month!

Anybody know what happened to the Emperor?

At least we all seem to agree that the wampa's dead...

::tosses huge bowl of m&m mini's into the air showering everyone::

Did I do that?

16. ash_shack_II

ash_shack_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2001
    Hmph. I guess my humor fell on deaf ears. That whole post of mine was all humor. I was just playing the devil's advocate, being that one guy who always goes against the grain. At the same time I was mocking people who do that. And I was mocking myself. Go back and read it like it was Wes Janson saying it, and you'll get it.

Palpatine, upon falling down the big long shaft in RotJ, somehow got sucked into a tube on the side of the shaft and ended up being rescued from a weather vane by Dash Rendar. The two then made a jump into Ssi-Ruuk space, and became enslaved in a couple of starfighters. But they survived TaB, and are currently flying around with what remains of the Ssi-Ruuk.

*Shakes up Sprite, sprays it all over everyone.* Let the mayhem begin!!!

17. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

FOOD FIGHT!!!!

::Whips a fist-sized glop of onion & garlic dip at Kimball Kinnisoin::

18. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    EU_Fanboy does the name "Major Barcalow" ring a bell?

19. Kimball_Kinnison

Oct 28, 2001
    ***Kimball Kinnison ducks and the dip hits LanceJade***

Missed me!!!

***Throws a bowl of half-melted ice cream at Kier_Nimmion and ducks behind the couch for cover***

20. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

::Splat!::

I hate Neopolitan! Damn you, Kinnison! All the power in Arisia won't save you from this.

::Snaps open a Sprite::

::Tears open a packet of Pop Rox::

::Jams the can into the bag and shakes the contents together then hurls it behind the couch then ducks for cover, using LanceJade as shield::

I'll see you in HELL!

21. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin didn't die either.
    It is plainly obvious that he was cuddling his teddybear when the CRV exploded. The teddy went into hyperspace, he found Thrawn and the two became best friends. (Zaarin had to paint a picture of them being nice to each other before Thrawn would get the idea) Zaarin now commands the Chiss invasion from his stronghold on Csilla. He was the one that suggested putting grotesque masks on Chiss troops to hide their true indentity. He got Yuuzhan Vong by messing around with the name of one of his lieutenants. He later painted himself blue and got glowing red cornea inserts to make himself hidden...

22. Kimball_Kinnison

Oct 28, 2001
    ***Runs away***

That's it, I'm outta here!!! (To get more ammo!!!)

***Uses lens to make LanceJade drop some pizza down Kiers neck, then ducks out the door***

23. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

::Uses Force, sends LanceJade crashing into Kinnison::

Hey, KK, bring another case of Coke and another pizza- and none of that Dominos crap!

24. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Stop your RPing nonsense immediately. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.