main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton THIRTY YEARS OF STAR WARS

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by jellicle_jedi73, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Hey everyone-- in order ot fully Celebrate the Thirtith Anniversary of Star Wars, Troy, the monsters and i are doing some sort of Star Wars activity every day for the whole year (yes, sometimes it is just Lego StarWars on the Ps2 but still,)

so i thought today's Star Wars Activity would be to invite you all to play with us and post up any really cool activities that you come up with.... like the other day for our activity John, Phillipe and i did acrostyc poems of our names using Star Wars words, it was very fun!!!

last saturday i stole Troy's boba fett necklace and wore that as my Star Wars activity.:p

i really look forward to hearing what you guys come up with!

2. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    I get to post in this thread. :p

For about a hour today at work, my friend and I asked each other Star Wars trivia questions using only our knowledge as material. And it wasn't easy ones like what is the little green guy's name. One of the questions to me was what was the other creature that looks like Yoda called, and what species are they. The second question was a bonus question, and I even corrected him when he referred to the other Yoda character as a he. He is a she and her name is Yaddle. Species - unknown. Thus securing my status as a really big geek. :D

3. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    That is soooo cool congradulations on being a really big geek, yesterday my activity was to steal Ttoys new Stat Wars toy that is like a easy button from hallmark but when you push it, it plays the Imperial March, i hid it so he could not take it home, LOL. Today i am playing on your boards as my Star Wars activity, and the other day i played Trivia with the monsters, it was fun, John Callum and i played as a team and we won!!!!

John Callum was right pleased with that !!!!

4. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    we played that a couple days ago, it was a lot of fun :)

5. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    You stole the force field button. I don't let anybody near my force field button.

6. Domino_Leia

Domino_Leia Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2005
    My friend at work also has that button thingy. Two there are! No more and no less.

7. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    *holds up three fingers, best gully dwarf voice* two no more than two, *nods deciscivley*

yesterday i posted some pictures of some of the starwars stuff i have been making to my photobucket... and i have been diligently working on my mandalorian warrior tshirt collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.