main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Threads of the Past (JA, time travel - Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin) - COMPLETE 6/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Magier, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Tigris_Leigh

Master_Tigris_Leigh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    I missed your post! But I was happy to see it. :D

Such a great story! Perfect ending. I wish this was canon. :_|

You have made me a fan of time-travel stories. Everyone had a happy ending, except the Sith, and I have warm fuzzies now. Great job, and I hope to see more from you soon.

2. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    That is such a nice touch that at the end that there was some reconciliation between Qui-Gon and Xanatos in the Force. And its very satisfying to see an AU of Obi-Wan and Anakin together where Anakin managed to get over his young hot-headedness without wiping out the whole Jedi Order. :)

3. nick012000

nick012000 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2006
    Fifty years on? That's about the time of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, isn't it? Will you be writing a sequel?

4. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    This is so great!! This is the way Star Wars should've ended up! Xanatos beoming good again, Obi-Wan living, Padme living, and Anakin being friends with Obi-Wan and not turning to the Dark Side! You wrote this like a pro! =D= The characterizations were spot on! I even like Xanatos better now and I love your Anakin. He's so much more likeable. :D
    This is one of the best Star Wars time travel fics I've ever read for all the reasons above. I just can't point out any one favorite part because I loved it all! You should write something about what happened in Obi-Wan's missing years, the battle between Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Palpatine, and the years between the twins being born and the last chapter. That'll be really cool if you did. [face_batting] [face_dancing]

@};- Danae @};-

5. Spiritweaver

Spiritweaver Jedi Master

Oct 8, 2007
    What a great fic! Magier you are truly a master at the time travel genre!

I liked how your changes had consequences, much of the time in Time Travel, the characters travel back in time and don't get to see how their interference changed the time line.

So =D= on the whole story! I loved it!

6. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    This was a heartwarming rewrite of the prequel trilogy with tantalizing moments from JA thrown in for good measure. As one who greatly enjoys unity and affection in all her favorite master/apprentice pairs, this fic rubbed me in all the right ways!

7. lilacph

lilacph Jedi Master star 1

Jan 7, 2009
    I know it's been half a year since you finished this story but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your rewrite of the PT. Great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.