main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Tk's Thread of Harm and Dismay

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-616, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Move on and forget him. As high school coaches across this country are often quoted as saying, "Walk it off!" So the guy didn't call, HE'S A FREAKIN' LOSER! Will you ever respect yourself for chasing after someone who obviously is so inconsiderate? NO. You need to learn how to cultivate the inner hatred and fan the flames of disgust for such a low life. Take your mental lightsabre and hack the deadbeat into more fragments that a Lucas-penned plotline! You will feel better for it. Destroy him in your mind, and your heart will be all the more strong and resilient for it.

(Some days, the Dark Side just is to nice for me.)

2. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    crapolios! I made a usage error there... I meant to write "too" rather than "to".

3. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    Just when things couldn't get any worse . . .

Here I am, on the way to the Humane Society with 9 gerbils on 465 when a hunk of metal comes flying towards my car, takes out my front tire, scrapes right across my bumper and under my car and downright nearly kills me! Lucky for my blind Mom, she didn't see the hunk of metal come flying towards us at 65mph, so she missed out on the life-flashing-before-your-eyes experience. She just thought I for some reason suddenly took the Lord's name in vain very loudly. That is until she heard the big crash, and felt the car suddenly riding very close to the road as I tried to make it to the edge of the road. To make a long story short, the car is back at the shop, I'm back to using my Dad's car, and I loathe beyond all words large hunks of flying metal.

I hate metal! I hate 465 and, by golly, I hate gerbils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I don't rant very often, but I feel it's time to do my own ranting. I take a lot of crap and try to keep a sunny outlook, but sometimes it's just got to give.

So I didn't get into the IU Anthropology program like I wanted to. They said they had 100 applicants and 30 spots. Makes me all the less special. Ok that I can handle. The next week I got laid off. Yeah, that's right, I got laid off frommy mom. I personally can understand. I knew I would be the next to go in this economy. Times are tough for advertising. So I'm jobless (well I have the museum for some supplemental income) and kinda bored. I may have a new job next week, got a call on that today.

I look at it though, I've got a place to live, a way to be supported for the brief time between jobs, and I've decided I can't let it get to me cause it's just not going to make things better. But what makes me made the most is that I'm so optimistic about it. I don't want to be, but I can't help it. Bah!

5. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    So I guess that means no comics for you for a bit, huh? ;)

6. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    Shara, the point of a rant is to vent steam, to let seethe the blackness that has become your soul. It is not to sound chipper and happy.

Laid off by mom? Remember that when it comes time to choose a retirement home for her.

I am glad that you do have options. That is good, because it will keep you from becoming Zach's kept woman. Oppress him often. It is fun.

7. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    laura- double yikes!

I guess you should have brought them to me to try to work on afterall ;)

8. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    George, I am by no means chipper and happy. Just not letting things get me down all that much. That's actually what makes me peeved the most, that I'm not all depressed. Eh well...

9. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    So let me get this straight...You are mad because you aren't sad?

You see, you are directing anger at yourself, and that never accomplishes anything. Unleash your anger on those closest to you, and perhaps the innocent bystander, such as that wanna-be Lisa Loeb chick at the Starbuck's who looks like a bird with teeth. Once you begin to let this anger freely flow out, instead of looping its destructive energy back on yourself, you will feel much better. Envelope their souls with the flames of your anger and cruelty. It will make them better people.

Ah, the Dark Side. So crisp and clean, so full of caffeine...

10. TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul

TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes. Anger is good. Good should be shared. Therefore, venting your anger is good.

TPJS

11. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    *chuckles*
    Well I can't release my anger on Zach or the cats, but hey you live nearby ;)

12. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    RantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRant
    RantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRant
    RantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantityRant!!!

...there, I'm done...

fricken-fracken-side-scroller

13. TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul

Mar 25, 2003
    I'm all yours, Rebel-babe. Unleash your worst on me, I have better shields than a Death Star.

14. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    You are all a bunch of whiners and TK-616 is the Queen of the whiners.

Shut up.

15. TIE_Pilot_Jorg_Sacul

Mar 25, 2003
    Kiss our teflon-coated behinds, you clone of a defective original. Don't even start. Zip it, you are an ewok of evil. You are the blue milk of evil. Zzzzzzzzzzzp!

16. Naboo Queen

Aug 10, 1999
    Had to bring this up again since last night it seemed like a good idea for some dork in a truck to back up at a busy intersection and crush the front of my PT Cruiser like a coke can.

This counts the third time this year that the front of my car has been obliterated. Apparently it offended someone who decided to put jinx on it.

17. MundiJade

MundiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 2000
    Here's hoping everything is alright! :)

18. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    It's the world's general hatred and envy of PT Cruisers that is causing your problem, NQ. I too hope, however, as MundiJade said, that you're alright. Cars come and go, but there is only one Naboo Queen!

19. Naboo Queen

Aug 10, 1999
    Thanks for the well-wishes. I am fine. It's the car that got crushed!!!!!!!!!! Luckily the insurance will cover it.

20. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    You need to stop painting that big target on your car. Sure, Target is a nice place to shop, but their corporate logo is death to put on your car...

21. Nerf_Herder

Nerf_Herder Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2001

Rants,Rants, You want Rants you say!!!!!!

Let me warn you I can be bithingest S.O.B. you ever saw don't get me started those who truely know me dispise and fear my rants.

6 months ago I had to move to Mooresville. Do any of you know where that is probably not it's hell small redneck and nowhere ville U.S.A. I hate it. I'm from there and had often vowed to never move back there ever!!!!!

What makes this place so misserable is the fact that I can not drive. This is rather embarrassing so I don't say much about it.
    What this means tho is that I am freaking stuck here. 0 mobility the only place even remotely close is a little redneck bar that epitimises the word DIVE.

Why did I move here? I ran into economic problems (whole other set of rants). My parents own a couple aprtment buildings here and I moved in to take care of them. Don't get me wrong it's an O.K. job Management/ Maintenance. But I didn't spend 5 years in college so I could work for my parents. Talk about a self esteem killer.

Anyhow, I have a nice place to live a part time job w/ family that gives me a lttle cash. Things could be worse.

I recently started collecting again tho I have to buy everything online now since I'm stuck here in hell.

On a better note; Amanda has been kind enough to take me to a couple meetings and I think I've worked things out w/ a couple other IK's where I may be able to come to meetings and stuff again. Though I am not the most outgoing person I have missed the IK.

Normally I wouldn't burden anybody else w/ my problems but since the thread asked for it I thought I'd let some steam off.

FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS IF IT IS TO MUCH.

22. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    Isn't that the town between here and the edge of the earth?

That was a good rant. Full of true vitriole. We need more like it!

23. sidra

sidra Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2002
    It's also a miserable place because my boss lives there! AAaaaarrgggg!!!

24. DARTHWICKET_3

DARTHWICKET_3 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2003

That's it I'm leaving Indy before all this misfortune rubs off on me!!!!

Rotting stinking corn field!!!

25. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    Uh, Darth... the vast majority of Indy is urbanized now. We haven't been a lousy cornfield since the late '70s.

Or as I used to call it, Green Tattooine. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.