main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To all those here...

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Klix, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klix

Klix Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Just so you know, the poster, Welikefeet was not in fact a sock of mine. Max wrongly jumped to conclusions about it. I'm a bit angry about that as well. I know I'm not supposed to start topics like this, but after what Max said, I feel I must do so to clear my name. It was just some of my friends who were being stupid. I'm sorry if they caused any trouble. It's not my fault though, and I want you all to know that it was not in fact me.

Max, I'm a bit dissapointed, but I guess after reading through you might have got that impression.

I was on a networked computer when this happened, so I don't know if you can run an IP check. Just know that it wasn't me. Thanks you for banning them, and please, in the future, consult me before accusing me of this kind of thing.

Thanks!

@@-Klix-@@

2. anjofilm

anjofilm Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
  3. Klix

Klix Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Oh, and if you need further proof, note that the poster Ilikefeet also posted at the JC, where I tried to call a MOD on him. Now if it were in fact me, why would I do such a thing. This all started because these two guys heard I was making a fanfilm. They thought it was stupid and noticed I posted here a lot. They came here to make fun of me and tryed to get me banned. I guess you could call me a 'suffering artist'. :p

Anyway, I hope you guys realize that it wasn't me.

Actually, I see it was the networked computers that were to blame for this. It wasn't Max's fault for blaming me. Man, what a mess

4. MaxVeers

MaxVeers TFN FanFilms Staff, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2000
    Let's just stick to discussing fan films until we can get this figured out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.