main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To anyone who taped the Costume Contest

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Boskone_Kenobi, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    Let me say that my memories of that are sour. We were stuck in a boring hallway for 2 hours. Meanwhile are friends and family are outside.

But it can all be made right. I know there were rules against videotaping, and I also know that many of you very rightly so ignored these rules as my costume is my personal property and anyone can film it if I say they can.

I was Plo Koon. Pics are here:::
    www.hometown.aol.com/strahd27/Plokoon.html

And my little baby boy tied for 3rd with the chewbacca. If anyone has footage of the awards or the entrance of myself or my son, please email me strahd27@aol.com

I will trade you or pay you anything you want. Thank you.

2. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    Dont let me down guys....

Im the guy who took video of all the people with blasters to add FX to it. If I can do that for you (working on it), can anyone do this for me?

3. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    <adds a plea>

Yes, if *anyone* has video, please, pretty, pretty please, will you contact me/any of us? Email is fine, PM....I know you can't just post it, but please speak up! Also, if anyone has any onstage pics....

BTW, I was the dancing handmaiden in the flame gown. :~)

4. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    I too must add my plea here. I was Lady Maul and must have video of me kissing Anthony Daniels. Please!

5. Fermez_La_Boushh

Fermez_La_Boushh Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    I have digital stills of MUCH of the costume contest, of varying quality. I was questioned several times about holding up my video camera, and left it strictly set for still photography for this reason. I was on stage left, and didn't get any stage right action, including your kiss, Mirax. As soon as I get the photos on line, I will make them available at no charge. (It's a brand new camera, which didn't come with the USB cable I need to get the data on my PC).

6. Hale_Atticus

Hale_Atticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    I would definately be up for buying a copy of the contest if anyone taped it. Please let me know.
    Thnaks!

7. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Fermez_La_Boushh--I know I would be greatly appreciative to be able to see any images you might have!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.