main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN To Karendala, and any Disney fans

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Beldar, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beldar

Beldar Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    First off I'm glad to read that everyone is OK after Friday's storms.
    And now to the subject at hand:

Karen, you need to check out the "Disney clearance" sale at the shopping center in Speedway, where they have stuff at up to 70-80% off original price. It has souvenirs from Triton's carousel -- including DOLPHINS!

I'd recommend everyone try to check it out before the place closes in late October. They basically are clearing out discontinued stuff from Disney's California park and Disnleyland, so it's lots of cool things at great prices. Dark Snack and I spent way too much money getting things for me and for Christmas presents for my family.

Yeah, I know this all seems out of place for a Star Wars forum, but--

They also have a few Star Wars items! Don't know why, they just do. Got me a nifty Ep. I podracing T-shirt.

2. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Cool! Thanks for the tip!
    Where is that shopping center? As familiar as I am with shopping, I'm not that familiar with Speedway.

3. Beldar

Beldar Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    Don't remember the name of the shopping center, but it's easy to find.

From the westside loop, take the Crawfordsville Rd. exit (going into town). At the second light (with Einstein Bro's on your right) take a left to enter the shopping center. At the four-way stop by the storefronts (and MCL), take another left. The Disney clearance is a temporary use of the store space next to a Sears outlet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.