main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends To Live in Fear JA Obi/Qui Author's note 9/27!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedimommie2, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Miranda_Grey

Lady_Miranda_Grey Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2004
    Wow!

Great story, overall amazing points and a very flowing stly of writing.

Nice work!

Update soon?

2. DarkDream

DarkDream Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2004
  3. JediLeeora

JediLeeora Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2004
    *starts weeping hystarically*
    Pease? :)

4. KyleKatarn96

KyleKatarn96 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2004
    eeek its nov 19 is there ever goin b a continuation of this story?

5. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    I really hope so, too. Where is she?!! :_|

6. TraxxasJedi

TraxxasJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2004
    99 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 99 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

feel free to continue. Maybe get the authors attention. Maybe.

BTW. UP!

7. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    98 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 98 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

8. KyleKatarn96

Nov 19, 2004
    97 bottles of blue milk on the wall take 1 down pass it round 96 bottles of blue milk on the wall

9. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    96 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 96 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 95 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

10. TraxxasJedi

Jun 9, 2004
    95 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 95 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 94 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

11. KyleKatarn96

Nov 19, 2004
    94 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 94 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 93 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

12. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    93 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 93 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 92 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

13. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    92 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 92 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 91 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

14. KyleKatarn96

Nov 19, 2004
    91 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 91 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 90 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

15. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    90 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 90 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 89 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

16. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    jm2 When all the blue milk goes, I'll be passing around the Jawa juice until you come back. :D

17. The_Hutt

The_Hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2004
    Okay. I must look at the bright side; I haven't been on here in ages, and when I saw this thread, I though, "Wow. It's been so long, I'm going to be up forever tonight catching up." I guess I was wrong! *sniff* Where the heck is our Jedimommie? I'm hangin' on a limb here. I mean, I know it's Christmas and all, so people are muy busy. Maybe it could be a Christmas present? :D

18. TraxxasJedi

Jun 9, 2004
    89! bottles of blue milk on the wall, 90 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 88! bottles of blue milk on the wall!

It's getting lower...

19. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    88 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 88 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 87 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

20. TraxxasJedi

Jun 9, 2004
    87 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 88 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 86 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

21. LilQui-Gon

Jul 29, 2004
    86 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 86 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 85 bottles of blue milk on the wall! :p

22. TraxxasJedi

Jun 9, 2004
    85 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 85 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 84 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

23. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    84 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 84 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 83 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

24. TraxxasJedi

Jun 9, 2004
    83 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 83 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 82 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

25. LilQui-Gon

Jul 29, 2004
    82 bottles of blue milk on the wall, 82 bottles of blue milk! You take one down and pass it around, 81 bottles of blue milk on the wall!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.