main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Trailer D

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith Magician, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Ok, we can't link it from here, and I'm not even sure if we're allowed to advertise that we have a mirror link here, if that's the case admins, just ask and i shall cease telling ppl where to find it.

But if anyone in WA wants the large version, I'm hosting it, so PM me and I'll send you a link :)

2. S_2BU

S_2BU Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    I WILL SHARE IT WITH ALL O- (whassat? I cant share it it on this side of the country either? S2BW.A!)

3. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Pfft, and where are you storing it due to lack of webspace huh? and who has that webspace huh? :D

4. S_2BU

Feb 15, 2002
    And who is the cable slut that downloaded it in 5 minutes for you?
    Hrmm?

5. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Um, yeah well... [face_blush]

thanks dude :D

6. S_2BU

Feb 15, 2002
    And besides, you would have NO chance of getting banned if I wasn't supplying you with "illegal contraband" to start with...

7. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Heh, I can get banned pretty well on my own, just a case of some admins last resort to dealing with common sense it seems [face_plain]

8. BoNgSaBrE

BoNgSaBrE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2002
    what illegal contraband... i don't know anything about it, it wasn't me I tell you... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

9. S_2BU

Feb 15, 2002
    But I get banned in STYLE

10. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    *waves hand* this is not the mirror link you are looking for...

11. S_2BU

Feb 15, 2002
    You mean I can go about my business?
    Cool! Thanks!

Hey....
    Mirror Links ARE my business....

12. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Even if you don't have the webspace :p

13. S_2BU

Feb 15, 2002
    She mightn't look like much but she's got it where it counts.
    Shes the puter that downladed the trailer in less than 5 minutes...

14. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Yeah I know, Hokey modems and ancient phone wires are no match for a cable at your side :p

15. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Quite a good trailer either way, the clone wars looks like it should be worth waiting for.

For those people that wish to see it first on the big screem the trailer will also be screening at the cinema for the launch of Ice Age due here in WA within the next week or so.

btw, The large version is worth it so you might want to grab that link off SM, coz from Star Wars dot.com its a ^%$&.

16. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    just found out, to view the one I have, you need QT5 pro, you can d/load it, but registering ain't free, unless someone here likes you ;)

17. wedge3210

wedge3210 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 7, 1999
    Ice Age is due March 21 in Australia. I wonder if there will be advance screenings next weekend.

18. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    files.ausgamers.com and games.telstra.com/gamearena are where I downloaded most of my game demos. They've got the Star Wars: Starfighter demo and the Jedi Knight II trailers there also.

Edit: oops that was ment to go in the games thread ;)

19. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    it's ok , i've done the same thing my self before .

20. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I haven't decided whether or not do download the new trailer yet so I've avoided reading any posts in this thread in case of unwanted spoilers. Just letting you know in the hope that no-one will mind if this has already been posted. Anyway:

Local site for trailer download.
    No trailer mirrors, please

I know SM was planning to upload it but in the unlikely event that he hasn't yet, there's a place you can try. :)

21. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Um, dude, you're not supposed to be posting links, that's why SM hasn't done so ...

22. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    I refer ppl back to the first post, I have it up now,

Ask nicely via PM or ICQ ;)

23. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Ok, now for those of us who's seen it, and keeping in mind this is a non-spoiler forum, what do we all think?

This film looks like it's gonna completely kick some,

I like the way see what looks like the imperial army in it's infancy, walker type machines and such, it's definitely looking faster paced than TPM too.

24. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    What do I think? I think Attack of the Clones is going to be awesome!

Based on what I've seen in the trailer it looks like it could possibly have the coolest mass battle ever!

I also love how you can sort of see the evolution of the sleek elegant look we saw in The Phantom Menace to the "who care's how good it looks as long is it does the job" kind of style of the originals. Not that the ships in the original don't look good, just that the look more gritty.

I'm still a bit iffy on Hayden though, sometimes I think he's playing the part wonderfully other times he just doesn't feel right to me. There are some times though when he sort of reminds of Jake Lloyd and Mark Hammil for some reason, and seeing as he's playing the same character as Jake, and the father of Mark's character I guess that's a good thing ;)

Another thing, you how in most movies, when they add in some CGI it tends to stand out amongst all the "real" part of the film. Well in this it seems to be the opposite with the real actors standing out in amongst all the CGI.

Me wants to see this movie! Me wants to see it bad!!!

25. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    I agree, it is looking very impressive. The whole look and feel of the film is looking alot more brighter and exciting then TPM. Which makes you think what the third one will be like.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.