main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Trip to Chinese line, Sat Apr 27!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediG60racer, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Okay, so here's the deal: We're leaving SD at or about 1pm on Saturday. Itinerary is: bail SD @1pm or so, hit LA @ 3:30pm or so, hang out in line and take in some sights like the walk of stars ( and hopefully Drew and Cameron too ) .

SO far there are 5 confirmed people going... email me or post if you're coming along too!! We'll be meeting at CVCF parking lot in Tierrasanta at 1pm and we'll wait to leave til either all the confirmed people show up or til we get too antsy and hit the road! (ha ha) For directions to CVCF, see the post on the 3rd Meeting!!!!

If you are planning to go and have a car that can take 4 people, let us know and we'll divide up the passengers so no one is riding alone!~ Also, if you have FRS 14 channel radios bring em so we can keep in touch on the road and chat.

2. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    bueller? bueller?

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I guess this event was cancelled due to rain. Perhaps we can rescedule this event to the 11th of May if anyone is interested. That Saturday is the Saturday prior to Episode II. From my experiences back in 1999 in line, that was a very exciting weekend to be in line, a lot of people, a lot of activity going on.

4. JediG60racer

Apr 9, 2002
    That sounds like a good plan. I may even have my saber by then (and I'll definitely have my robe done too)

5. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    Damn, and I don't get back to SD on May 11th until late afternoon. :_| Oh well.

6. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    Meh... Can't go then either. -_-
    Oh well, have fun!

7. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    All the way to China?! Won't you find the sibtitles annoying? hehe. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.