main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Unit 117. SpecOps- Now accepting new players

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Creed

White armoured bodies fell all around, blaster fire sizzling overhead. Creed breathed deeply, his arms raising as if in prayer to the carnage taking place. Suddenly a movment snapped him back to the present, a few stormies had found there way behind Alpha and the rest of his squad. This was something Creed would not allow.

"Alpha, team Wampa, troopers on your six, engaging."

Creed crouched low, spring loading his legs, with a slight grunt the assassin was darting across the open terrain towards the troopers. Darkan was a predator, his muscles toned and trained for all situations. With leaps and bounds Darkan closed the gap, quickly grasping his vibro knives. In the distance he saw the squad preparing to fire upon Alpha and his men, with a grand leap Creed began to soar through the air, ripping his helmet free to let loose a terrible roar. His knives leaving his hands in screaming arcs.

Creed felt the blaster bolts before he hit the ground, one had hit his leg and shoulder. With the little strength he had left he landed in a crouch, two of his assailants had fallen. One trooper remained, his rifle pointed straight at Creed's chest, slowly Darkan stood, his last vibro knife resting comfortably in his gauntleted hand.

"Team Wampa, assailants taken care of, your path is clear, evacuate the vacinity immediately. Alpha, do not wait for me." Creed removed his ear piece, and stared down towards the lone storm trooper. Darkan Creed smiled for a moment, "Trooper, it is a good day to die."

A single blaster shot echoed across the landscape, two warriors fell to their knees. Darkan Creed felt the blaster wound, it had gone straight through his left side, he required medical evac immediately. Creed chuckled slightly as he fell backwards, the stormtroopers helmet had fallen into two pieces, the striken face frozen in time forever.

Tag All

2. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Alpha-99
    nearing the berm

"Do not wait for me."

Like hell I wont. I dont leave men behind.

"CREED!" Alpha shouted across his comm and started sprinting back to his fallen comrade. The immediate area was clear but he wouldn't bank on how long it would remain that way. He slid to a halt in front of Darkan and holstered his pistols. He grabbed Creeds arm and slung it around his own neck, heaving the man onto his shoulders.

"Your going to live through this warrior..."

He ran as fast as the weight would allow, making his way back to the berm and dropping his wounded squadmate easily to the ground.

"Boom, Take him and get to the transport. It should be just where we left it. Gaph... Take our young Hu'tuun here and secure him on the ship."

Alpha pulled a small hand heled remote device with a little red button on it.

"I love this part...."

click.

click..
    click click... click click click...

The facility remained as sturdy as when they had exited it.

Alpha-99 shook the remote next to his ear piece.

He held it out in front of him. Pointing it at the base.

Click click.

He popped open the bottom and looked at the power source... and it was empty.
    Figures.
    He started walking briskly back towards the base while he reached into another pouch at his belt. He removed a spare power source for the remote while talking to himself.

"See.. this is why you ALWAYS come prepared... stupid.... can't believe I could have forgo.."

Click

The facility went up in a huge ball of flame, knocking Alpha 20 feet back into the air. He landed on his back and his vision dimmed for a moment.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT AN EXPLOSION!

He blinked a few times and got to his feet, moving back to the transport and staggering left and right from dizziness before tripping and rolling back on his rear when he reached the berm. Something plopped on his helmet and landed in his lap. It was white paper wrapped around something squishy with an imperial insignia stamped on it, the end was lit on fire.

My sandwhich! Must of dropped it when I got creed...

He picked it up and patted out the flame.

I DID say I wanted it toasted....

"ALpha-99 to Mynock lead... facility destroyed, guns offline. You are clear to go. Repeat. Clear to go. Meet you back at base, we have one casualty that requires medical attention."

99 stumbled back to the ship and saw everyone already strapped in. He fell into his chair and reached into a compartment nearby and tossed some super adhesive double strength tape to Gaph.

"Make sure our young friend doesnt try to leave eh? And dont worrry about the roll.. we have more.."

The ship took off and headed back to base.

tag all

3. knite16

knite16 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 20, 2007
    IC: Boom
    Inside the shuttle

Boom immediately went to work cleaning up the wound. The turret on his arm was laying next to him and he was now working with two hands, flipping Creed over effortlessly but carefully.

"Sir, my programming includes first aid and medical, however the supplies we have on board are not sufficient for this task. I can stabilize him and tend to these wounds, but we must get him to a med bay before the day is done. The tip of his left pointer finger flipped open and and like a squirt gun applied bacta to the wounds. He then wrapped Creed tightly in a medicated mesh from the onboard first aid kid before helping tape him in place and strap him in.

"Sir, I've not heard word from Mynock team for quite some time. Requesting permission to be dropped at their zone to search for them."

Tag 99

4. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Gaph
    Returning to Transports

Gaph sneered when Alpha asked him to help the little coward to the ships. Gaph may have been a thief, a liar, and a homicidal maniac, but even he knew to pull his own weight. He gabbed his pistol into the kid's side, and jerked the rifle out of his hand.

"Nice 'n' Easy mate." He said in a low growl, pushing the kid along.

It wasn't long before they reached the ships, and Alpha tossed him a roll of tape. Gaph used the muzzle of his pistol to push the kid hard into a chair, and bound his hand's and feet, then started a slow, winding process of walking around the chair with the tape, wrapping it around the kid's torso. They'd need a fusion cutter to get him out of this one.

"I tried to raise the team earlier too. Twice in fact. Both times to no avail. If they ran into trouble you will too. Alpha, might I suggest you go down with Boom. I can fly back to base and get Creed all bandaged up, and the pedunky locked up tight."

Tag: Alpha

5. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Aboard transport vessel

He heard both Boom and Gaph comment on the strike team. It made sense but it was awful risky.

You DONT leave men behind....

"Alright, Boom and I will hit the prison to expidite the Colonels extraction and leave on their transport. Gaph, like you said, take care of Darkan and get him patched up." He removed his helmet and gave Pester the coldest stare he could muster, eyes narrowed voice icy and sharp.

"No rush on removing our friend here from the ship when you land.... sitting around while his comrades get shot up seems to be what he is good at."

99 placed his helmet on his chair as their transport shot into the air. He slapped a button on a nearby panel and the holo map sprang to life, showing the prison in orbit.

"Alright Boom eye sensors up... To save time we are going to slingshot in. The transport is going to swing around the backside here *points to a spot on the prison* once it swings we are going hit the ground running. This spot is directly over the prison block itself so the Colonel should be there about now. From there we do everything we can to ensure that the mission is a success. It will take us... *he checks his chrono* 5 minutes to get there. Any questions ask now."

99 reached into a small satchel that he had stored on board the vessel before its initial take off and grabbed more ammo and a few grenades. Magnetically attaching the explosives to his belt. He checked his armor and the equipment on it. He would probably need his grappling hook launcher that was hidden on the top of his right bracer.

I wonder where the other ARCs are....

Alpha prepared himself for the defenses of the prison. Then he remembered to do the most important part of this side mission.

"Colonel Spartan. Wampa Team Lead. We are seperating our task force to address our wounded and to come assist your team. We are due in 2 minutes. Wampa lead out."

Alpha killed his comm and switched the safety catch on his pistols.

Tag all

6. knite16

Sep 20, 2007
    T-minus 1 minute to extraction point.

Hails of blaster fire flew past the shuttle from a few ground mounted E-Webs the remaining troops had placed. Booms calculations suggested it was far too dangerous to get the craft in close. They flew past the landing zone, and the ship circled around again. Boom had to act. Once they were over the zone a second time, Boom, without warning, grabbed 99 and lept from the shuttle, free falling towards the ground below.

"We've extracted. Maneuver the ship out of here." were his only words.

The blaster fire followed them as they fell. Boom turned 99 away from it and took a few hard shots to the back, dissipating the power left in his force field.

He turned and sent a hail of his own towards the e-webs causing the troops to scatter for a moment as he launched one of his fingers towards the ground below. It exploded and kicked up a large amount of dust and debris. Just a few feet from the ground, Boom ignited his repulsars and the two landed gently. His targeting computer had locked in the location of the turrets and though there was a large amount of dust blocking vision, he still knew exactly where to place the next grenade. *FROOSH* *FROOSH* Two more fingers launched off his hand and muffled screaming could be heard as they exploded on target.

--Scanning for the origin of Commander Spartan's frequency.--

--Frequency located.--

Boom gave a nod to 99 and started moving forward towards the prison once again.

Tag 99

7. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Alpha-99
    Imperial prison

99 landed and immediatly, out of pure instinct, pulled his pistols and snapped in all directions, making sure they were clear. He activated his comm and opened it to Gaph before they were out of range.

"Gaph, take care of my sandwhich..."

He jogged over to Boom and pounded a closed fist down on his shoulder.

"WARN ME NEXT TIME!"

There was a glass bubble in front of them leading down into the prison itself. 99 ran up to it and jumped into the air above it, corkscrewing with his knees tucked to his chest. He slammed his pistols below him and held down the triggers. The glass shattered and he plunged down into the room below..

Tag

8. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Colonel John Spartan
    Alpha-Omega Prison, Conference room

John had the distinct feeling of being carried. He could hear the boots of the troopers carrying him clack against the decking. A door opened then he heard a voice tell the troopers to put him in the chair. It was a young voice, male, maybe early twenties, defiantly snobbish and uptight. John guessed an officer, probably a lieutenant, fresh from the academy.
    They put him down in a chair and cuffed his wrists behind the back of it. He cracked his eyes and looked around. The light was bright and his eyes hurt, hell everything hurt.
    He saw the officer, a lieutenant, going through a bag. He heard a burst of static then Gaph?s voice came through
    ~"Colonel we've run into a bit of a problem. Alarms have been activated and we are making our way back to the transports. Anti-air defenses and shield generator should be down shortly but we won't have much time to blow this rock. What is your status?"~
    The officer sneered at the comlink. ?Get troopers out front with e-webs and cover the base, and contact the Emancipator. Tell them a rebel group has compromised the planet. We need extraction.?
    ~"Colonel, Dacen, Uay! Report Status!"~
    The officer looked at a trooper. ?There are three of them how many have we killed?? the trooper?s filtered voice sounded cold. ?Sir, we neutralized one in the engine room, we caught this one in the corridor outside the cells, and destroyed a blastboat with one life sign aboard it, outside the perimeter.?
    The officer nodded. ?Good. The third may have been the pilot, but I want no more trouble. Search the base again.? The trooper saluted and left taking two troopers with him.
    The grogginess was starting to wear off, John opened his eyes more. Only three troopers, and the officer left. Two of the troopers were beside him and the third was at the door.
    ?Ah your awake.? The officer must have seen John?s eyes open. He walks over to the chair. ?Let us not make this any harder than it has to be. Where is the other one of your team?? John looked right in the officer?s eyes, and then spit in them. The spittle ran down the man?s face, it left a red tinged trail.
    The officer straightened, and nodded to the left trooper. John gasped as the air rushed out of his lungs. The trooper punched him in the gut a second time. The officer held up a hand before the trooper could have a third round.
    ?Lets try again. Where is the rest of your team?? John smiled then mumbled. The officer leaned down. ?What was that?? John whispered just loud enough for the officer to hear him. ?I said kriff you.?
    The officer laughed. He walked back towards the bag. ?No I think it is you wh?? the officer was interrupted by the comlink.
    ~"ALpha-99 to Mynock lead... facility destroyed, guns offline. You are clear to go. Repeat. Clear to go. Meet you back at base, we have one casualty that requires medical attention."~
    The officer turned to the comlink. John smiled as the cuffs dropped to the ground behind him.
    Imps are stupid.
    His hand snaps to the side. His fingers stiffened in a spear hand attack. It caught the trooper between the leg joint, and dug in to the troopers flesh. He snapped out with his leg for the other trooper. The trooper?s knee shattered, and bent ninety degrees the wrong way. John released the first trooper, and slammed his palm into the base of his helmet. He bolts forward as the officer turns with a blaster. The chair behind John blows apart as the trooper by the door opens fire.
    John catches the officer?s blaster hand, and before he can react, stiff hands the man?s throat. John uses the man as a human shield, and shoots the trooper at the door. He then pumps a couple of bolts in to the other two.
    ?As I said before, kriff you, you sack of sithspawn .? John snaps the man?s neck, and lets him fall.
    He checks the blaster, full charge. He grabs the comlink, and opens the door. Across the hall is the cells, one trooper on guard. John snaps a shot at him. The stormtrooper takes it in the face, and drops like a meteor. He goes to the control boar

9. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Interogation room

"Didn't have a mother sir."

99 placed his right pistol in its holster and snapped a quick salute before drawing it again and waiting for boom to decend as he got to the door and checked the status of the halway beyond.

"Why are we bugging out sir? What about the prisoners?"

Tag

10. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Interogation room

John pocketed the blaster and grabed the Stormtroopers rifle.
    "Dmentae is dead. So is Dacen, and the prisoners are gone... hold on." John went to the control board again, and brought up the hanger. "99. take a look at this." John pointed at a shuttle with a squad of stormies guarding the ramp. "Why do you think they need that many troops at that shuttle."

Alpha 99 responded instently "The prisoners."

John smiled "Right. Lets hurry. There is a Star Destroyer coming, and I for one don't want to be here when they come."

OOC: the "Emancipator" is the name of an ImpStar Duce.

11. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Darkan Creed

Light....dim at first but getting brighter. A familiar shape appeared out of the darkness, a very furry familiar form. Gaph was sitting in the corner of the shuttle, Creed slowly sat up, his long black hair matted to his face.

"A furry angel....I must be blessed."

Slowly Creed lost consciousness, the room falling back into darkness.

Tag

12. knite16

Sep 20, 2007
    Prison Block

Boom dropped down with a relatively light impact. Much less than one would expect from a heavy durasteel doid. He gave the Colonel a salute then proceeded to listen to his and 99's revealations about the prisoners.

Boom nodded.

--Checking force field charge status...--

--Force field offline.--

The ion burst to bring the generator down had drained his reserve energy so even that could not be pumped into the field until it had time to recharge. He was just mind and metal for the rest of the mission. he took his position at the front of the group and scanned the exterior hallway. The only life sign that was visible was a stormtrooper on his back, very faint.

"One very wounded life sign, sirs. Otherwise we should be free to move from our position."

Tag.

13. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Interogation room

"This is your mission sir. I am on your lead. What are your orders?"

99 stepped through the doorway and leveled his pistols just in case Boom missed something. He waited for the colonels orders before moving further down the hallway.

Tag Spartan

14. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Alpha-Omega prison

"Well if memory serves than there are two entrances to the hanger. The one on the north near the west wall. and on the east near the north wall." John thinks for a second. "B-00M, your the walking arsenal rack, head to the north west entrance. It opens to the hanger control room. Eliminate any opposition, and lock down those hanger doors, but rig it open on remote. we don't want that shuttle to take off." John turns to Alpha. "Alpha, You and I will attack from the north east. While we have there attention, B-00M try and get on the shuttle. Steal it if you can. If not, try to get them off. We'll provide cover.

Tag: Boom, Alpha

15. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Gaph
    Aboard Transport

Gaph was about to leave the planet when he thought to take one last look at the prison, just to check on things. And he noticed a small fire. Well, small from his high altitude, it might have been big on the ground but he couldn't be sure. What he could be sure of was the fact that it was in the exact place he had seen the blastboat that the other team was to leave on.

"Firfek!" he cursed under his breath, throttling the transport slightly, and engaging the autopilot to keep it at altitude, and to circle the prison just with in comm range.

~"Oi mates, team Mynock's ship has been destroyed. I'll hang out in the atmosphere for as long as possible but we haven't much time. Comm monitors indicate that the Stormies are ready to ship out and they're taking the prisoners with them, but scans don't show any ships with those kind of travel capabilities, so I'm sure a Destroyer is on it's way. Alpha, have you made contact with team Mynock?"~

He waited for a reply in the back of the ship, fetching a first aid kit from the corner. His wounded mate sat up groggily, and murmured something about a furry angel and being blessed. Gaph couldn't help but laugh as the team member slid slowly back into unconsciousness. He was no angel.

He quickly dressed the man's wounds, but it was merely a patch on a rapidly leaking power cell. The man was stable though, and strong. He'd pull through with no problems.

Pester on the other hand might not. He sat solemnly in his chair, not that he had the choice to sit anywhere else being taped tightly. His head was hung low, and his eyes closed. Gaph growled, lightly scratching the man across the face with his sharpened claws. Pester looked at him with pure terror in his eyes, and Gaph imagined why. When enraged, his people could look very, very scary. They were very scary. Gaph grabbed the man's face, pointing it at the wounded warrior, claws precariously poking the kid's throat, not hard enough to even leave a mark, but hard enough to scare him.

"You don't do your job and people get hurt, people die. Welcome to the real world kid." He said in a low, rumbling voice, letting got of Pester and returning to the cockpit. Ready to receive his updated Orders.

Tag: Colonel Spartan

16. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    making a path to the north east entrance of prison hangar

"Gaph this is Alpha. Contact made. 75% of strike team has been elliminated..... we have the colonel and are making our way to a transport we think the prisoners are on. There is an Arrowhead inbound and we need to make this quick." Alpha paused thinking of Darkan, wounded in the shuttle.

"Gaph it looks like you are our only way off of this rock. Look at the schematics and clear the area just in front of the hangar. We will clear the inside and get the prisoners to the shuttle. I will have to scuttle the shuttle they are on now, so they dont get the bright idea to chase us out of here. The prisoners must be very vaulable for them to have 100% certainty we are after them and not to have killed them yet. Be careful Gaph, We will see you in a fewe minutes"

Alpha reached the corner where the room turned into the hangar entrance on the north-east side. He pressed his back against the wall and checked his weapons.

"Sir, please stay behind me. This armor may not look like much but it is actually quite strong."

99 poked his head around the corner and immediatly flinched back the other direction as blaster bolts cracked the wall next to him sending shards of duracrete showering over the two men.

"Heh.. looks like we are expected. Boom we are in position. Let me know when your ready to roll."

Alpha-99 squeezed his gauntlet a certain way and his double length vibroblade folded out from underneath it. He held it straight out of the wall, using it as a reflective surface. He counted a lot of troopers in the hangar, and they would guard their prisoners with their lives. 99 pulled a smoke grenade from his belt and held his thumb on the activator. Waiting for the signal from Boom.

Tag boom, spartan, gaph.

17. knite16

Sep 20, 2007
    In position, hangar.

"Ready sir. The targets should be scattering in just a few moments. I hope you enjoy moving targets." Boom said, switching to his Ion cannon. He did not want to risk injuring the prisoners and at the same time, disabling the shuttle they were on wasn't a bad idea. Plus the small bursts were enough to scramble the viewscreens of the troopers and make them even easier targets for his two allies.

He rounded the corner and opened fire. As he predicted, the troopers were stunned and scattered at the hail of fire. The bursts striking the door by Alpha and Spartan stopped. One trooper was struck and knocked onto his butt, shaking his head and hitting his helmet with his palm. Another was hit and started to run in a panic at his loss of vision, running head first into a low part of the shuttle.

Boom advanced slowly, moving the burst to any movement he saw and the other two picked off the troopers.

"Entering the shuttle now" Boom said, dissapearing into the craft.

There was silence for a few moments. Everything was dead quiet. 10 seconds passed with nothing, which probably felt like an eternity to those waiting. Then out of the craft, head first, flew two officers who hit the ground hard and rolled with the impact. The inside of the shuttle lit up with the sound of a single blaster shot ringing from within.

Booms voice came cracking over the comm, ~Pilot neutralized. Shuttle secure. The prisoners are in good shape.~

Boom connected himself to the ships hangar door controls and downloaded the frequency and code to be able to be transmitted from himself.

~Objectives complete.~

Tag 99, Spartan, Gaph

18. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Hangar bay.

As soon as Boom had started scattering troops, 99 peeled away from the corner and tossed his smoke grenade. He started taking down some of the more organized soldiers. He slipped the pistols into their holsters and pulled his rifle from his back, switching to full auto. He held down the trigger and hosed down the area to his left. Leaving the right for Colonel Spartan to cover. He went down hard as a stray bolt clipped his shoulder, his rifle sliding away from him. He slid to a halt and slowly got to his feet, with bolts sizzling around him.

There was one trooper left in his feild of view. Time slowed down for him. He could only hear his own breathing in his helmet. His left shoulder felt like lead. A mass of dead weight. The trooper was running towards a wall mounted comlink. Probably going to get signal the star destroyer in system that they needed to hurry.

99's pistol whipped in his hand and was spun 3 times on the way up as it leveled with the soldier. He took one final look behind him before slapping the button and shouting into the comm. But before he could 99 had pulled the hammer back and squeezed the trigger. The sharp lead round soared through the air and cracked through the mans helmet, right between the eyes, snapping his head back and pulling him from his feet. 99's pistol locked back and the magazine dropped from the weapon. That was his last round. He spun the pistol forwards and then backwards before returning it to his holster and locking it down with the snap.

Then he was taken off of his feet as something slammed into the back of his leg. Hard.

He was thrown to his back and again he saw stars. Someone had shot him in the back, but due to the smoke spreading across the hangar, the shot was poorly aimed and it hit his leg instead of his back. His kama had soaked up most of the shock but it would definatly sting in the morning. Again he pushed himself to his feet, slower than the last time, only using one hand. He limped over to the shuttle ramp and leaned against it. Waiting for Boom to decend with the prisoners and letting the colonel mop up the rest.

His shoulder felt dislocated... the pain spreading through his body but no scream or moan escaped his lips. He was an ARC Trooper. And as such above such obvious displays of pain....

Tag

19. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Alpha-Omega Prison, corridor off the hanger.

B-00M?s entrance was great. His ion pulses scattering the troopers. Alpha and John rounded the corner. Smoke from Alpha?s grenade helped to concel them. Alpha went left, so John took the right. He switched the E-11 blaster to burst fire, and opened up on the four troopers. Two went down chard stumps were their chests should have been. John shot the third in the head, but the forth had closed the distance. John brought the butt of the rifle up into the man?s chin. His helmet flying off as the chin strap snapped.
    The trooper grabbed the rifle before John could retract it. They went down in a tangle. John and the trooper wrestled for control of the rifle. The muzzle was inches away from John?s head when it went off. The bolt seared across his face, and in the pain John lost his grip. John grabbed the trooper around the middle and heaved. He through him towards the corridor, and the trooper skidded through the doorway. The trooper sat up and sighted in on John, and then paused as John held up a safety pin. The trooper?s eyes went wide when the grenade he carried at the small of his back beeped.
    The resulting explosion sent a burst of flame from the corridor.
    John turned around to see Alpha limping to the ramp. He went to him, and helped him up. They moved up the shuttle ramp. John turned his head toward the cockpit as he helped Alpha strap in. ?Boom can this thing fly??
    Boom? droid voice came back over the intercom. ?Affirmative Sir.? John headed to the cockpit.
    ?Good I want you to take of and circle the prison, land here in five minutes, then wait an additional two. If I?m not there take off, and head back to base. This is a direct order.?
    John turned sharply and left.
    He bounded down the ramp, and headed towards the flight control room. He ran down the corridor, and rounded a corner?right into two Stormtroopers. He didn?t even stop he just drew his heavy blaster, and shot one dead. The other he barreled into, slamming him against the wall. He rebounded and shot the man in the chest. He continued running, finally arriving at the engine room. He entered, and saw Dmentae?s body, it was in the corner where the troopers had put him, slightly burned with joints at odd angles.
    He grabbed Dmentae?s body and slung him in a fireman?s carry. He kicked at the hatch to the garbage chute. The third kick opened it. Moments later he was outside, the shuttle waiting for him. Climbing aboard he yelled at Boom to do a fly by of the blastboat, but the site was nothing but a crater.
    ?Alright Boom head for home.?
    John sat back in the co-pilots chair, and answered Boom?s unspoken question. ?I don?t leave men behind.?

20. knite16

Sep 20, 2007
    Home base hangar bay

The shuttle nestled into an open spot next to the gunboat Gaph had flown back. It had taken longer than expected to get back to base, but Boom had to be certain they weren't being tracked by the Star Destroyer that had been on its way. His initial scan of the ships hull and the liberated prisoners had shown no tracking devices, either. According to Boom's analysis, there was a very low probability they'd been followed.

Boom spoke as they landed, "We have arrived, sirs."

Tag

21. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: LOL nevermind about the order Gaph.. We are back home.. *shrug* it works.
    Home base aboard the stolen shuttle

Alpha limped down the ramp carrying Dmentae's body. At the bottom of the ramp he laid the body on the deck and removed his armor. It was the Mandalorian way. The way that he was taught. Mando's didnt much care for physical remains. The armor was the main purpose of a warrior. And honoring the Armor allowed the warrior to pass into the Manda. He hadn't much liked Dmentae, of that much was true. But he was still a comrade and one who had fallen in combat to secure a worthy objecive for a worthy cause.

He limped back to his room and placed the armor under his bed before heading to the med room. He saw a 2-1B droid working on Darkan and took a seat. Another droid approached him.

"Sir, please remove your armor so I may address your wounds."

Alpha-99 shook his head and nodded at Creed.

"He is much worse off than I am. I am just a little burned and shaken up. Concentrate on him and I will be back later. He slipped a pain killer pill in his mouth and swallowed. It worked immediatly and he was at least able to stave off enough pain to walk straight. He sought out Gaph, who was still in the hangar and leaned in close to ask for something. Gaph pulled something out and complied with him. 99 walked over to the Colonel and presented him a slightly charred, imperial insignia wrapped sandwhich.

"Slightly toasted Mynock sandwhich on white, compliments of the Empire sir."

Tag all

22. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Theta base

John had spent an hour in the emergency Bacta tank. His burns had been severe and had gotten infected on the trip back. As he had laid in the horizontal tank, he thought of the men he had lost; Dmentae, Dacen, Hoth who had been unlucky enough to tangle with that star destroyer before they could jump to hyperspace. Pester was a different problem. Ever since the mission he had been catatonic.
    Now seated at his desk John signed an order for Pester to have a psych-eval. He turned back to his mission report. The bulky bacta bandage made it difficult to work, but he didn?t have much choice. That blaster bolt that had got Alpha in the thigh had been the one that creased his face while he wrestled with that trooper. The med droid had said there would be a significant scar left over. John could handle that, he had many scars, one more would make a difference.
    The door to his office opened and Alpha stepped in. He had removed his helmet, and John could see the weariness in his face. Alpha offered something to John. "Slightly toasted Mynock sandwhich on white, compliments of the Empire sir." John took it and laughed. The prisoners were safe, and being transported to another Alliance base. Most of the team had made it back, and they had a souvenir. They had lost four soldiers but had taken out an entire Imperial base, and prison. Although the cost was high it was a mission accomplished, and in the future he was sure they could cut the prices.

OOC: next mission will be in a week or so in-game, in reality i'll post it with in a day or so.

23. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Returning from a bacta tank

99 had made sure that he checked back in on Creed repeatedly before accepting treatment for himself. The man was a warrior, and he took his work seriously. This time it had gotten him hurt. But he would survive. It was too early to talk to Spartan about promoting him for bravery alone, having only completing one mission. Though in a single mission they had lost nearly half of their starting numbers. That was a staggering statistic....

He finally got his treatment and felt only slightly better afterwards. He had re-shined his armor to clean the scortch mark from the shoulder and his kama. He was an ARC and it was simply self endulgance to keep his armor as pristine as possible.

He walked down the hallway with his helmet tucked under his left arm and entered Colonel Spartans office. He offered a crisp salute to the tired and haggard man before standing at the position of 'At Ease.'

"Sir, do you have any orders for the squad until we receive the next mission?"

tag spartan

24. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Theta Base

Alpha stood at ease. "Sir, do you have any orders for the squad until we receive the next mission?"
    John thought about that.
    "Just make sure they get some R&R. I can't authorize any leave, but they are off duty for a couple of days."

OOC: I'll be accepting new CS, if you know any one who would like to join let them know. also if any current player wants to run a second character PM me the CS.

25. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Creed

Creed woke, the sounds of battle and explosions replaced by serene quiet. Darkan sat up slowly, his room dark and empty. Creed smiled to himself, no matter how many times I die it seems hell won't take me.

Creed exited his room and made his way to the armoury hoping to bump into B-00m and any other of the members of his squad. Hopefully some of them survived.

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.