main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unwanted Allies, Unexpected Enemies (another fic by me)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Apr 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    100!!!!!!

2. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Thought:

1. Should I let the Jedi rescue Allai and Lishi?

2. Should Allai rescue the Jedi and bruise Obi's ego a little more???

Both are possibilities.

3. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Jedi rescue. Let's bolster obi's ego a little .. . no i did NOT overcook.

4. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    ?We must be under the base,? Obi-Wan spoke quietly. He could sense movement in the levels above them. ?Seems like their in a hurry.?

?They may be alerted to our presence,? Qui-Gon said just as quietly. ?I doubt it, but be wary.?

?Aren?t I always?? Obi-Wan replied, knowing his master was smirking at this. He paused when he felt another wind tunnel open to his right. He paused and stretched out with the Force, trying to sense where the tension was.

Qui-Gon was already searching the currents for the tiny hints the Force gave him. He took a step down the tunnel, mentally calling for Obi-Wan to follow. His Padawan hesitated for only a second, then followed silently. The tunnel came to an end. Obi-Wan fought back the frustration at having wasted precious time. Qui-Gom paused, and pressed the walls, prodding for an opening.

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Yeah, Jedi rescue! And maybe in a future post, Allai can return the favour, and everybody will be happy.

6. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    Kool! Hey, Jane's idea works for me More soon please (And, I've tasted RogueJai's cookin before, I KNOW that she overcooked it! [she overcooks EVERYTHING!] hehehe

7. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Can we say post?

Post.

Very good. Now can we have one?

Yes.

You see you are getting much better at this.

8. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    esqueeeeeze moi? Was that a slight against my wonderous cooking, Ejedir? I'm not THAT bad! I do better with baking than cooking . . .probably something about if you like it you can cook it lol. . . . But I did NOT overcook the creative brainwaves. *pops more into microwave, just in case.*

9. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000

There was a noise, a soft scratching of stone against stone. Allai was instantly on her feet, muscles moving to battle stance. There was a hint of movement at one wall. ?Get behind me, Lishi,? Allai called to the girl.

?Allai??

Allai froze, feeling the relief flood into her. The Jedi! She was about to call back when the door suddenly burst open. She spun around, able to land a good kick at one of the Kett?s throats. Then she was completely surrounded and pinned. There were shouts and Allai thought she heard the hiss and hum of the lightsabers, but then she was dragged out of the chamber and down the hall. She could hear Lishi screaming.

?You could at least let me walk!? Allai growled to the three black-clad figures dragging her off down the hall. ?Do you actually think I could escape??

They gave no reply, but the next instant her arm was being twisted viciously. She let out a hiss of pain and turned her head to bite her attacker. The Kett back handed her, the blow sending her reeling. ?The boss has plans for you, girl,? one deep voice laughed, slapping ehr again. ?We don?t take kindly to traitors.?

Allai could taste blood and her head pounded, but she was able to kick out at one, for all the good it did her. He howled in pain, then quickly smacked her again. ?Why don?t you just kill me?? Allai asked, her voice gurgling from the blood. ?You?re assasins. Do your job.?

They didn?t reply, but then next thing she knew she was being tossed into a dark room, head hitting the cement floor.

10. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    In Medieval England, those convicted of being traitors were drawn and quartered, a long, painful death. Is this what's planned for Allai, or is it some other kind of torture? Will the Jedi get there in time, and what's going to happen to Lishi? I can't wait for more!

11. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    This is so cool! More please! Jane when I read your reply, it sounded like the end of a Batman cartoon they say all of these questions at the end, and then say something like "Tune in next time and see." Or something like that. This really has nothing to do with this wonderful story, but I just felt the need to say it.

p.s. Your cooking IS that bad, and besides, baking chocolate chip cookies isn't everything in life

12. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Back from driver's ed Had to stop and pick some stuff up at the store and got stopped by a lady from our church who just went on and one about how my bro needs time to heal and such.

Oh, and I found out Eye of the Beholder is out on video. Did anyone see it? I would like to know your opinions on it before I see it.

Trying to finish the next post soon

13. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Blue and green blades hummed in unision, slashing and hissing as the Jedi fought off their attackers. It seemed that once again they were just being stalled. Obi-Wan wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his robe and returned the lightsaber to his belt. ?At least we know she?s hear.?

?A small comfort,? Qui-Gom said. ?They?ve seperated them. That means we will have to split up.?

Obi-Wan frowned and stepped over someone?s torso. He tried not to grimace as he did so. It wasn?t like they had wanted to pick a fight, they just seemed to attract trouble. The hall outside of the chamber was empty, but he could hear muffled shouts echoing down the tunnel. He went to the right and Qui-Gon went to the left.

Senses alert, and eye searching for shadows, Obi-Wan proceeded down the stone tunnel. It became almost eerily silent. It was dark and only dimly lit by old torches. It was like something out of an old holo-drama. A horror drama, but without the spooks. The only spooks around here were deadly assassins. The Jedi Padawan tensed his grip around his lightsaber as he came to a door. He paused and stretched out, searching for a presence. There was nothing. He opened the door, ready to fight if he had to. The room was empty.

The pain was excruciating. Sticky fluid matted her hair. The floor was cold. Over the sound of her pounding head, Allai could make out someone else?s breathing. She was in too much pain to care if it was another assassin or monster. She moaned and rolled over, fighting against the nausea that hit her.

?Allai?? a soft voice whispered.

Allai forced her eyes open and looked towards the voice. Her vision blurred and she couldn?t make out the voice. But something was familiar. She groaned again and tried to clear her vision. She could make out a body sitting against a wall. As her eyes cleared, she saw that it was a man, badly beaten and bruised. She gasped when she recognized the finely chiseled features.

?Tag!?

14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Ignore this. I'm a blonde redface.gif

[This message has been edited by Amidolee (edited 05-23-2000).]

15. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Umm, Amidollee, you already did that part. Darn!

16. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    ACCCKK!!! I didn't mean too!!! I'm SO sorry!! redface.gif

17. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000

Chap 10

The man nodded slowly. ?Surprised??

Allai didn?t answer. She pulled herself off the floor and scooted to him. ?What-why? Why are you down here??

?Probably the same reason you are,? Tag muttered, his words a little muttled by his swollen lip. A deep cut ran from his lip down his chin, along with other slashes and bruises. He tried to smile, but it cause too much pain.

?What did they do? What?s going on?? Allai asked, forgetting about her own pain. ?Do they know you are Tag??

?Yeah, for all the good it did me,? Tag said ruefully. Allai didn?t understand what he meant. ?How?d you end up here.?

?You know my assignment to be a Rwette slave?? Allai said. He nodded. ?Well, some Lokiarian called for some Jedi. I kinda helped them out of a mess and stumbled into our own people. And then someone gets assassinated, and now I?m here.?

?And the Jedi??

Allai winced. ?I kind of dragged them into this mess. I don?t know where they are.? She sighed and sat down beside Tag. Although Tag was one of the main commanders of their people, his face wasn?t known to the others. Tag preferred to work alongside the others and without the worries of command presence. The only reason Allai even knew him was because they had run into each other on a particularly dangerous mission and had to work together. ?So what?s going on??

Tag sighed. ?Well, I guess there?s been dirty-handling in out people for some time. I just didn?t want to see it. We?re playing the Rwettes for pawns. I think that if this take-over/plan or whatever is successful, they might even try for something as big like actually taking Alderaan or Coruscant. I discovered their plan, but they got me.?

?Why haven?t the Ketts killed us yet??

Tag smiled sadly at her. ?You don?t know do you? When the Ketts are commanded to kill one of our people for becoming traitors, they make it long and painful process. Like a reminder to all of us why we fight for justice. Kind of ironic, isn?t it??

?Yeah,? Allai said. ?Ironic.?

18. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Working on more posts . . .

19. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Things don't look good for Allai. I hope Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan can get to her before she's hurt anymore.

20. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    MORE MORE MORE! Please I love this story. It's neat-o

21. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm not wanting to sound vain or anything, but I've finally gotten my hands on a new camcorder (hallelujah!) locally (I'm not in San Diego with the rest of CCP or RE2), and I was remembering a suggestion someone had made ages ago about having some fan film folks make quick interview vids and see if Azeem was up for posting them, like he did back before the TFN/FF.C merge.

So . . . What I'm wondering is how much, if any, desire there might be for either a video or audio interview or Q&A with yours truly, dealing with the projects I'm currently involved in (Prelude to Hope, Second Strike, The Jedi Wars, Passion of the Sith, The Star Wars Timeline 7.x, yada yada yada). Like I said, I don't want to sound like a self-oriented jackanape in asking, but I've been asked about it before (back when I had no means of doing it), so I'm kind of revisiting the idea. What do you think? And if you like the idea, what kinds of questions would you want to hear answered? Audio (smaller file) or video?

--Nathan Butler
    Co-Writer, Prelude to Hope
    Writer, Second Strike
    [etc.]

22. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Sounds good to me. I think there should be a whole "behind the scenes" section on TFN FF, so that we can see how stuff was made. And I dont mean just pics, butvideo as well. Interviews with the stars and creators would be awesome as well, not to mention bloopers!
    (BTW, Clay, if u are paying attention, I like the stuff upos on final training)

23. Nathan PTH

Mar 11, 2000
    Yeah, we're going to have an Annotated Screenplay site released when we release PTH, which will include (as of now):

a.) Shot-by-shot breakdowns of the final versions of Trailer A and Trailer B, along with breakdowns of the four rough drafts of Trailer A.

b.) A draft section, including an unproduced trailer script, and the *fifteen* script revisions that came before our final shooting script.

c.) "The Art of Episode III.V," which includes poster art, logos, the old teasers from the CCP site, and more.

d.) A comment about (and lyrics to) the original song being produced :):crosses fingers::) for PTH.

e.) A transcript of the FanFilms.com chat with me, Devon Read, Kris Newsom, and Ryan Jordan.

f.) A shot-by-shot breakdown of a Trailer A spin-off commercial that Devon created for a local Jr. High yearbook sale.

g.) Personal reflections from Devon Read, Kris Newsom, Ryan Jordan, Chandler Morris, and myself.

And of course . . .

h.) The complete PTH script, with commentary, images (lots of behind the scenes and early shooting shots), and comparisons to early drafts. Think the SW Annotated Screenplay book on crack.

As for a PTH Behind the Scenes video . . . stranger things have happened. But let's get the film out before we worry about anything like that. :):chuckles::)

But . . . what I was talking about above was just a separate little blurb, covering more than just PTH if people want. Just something quick and simple, probably just audio since that will keep me from having to send it to Dev for digitization and sucking up his time.

--Nathan Butler
    Co-Writer, Prelude to Hope
    Writer, Second Strike

24. tony the jedi

tony the jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> dealing with the projects I'm currently involved in (Prelude to Hope, Second Strike, The Jedi Wars, Passion of the Sith, The Star Wars Timeline 7.x, yada yada yada)

Geez Nathan you are working on a whole lot of stuff. I always hear you hyping up all the different projects you've been working on but want i really want is a schedule of DATES. When are we actually gonna see this stuff??

25. Nathan PTH

Mar 11, 2000
    Dates? Hmm...

PTH: "Sooner than you think." I'm not saying more than that. However, when that's release, you'll also have the PTH Annotated Screenplay the same day (as far as I know). Maybe other goodies, too, but I'm not sure at this point.

2S: Second Strike will start filming this winter. It's not as effects-intensive as PTH, but it's at least 3 times as long, so it depends on how long it all takes. I'm thinking very late 2001 or 2002.

TJW: The Jedi Wars is currently on indefinite hold because TJW creator Shawn Sagady has signed on as Production Designer for Second Strike and won't have time to work on TJW.

POTS: Passion of the Sith . . . y'got me. No idea. Michael James Mette is the guy to talk to on that one. I'm just a Co-Writer/script doctor on that one.

CCP's Comedy: CCP's first feature-length comedy will film this summer. I'm betting on a 2001 release, though I don't know if it'll be theatrical or internet film houses.

CCP's Short: The short hitman film for CCP that I'm writing right now will be filmed right after PTH is done, before the comedy project starts. It'll be used with PTH to show demos of what we can do to film companies.

SWT: The Star Wars Timeline is something I do on a monthly basis, outside of all of the CCP stuff. Next release is mid-June. See the homepage for more info. http://members.xoom.com/nbprod/swtinfo.html http://members.xoom.com/nbprod/swtinfo.html

Hope that helped but it probably didn't.

--Nathan Butler
    [all that good stuff]
    NathanButler@fanforce.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.