main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Visiting Idaho

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Viper3k, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Just curious, but what are you doing for Qwest?

2. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Service & Sales.
    It's an inbound call center handling general customer service issues and trying to upsell customers on Qwest products/services.

3. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    Murphy's Law reared his ugly head.

So originally we were going to rent my sister's in law house but her loan fell through so that wasn't going to happen.
    We were then going to live with them but it was decided that would be a bad idea (6 kids and 3 adults in a 4bdr house?)
    My brother is living in Boise and offered up the house he owns in Mountain Home for us until he can get renters... well.. I guess he found renters
    Then we were going to live in a small trailer that is so small all we could fit would be our queen size bed... Not gonna work with a small kids and a 1 month old.

So... until we can get the finances together to actually get our own place.. the move is on hold. We WILL be moving back to Idaho.. just not as soon as we would like.

4. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    I found a place that renting, it's seriously close to where I currently live, I'm not sure what the place looks like all I know was I saw a "FOR RENT" sign and thought about you guys, didn't realize that it Murphy's Law was going to be such a b1tch.

5. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    Well folks.. I leave this sunday for Idaho. Not visiting.. actually moving. I've been packing up a lot of my stuff so it's real this time. Can't wait!

And Mr. Murphy has tried to rear his ugly head.. but thankfully failed this time around.

6. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    awesome can not wait to see you get back. need to get ahold of me when you are back in town.

7. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I have a ton of people to get a hold of once I'm in town. Haha.
    My mother still has yet to meet her grand daughter. I gotta get a hold of qwest where I'm going to work to get a tour and finalize my paperwork.
    And then I'm going to be extremely busy trying to find a place of my own. My first 2 complete checks are going to a place to live. Tired of living with family. lol

PM your phone number so I can put it into my contacts...
    Actually.. everybody should send me their numbers since I'm moving back. If you don't want to it's cool though.

That reminds me... once I get things settled I gotta get back to finishing my book and find a new agent.

8. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    *Waves like a crazy lady* Hey everyone great news Tim's in town he's getting settled in and he asked me to post saying that he's alive and well here in Boise.

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002

so are you back?

10. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Welcome back you Nazi bast***. Well, you get the idea, and hopefully get the reference. Talked to Eric recently about doing another Axis and Allies game, if we do, you need to be involved, haha.
    Hope things are well for you and the fam.

11. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I am officially back but currently living out in Middleton. Due to the babysitting arrangements right now its difficult for me to get away.. however that might be changing this weekend.

Has anybody heard about Leah/Amma Rose?

12. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah, saw the Statesman article. Its tough, but trying not to debate it in this public forum.

13. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I have no intention of discussing or debating it publicly... that would bring only bad things... I just wasn't sure if anybody had seen it.

14. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Debate was probably the wrong word, but you know how sensitive this kind of thing could be.

15. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    And its for that reason why all sensitive subjects are forbidden in the work place.

When are yall meeting these days?

16. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    well as a club we do not have a regular meeting, but wll plan a time to hang out now and then. if you are still into star wars minis, on monday nights at 530 pm till 9 they play at the kartcher mall in nampa. infact this monday is a 4 week tournament 200 point build entry fees is 20.00 for all four weeks. each week you will battle 3 times and the points you earn will be registered the person at the end of the four weeks will of course be the winner and will have firs choice from the prizes second place and so on till all prizes have been awarded,

What are the prizes you ask?

well wih the entry fees the store will purchase cases from the new set comming out this fall. at the discounted rate so the more entrants the more cases will be purchased.

at the end all packs will be opened and dumped out. the winner will have first pick from any piece he/she wants then second all the way to last place then picking starts over again till all prizes are gone.

so the best way to look at it is 12 packs a case fr 20.00 you might end up with at least 2 packs for 6 people in the tournament and may end up with a guranteed VR. i like those odds!

17. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I dont exactly have the spare money to drop on a tournament... just looking to hang out as a club for some casual minis and RPGs
    maybe when I have more time, money, and skill I'll join the tournament

18. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    that is cool after the four week tournamnet normal games will start again it is free to come and play and start time is at 530 pm till 9 on mondays and you still can come play with us during the tournament and play in games in between the official games and get some practice in and watch and learn some tricks

19. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    Sounds like a decent idea... though the tournament is likely to be over by the time things are settled down enough for me to get outa the house. Haha
    Right now Tab (my wife) has mondays off.. which means on monday I had better get my ass home ASAP to get the kids off her hands. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.