main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA WANT TO MEET OTHER SW FANS!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LASTJEDICHOSENONE, Oct 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LASTJEDICHOSENONE

LASTJEDICHOSENONE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Hey! I just discovered this FanForce link! I've had a lot of fun creating threads and responding to them under the "Star Wars Films" area here. But it would be great to start meeting some other SW fans! I live in Orange County, but spend much of my time in LA and surrounding areas. Work in the film and theater industries. Disneyland for a few years before that. Still have many connections there. Former Chicagoan. Spent time in the Army. Lived in Phoenix, AZ for a few months when that was finished. Las Vegas for two years after that, where I started and first established my own theater company, comedy radio show, free-lance art business, and began to run social/support groups - as well getting my first tastes of doing events for charities, which I really loved. Then back to Chicago for a year to help my father throughout his recovery from a stroke and to spend time with my sister and neice. Then FINALLY out here in SoCal where I've always felt drawn to settle since I was around 5!!
    If interested in anymore, you can find the link to my website below just under the SW quotes!
    P.S.
    A couple of interesting SW-related footnotes:
    Years back, I was chosen to portray a spoof of Luke Skywalker for a student film. Later, I landed the title role of "Amadeus" in a community theater production. (Mark Hamill also played Mozart in a production of "Amadeues". This was all by chance, but it was cool/strange because Luke has always been my fave SW character. I really related to him on every level. Now Anakin/Vader is becoming my second. Actually, I'm a fan of the whole Skywalker family!
    P.S.S.
    I am soon going to add a new series of SW-related photos to my photo album page on my website. A couple of years ago, two friends of mine made two floppy-hooded velvet, floor-length capes for me. One is black and one is cobolt blue - my two favorite colors. They were inspired by the cape/cloak Luke wore as he made his entrance into Jabba's palace in ROTJ. Just a bit spiffier, though. They are now among my favorite possesions, and are used for decorations when not being worn.! I found great spots along one of the beaches and on one of the mountain tops out here to take some dramatic, SW-inspired photos here (for fun) at night with the full moon in the background! Can't wait to add them to my album! Soon!

2. cloneddarklord

cloneddarklord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    Hey what's up? Hey what's up? Looks like you are in the right place! There are some serious SW Fans here. So you have some people that created some Jedi Robes for you? I know a few people that would be interested in getting one of those made!! If you haven't done this already, you may consider joining one of the SW Groups. I am a part of "The West Side of the Force"! Check it out, there are plenty of people in this group already and it is growing!!
    Take care!

3. LASTJEDICHOSENONE

LASTJEDICHOSENONE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Thanks! Would LOVE to join! Let me know how and where, etc!

4. cloneddarklord

cloneddarklord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    I'll contact the Group Leader of the LA fanforce and let him know about you and he will tell ya. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.