main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Beyond - Legends Warped (J/J) Update July 3* Vong warp the fabric of the universe bringing the dead to life.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kissa, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    In the hope you will come back soon . . . [face_praying]

UP!

2. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    please update this kissa, you need to make mace window call Anakin a "wee litte nipper" yet lol

it was a fantastic story, and these bored would, in my eyes anyway, spark up alot if you where to continue thsi story. so pleeeeeeeeeease coem back!

we all miss you!!!

3. rebel_cheese

Jul 6, 2006
    I haven't given up on you yet, Kissa.

UP!

4. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    dang it.
    I thought it was an update.

5. rebel_cheese

Jul 6, 2006
    Special year-without-a-post UP!

I seriously hope you'll come back, Kissa. This is an excellent story you have left hanging for a long time and I'd like to see a resolution, please.

6. DancerPadme

DancerPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2007
    Wow I love this story! I've lurked here for a while and I can't believe how wonderfully all these characters just seem to meld together. I can't wait for another update!

7. Lanta

Lanta Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2007

I know it's a long time since this has been updated, but all the same, I thought I'd comment and say how much I loved it. I'm particularly keen on the Jaina/Qui-Gon bits - that, and Valin meeting his great-grandfather.

If you do ever update, and you have a PM list, could you add me to it please? :)

If you don't update then: thanks for writing anyway! I've enjoyed reading your fic, and I'm intending to check out your other stories too.

8. Jaina-Sticks-Fel

Jaina-Sticks-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2007
    [face_worried] [face_worried] :_| :_| [face_worried] [face_worried]

I was reading this story back when I was still lurking. I still wanna know how it ends! Please Kissa, If you update, please, please, PM me!

J-S-F

9. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    I just found this and read it and there's like five cliffies and can you please finish it? Where are you?

~Jaina

10. rebel_cheese

Jul 6, 2006
    *sigh* Another up while futilely waiting for Kissa's return.

11. willowbeecat

willowbeecat Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 16, 2008
    Ok... wow. This is amazing. Please tell me you intend to update sometime in the future.

12. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I just read this story and I think it's great and pretty funny! And I am dying to know what happens next so please update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.