main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Wars of the Galaxy I:Clone Arrival

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dalton4321, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalton4321

Dalton4321 Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2005

Ok all this is my first role play so please just bear with me.And i'm doing it in Episode form.Hoping to get as far as 3 episodes.These Are based off the ones in the movies but won't follow any of the storylines.Well i hope i made it as clear as possible, any questions PM me.Post your character sheet in the forum.You need:

Name(Full):
    Weapons:
    Starcraft
    --Name:
    --Weapons:
    --Escape pods:(Y/N)
    --Type(X-wing,Y-wing, etc..):
    Clothing:
    Bio/Backstory:

Ok now on to the story!

STAR WARS:WARS OF THE GALAXY
    Episode One:Clone Arrival

The republic has found something to use in defense in the attack of the droid.Clones.The clones look a lot alike and are very reliable troops.AS they come into battle with the jedi the battle between sith and jedi becomes more balanced.

As the clones come into battle they proved to be more reliable than even thought.But the sith are striking back as well.With the new sith lord entering the battle against the jedi, the jedi's wishesof bringing peace and order to the force are now being delayed as more and more clone and jedi casualties are reported, the war rages on.

OK we are gonna need jedi,clones(Optional, they can be A.I.), and the sith lord, and droids(Again optional).

Rules:
    1.Keep Swearing to a low.
    2.NO GODMODING
    3.Clones can be Destroyed in your posts without them actualy being controled by someone.
    4.People will die, people will fall, learn to accept death and if a jedi wants to fall maybe try to go with him or tlak sense into him.
    5.Maximum of 2 characters.
    6.Have fun!

My characters

Name(Full):Dalton Cortner
    Affiliation(Jedi, sith etc....):Jedi
    Weapons:Lightsaber, force user
    Starcraft
    --Name:N/A
    --Weapons:Dual blasters on each side
    --Escape pods:(Y/N)No
    --Type(X-wing,Y-wing, etc..):Starfighter
    Clothing:Dalton wears a white tank top, and a brown jedi robe over it.Also black boots coming up halfway to his knee, black pants.
    Bio/Backstory:At the age of 6 Dalton was takin by the jedi to be trained.Since then he has never seen his family.He belives in wating peace and order to the galaxy.Dalton likes action but has never defeated a sith lord.In the clone wars Dalton is a part-time commander.
    Dalton also does good reparing ships, droids, etc...He can fly many crafts including X-Wings,Y-Wings, and some transporters.Dalton shows great heart as a jedi and will not do things sloppy.If he is assigned a mission, he does his best at fufilling it, but not taking any unneccisary risks.
    My other character

Name(Full):Jonny Alhon
    Affiliation(Jedi, sith etc....):Clone Trooper
    Weapons:E-11 blaster rifle, Thermal detonator,Concussion gernade,Blaster pistol
    Starcraft
    --Name:N/A
    --Weapons:N/A
    --Escape pods:(Y/N)N/A
    --Type(X-wing,Y-wing, etc..):N/A
    Clothing:Full white armor.
    Bio/Backstory:Jonny has a very good aim and is considerd dangerous to any droid.Since he became a clone, his Aim has improved.He follows all orders givin by his commander.He has had his blaster pistol for a while.Jonny shows great work and is a very good choice for missions they be flying,Invading, or defending.His only lack is Believing in himself to do dangerous stunts.

Well i hope many join, have fun!

2. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    sounds like this shall be rather good.. ill be the first to join in. *smiles*

Name(Full):Ryyl Mel Lander
    Affiliation(Jedi, sith etc....):jedi
    Weapons: a green lightsaber
    Starcraft
    --Name:n/a
    --Weapons:n/a
    --Escape pods:(Y/N)n/a
    --Type(X-wing,Y-wing, etc..):n/a
    Clothing:wheres a dark brown apprentice tunic
    Appearance: shoulder length Maroonish brown hair, 4'11 ft tall, is rather short, has a few frecles scattered about her face
    Bio/Backstory: has been raised in the jedi temple since she was but a youngling

3. Zakor1138

Zakor1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    Name(Full): Terek Zavior #1247
    Affiliation(Jedi, sith etc....): clone trooper
    Weapons: EMP Launcher,commando pistol, thermal detonators
    Starcraft
    --Name: N/A
    --Weapons: laser cannons
    --Escape pods:(Y/N) N
    --Type(X-wing,Y-wing, etc..): Jedi Starfighter
    Clothing: Jet Trooper suit. see Battlefront
    Bio/Backstory: One of the many clones with the "genetic memory's" of Jango Fett.

4. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    Alright count me in.

Name: Alex Rite
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Weapons: 2x lightsber (siver and blue)
    Starcraft
    --Name: Black Hawk
    --Weapons: sonic charges, blaster cannons, spare lightsaber ejecter
    --Escape pods: No
    --Type: Jedi Starfighter
    Clothing: Similar to EP III Anakin but wheres 2 gloves (but I still have my hands)
    Bio/Backstory: Like most Jedi I was taken from my parents to train with the Jedi. I was always rebelious and constantly came close to going Dark Side. I was trained mostly by Mace Windu though I never had a real solid master. The person that trained me last was Yoda.

5. Dalton4321

Aug 9, 2005
    Ok guys thanks.We are still in search of the sith lord, if you want to use him as your second character, or know a good sith lord that will help a bunch.If you guys don't like waiting i'm giving this 24 hours otherwise hes A.I.Or if you have a cool sith lord name PM it to me..This looks to be a good RP and i hope we can keep it! -thanks everyone for joining so far-

6. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    i know some people i'll see if they want to join.

7. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Name: Darth Damnuc
    Affiliation: The Sith-Confederacy of Independent Systems
    Weapons: Crimson lightsaber, the dark side of the Force
    Starcraft:
    --Name: Harbinger
    --Weapons: Cloaking device, hyperdrive, seeker missiles, illegal laser cannons
    --Escape pods: 2 pods
    --Type: Advanced class of the Sith Interceptor Lord Darth Maul used
    Clothing: Damnuc wears a flowing midnight-blue mantle, battle-scarred armor, gauntlets, and boots
    Bio: Darth Damnuc was born Serge Starraider. He trained as a Jedi Padawan under Nemov Kaskilla, a female Pilan Jedi Master. He was a powerful and promising prospect to be one of the many Jedi knights of the legendary Order.

Fate was not without its hand in Damnuc's life, however. When Damnuc faced the Jedi Trials, he easily compeleted the Trial of skill, courage, and flesh... Yet the Trial of the Spirit was another matter.

Starraider was horrified at what he saw within himself. He was truly an embittered man possessing vast rage and discontent. The Jedi Council unanimously labelled him as "petulant" and "irascible."

His knighthood was promptly denied. Furious, Starraider left the Council Chambers with a flurry of obscene gestures and expletives. He was banished from the Jedi Temple and the Order.

Starraider became Darth Damnuc when he was accosted by Darth Tyranus. Tyranus played on Starraider's malcontent tendencies and persuaded him to join the Sith after telling how he too had been "betrayed" by the Jedi.

Darth Damnuc is Darth Tyranus's secret weapon.. His most powerful disciple. Even more powerful than Asajj Ventress. And unknown to even Darth Sidious, the Dark Lord of the Sith himself.

Tyranus forged a man full of malice and anger out of Serge Starraider.

OOC: The Sith Lord you wanted. ;)

<[-]> Saber

8. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    what era is this rpg based?

9. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    during the clone wars i think.

10. Dalton4321

Aug 9, 2005
    Yes the clone wars, and just the sith we needed!Thanks dude.

11. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Let's get started! [face_peace]

<[-]> Saber

12. Dalton4321

Aug 9, 2005
    Good Idea,I'll start us off(P.S. start anywhere you like!)

IC:Dalton Cortner

Dalton sat in the cantina, he was having a drink and chatting.The tender gave him a purple frozen drink.Dalton looked in it and began drinking it.Dalton didn't care much for this cantina on his homeworld of Tatooine, he Didn't care much for anything on Tatooine exept his parets, he hadn't seen them in a while, heck he didn't even know where they were, but he knew they were on Tatooine.
    Dalton finished the drink and exited the cantina into the long, hot Suns of Tatooine.Dalton walked up to a citizen,"Hows things here?"Dalton asked.The citizen looked to him and tilted his head, then the citizen walked away without asking.Dalton reached down and touched the lightsaber hung on his belt."Whats HIS problem?"Dalton said aloud.The citizen turned and started to run away.
    Dalton headed for his starfighter, sitting out in the hot sun.Dalton jumped in and sat, he opened his comm-link before he took off to see if anyone needed to talk to him.

(Johnny will come in later)

13. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Darth Damnuc expertly navigated his starship, Chainfire, over the foreboding, baleful Sith strongworld of Vjun. A brooding and deep night had draped its long arms over the planet like a covetous thief.

A warning light beeped on the bulkhead alerting the Sith lord that Bast Castle lie straight ahead. The sleek and streamlined spacecraft touched down on a landing pad encircled with yellow lights.

Darth Damnuc pulled his mantle tighter as he gazed upon his master, Darth Tyranus in all his regal, statuesque, aristocratic glory. Tyranus had his chin proudly raised as his star apprentice bowed servily.

"Ah, Darth Damnuc. At last you arrive to my lovely abode," the Count's deep and steady voice declared.

Darth Damnuc arose from bended knee. "If I may be so bold as to question your decisions, my Lord, I feel that a meeting on Vjun is risky, at best."

Tyranus frowned.

"Sidious..."

Tyranus boomed a chuckle. "Oh, have no fear of that, my formidable apprentice. The Dark Lord is as unassuming and oblivious as ever. I'm afraid he has found himself mired in his political manuevering and proceedings."

Tyranus turned as he walked with the big man beside him.

Damnuc had a neck like a tree trunk, an acne-ravaged, pockmarked face, a shaved head with only a little growth of brown hair, laser-like gray eyes, and a body built like an industrial worker.

"And, yes, it is far from your place to question my directives," Tyranus added with an edge.

"Forgive me, my Lord," Damnuc said meekly.

If Damnuc were anything other than unconditionally loyal to his master, the comment may have, as a Sith, made him fume with indignancy. But he was not. He was the learner; Tyranus was the teacher.

Tyranus leisurely ambled through the immense portcullis as he continued on about the atmosphere in the galaxy on the eve of the Battle of Geonosis and the start of the Clone Wars. Darth Damnuc listened like it was the secret to life.

"Darth Sidious, as his alter-ego, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, has seized the opportunity to begin amassing his power in the feeble Senate. Little does he know, I intend on the Confederacy winning this struggle."

Tyranus cocked his head to appraise Damnuc. "And when I do sweep away the Old Republic, I will be Lord of the Sith, and you will be my succussor."

Darth Damnuc grinned. "You have outwitted a Dark Lord, Master."

Tyranus's eyes looked faraway. "It is not over yet. Much work has to be done."

Darth Damnuc placed a fist to his heart. "And I will gladly contribute."

Tyranus nodded with a content expression. "Indeed."

<[-]> Saber

14. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC: Ryyl

Ryyl walked down the halls of the Jedi Temple, just relaxing from the long days strenuous training with her Master, Master Leeai. she made her way out side to a courtyard where there were many huge fountains. she sat down beside one of them and let her red hair fall over her face as she peered into the clear water, watching the ripples contently, and just thinking to herself about meaningless things..

what is all this training worth..? to become a Master, i know. but ive never gotten any action the whole while ive been here, since i was but a little child. Master Leeai has not let me even travel to battles with herself. does she not think I am good enough..? hmph.. She is wrong then. someday when my time to fight comes (if it ever does) ill prove her wrong.

It was truely all that Ryyl ever wanted, to fight in an actual battle, not just training..

TAG: jedi

15. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    Alex had been working with younglings, teaching them lightsaber combat. Day after day it was the same exercises they went through and Alex decided to leave them for a while. "Students I must take leave, I will be back to finish your training later." Alex began to walk through the Jedi Temple greeting people on his way to the garden.I wonder why I was given the assignment of training the younglings? Am I not ready to train a full on apprentice? Alex looked around the garden as if he didn't belong there, his heart was with fighting not with all this tranquility. Alex let out a sigh as he headed back through the Temple and to his room where he planned to sleep.

16. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    IC:

Ryyl looked up as Master Alex walked through the gardens, only a few meters away from where she was sitting on the edge of the fountain. Alex started to turn away and head back towards the temple but befor he left Ryyl said.

'Master Alex.. how is training the younglings going for you, my friend..? Ive heard they can get rather troublesome to teach at times..'

TAG: Jedimasterinu

17. Dalton4321

Aug 9, 2005
    IC:Dalton Cortner

Dalton closed the comm-link, Noones gonna want to give me a mission, i've just finished one.Dalton thought.Then he pressed a few controls as the roof came down from the starfighter.Dalton put on the helmet and hit the Take off button.The starfighter rose from the ground, as it took off from Tatooine.It went deeper itno the sky, soon into the space and exiting Tatooine's orbit.
    Dalton opened him comm-link again and attelpted a contact to Obi-Wan Kenobi.He sighed a relief when he heard Obi Wan's voice say "Hello?".

Dalton looked into it,"Obi-Wan?It's me Dalton, look i'm headed for-"

Obi cut him off,"Dalton?Dalton Cortner?My padawan?Where have you been......You are needed right away....Oh where the heck have you been?Or worse where are you going?"

Dalton sighed again,"Master Like i was getting ready to say I am going to-"

Obi Cut him off again,"DALTON!Where are you headed?"

Dalton raised an eyebrow, clearley his master was having a"I want to hear my voice and noone elses"Session,"MASTER!!!!I AM GOING TO NABOO!"

Obi looked back,"Jeez Dalton, no reason to shout...."

Dalton Sighed,"Sorry master, my emotions got to the better of me..Master?"The comm-link went dead.Uh-oh Dalton thought.Dalton pressed a few more controls, qorried why it just went.....dead.Dalton entered hyperspace headed for Naboo, wondering what happened to his master.

18. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    "Everything is about to pan out exactly as we have planned, Lord Tyranus. What is the news from the front? The evacuation of Raxus Prime?"

Darth Tyranus was still on one knee and had an august mask as he chatted with the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious via a holographic transmission field. The scalloped projector was built into the black and green marble floor.

"The clone armies have besieged it, my Lord. I ordered the evacuation."

Sidious looked neutral as his lips were pressed tight together under his hood. "No matter. It is insignificant whether the Confederacy triumphs in every battle. As long as the war lasts long enough for my plans."

Tyranus reached his full impressive height. "I shall make it so, my Master."

"Good. How long will you remain on Vjun to immerse yourself in the dark side? You need to direct the Separatists; they are spineless and overly cautious without you," Sidious reminded him.

"I know, Master. I do trust my commanders..."

"I must leave, Lord Tyranus. Strength to the Sith, my friend."

Dooku tilted his head in reverence. "Strength to the Sith."

When the holoprojector winked out, Darth Damnuc stepped out of the shadows.

Tyranus stroked his beard absently. "Lord Damnuc - I have an errand I would like you do."

Damnuc was intrigued. "An errand, m'Lord?"

"Yes. It will give you the chance to exercise what I have taught you."

Damnuc folded his arms and pricked up his ears.

<[-]> Saber

19. Dalton4321

Aug 9, 2005
    OOC:Yo guys, don't kill this,please!I started school today and i'm sorry i can't post, but I Will at least once eevry 2 days, but it's been a while since someone posted, please don't kill this!

20. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    IC: Alex Rite

Alex turned back to Ryyl and walked over to her. "Troublsome, no their just really eager to learn. I still wonder why I have to train them, master Yoda said it would be good for me. Maybe you would like to sit in during one of our training sessions, perhaps lend me a hand." Alex sat next to Ryyl and allowed a smile to come to his face.

Tag: Fisto_My_Hero

21. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    BUMP, BUMP, BUMPTY, BUMP

22. Mr_Lee

Mr_Lee Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2005
    Hey i realise there has been no posts for while but can i join? here is my character sheet ne way...

Name(Full): Darth Slappius
    Affiliation(Jedi, sith etc....): dark nemodian
    Weapons: 1 turqois light saber
    Starcraft: none but a land speeder (he uses his masters starship)
    Clothing:Dark padded sith robes.

--Name: Darth Tysido
    --Affiliation(Jedi, sith etc....): Sith
    --Weapons: Double ended light saber (red)
    --Escape pods:(Y/N) (Y)
    --Type(X-wing,Y-wing, etc..): A modified version of the starship created by the nemodians and is extra fast.
    Clothing: Balck Sith Robes With a mask that is chipped at one cheek
    Bio/Backstory:
    Dath Tysido was founded by his master at the age of 5 when an attack on the jedi temple went wrong his farther died. He swore to avenge his farther and was trained by darth cidious himself.After 15 years of grueling training he was promoted to sith lord at the age of 20. he then went on a mad rampage of the jedi temple and was forced to flee. when he arrived back to the sith palace some nemodians had been captured. They were forced to build many shps and one of them gave birth. Darth Tysido took him under his cloak and promised the mother he would take care of the nemodian. shortly after the nemodian mother died.
    Darth Tysido struck a deal with the younge nemodian that inchange of a ship he would train the nemodian. He agreed and so the training began... after 40 years of training the nemodian had become mighty and now it was time for him and his master to enter the world of the force.

23. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    Hey,im joining.

Name(Full):Lucas Laxon
    Affiliation(Jedi, sith etc....):Sith
    Weapons:Lightsaber,force
    Starcraft
    --Name:Sith Starfighter(no name)
    --Weapons:blasters on each wing.ion cannon under cockpit
    --Escape pods:(Y/N)yes
    --Type(X-wing,Y-wing, etc..):Starfighter
    Clothing:Long black sith robes with hood.
    Bio/Backstory: born on Tatooine,working with his father at a cantina was always bored and wanted to become a jedi when he grew up,he always had anger because he got picked on and in the jedi trials the Jedi saw that and banned him from the temple,feeling angry a Sith Lord found him and trained him in the ways of the Sith,once the training was completed he slaughtered his master too.he is a violent and angry person and gets angry easy.

24. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Name:Centra Tremna
    Affiliation:None he is a nutral force user
    Weapons:a lightsaber for defencive purposes
    Clothing:He wears royal red robes and has his black hair cut short so it frames his face

Starcraft
    Name:White star
    Weapons:10 sets of 6 light lazers on the frount, 5 sets of 3 medium lazers on the right, 2 sets of 2 heavy lazers on the left, 30 misile solo's and a hanger bay with 20 star breaker's
    Apperence:[image=http://www.b5tech.com/isa/whitestar/wsglory.jpg]
    Crew:20000 men and women
    Escape pods:yes
    Type:cruser

Starcraft
    Name:Star Breaker
    Weapons:4 light lazers and 3 missile pods
    Apperence:[image=http://beyond.babylonfive.ru/VEX/t/pics/minbari_fighter_view_small.jpg]
    Escape pods:yes the middle can be ejected when the ship is about to be distroyed
    Type:single man fighter

Bio/Backstory:Centra is the leader of the Ranger's (A group of force sensative people who have gone on the search of lerning to master there powers in a nutral mannor) and as such he has been able to lern the masteries of the force in a way none has ever belived possable. Training for centuries he has been able to sence the flow of the force through the body's of everyone and can ulter this feild in such a way as to beable to do many things beleaved to be associated with preasure points. he also has a common saying that is the ranger's way of life "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

25. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    ooc:where is the Sith temple or base or whatever? I forgot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.