main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What about a Luke show?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darthsmyth, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsmyth

darthsmyth Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    I asked what people think of a show following Boba Fett And got some feed back on what some people would like to see, but what of a show that follows Luke as he grows up, Maybe like a young Indiana Jones type deal. Maybe some episodes can veer off from Luke to see what the Empire and its top enforcer are up to.
    Just a thought.
    [face_monkey]

2. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Luke was suppossed to have a boring life on Tatooine that's why he wanted to leave in ANH and besides the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to star minor characters from the films and probably completely new characters.

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Revan is right Luke is suppose to have a boring life because he always wanted to have adventures and get off Tattoine and join the Imperial Academy to be a pilot.

4. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I doubt I'm not the only person who doesn't want to watch an hour-long show full of Luke eating, whining, fixing moisture vaporators, and sleeping.

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I'm with you on that one.

6. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    It'd be just like the Truman show! :eek:

-P!-

7. darthsmyth

darthsmyth Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    Good call on all acounts the whole boring life thing slipped my mind. On that note if anybody else reads this what characters would people like to see explored?

8. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Well I would like to see some stuff on Boba Fett, Captain Antilles, Bail Organa and other leaders of the Rebel Alliance, Grand Moff Tarkin, and I would also like to see completely new characters.

9. Mandalorian-Jedi

Mandalorian-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005

"Hey Mrs Darklighter! Good morning! And in case I don't see ya later...good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

10. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    No Luke show. But maybe one episode that showed some of luke's relationship with hs freinds-and a skyhoper race.

11. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    The radio dramas tell most of the story behind Luke. The rest is just boring stuff.

That is why he wanted to get of the rock farthest from the bright center of the universe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.