main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Bioshock. Going for that Big, Brass Balls achievement. Needless to say, it kinda sucks. :p

2. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013

I loved the first one. Never played the sequel though.

3. Yuri1138

Yuri1138 Jedi Knight

Dec 29, 2009
    Just bought Conception 2 for the 3DS, so far so good!

4. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Deadlight and LSW2 (getting achievements).

Sent from my communicator via the all powerful Internet.

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Video Game

6. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    How do you like it?

7. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    I've finally gone back to play the Assassin's Creed series. Didn't really enjoy the 1st game when it came out, but for some reason I gave it a second try and since then I've been burning through them. Currently on Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Fun so far

9. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I have Minecraft now so I'm playing that a bit. There's a spider outside my makeshift shelter and I'm not sure I have enough planks to make a sword. Oh well. I'm really liking having an entire world where combat is purely defensive and I can just wander around doing nothing.

Palpatine77 likes this.
  10. Snail_L0ver69

Snail_L0ver69 Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2014
    Playing the Republic at War mod for Star Wars: Empire at War. My galactic conquest is going well and having a lot of fun with it. Hoping they'll release a sequel to this game, but i doubt it. :(

Palpatine77 likes this.
  11. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    The Arkham Origins DLC - Cold Cold Heart

It's much like the rest of the game really, with a new suit and heat gloves available as well as villains armed with cryo-guns that freeze you.

12. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Trying Tales of Xillia, bought cheap in the PSN Easter Sale.

It's quite good but it's let down by a load of technical fighting rubbish that could be so much better, but isn't. I've decided to not even bother with the Linked Artes business as it's all too opaque. As the game apparently forces you to use that to defeat the final boss, probably never completing it.

13. Palpatine77

Palpatine77 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 28, 2010
    Left 4 Dead 2. But I'm always coming back to that game. I'd say it's arguably one of the best multiplayer games ever made. The way the game is developed, you rely on your teammates to survive more than any other game out there, certainly much more than let's say a Call of Duty-type game, where you can still run off on your own and do your own thing and still win. Left 4 Dead 2? If you run off and do your own thing, you're not only endangering yourself, but your own team too, because once someone dies on your team as survivors, it becomes that much tougher for the remaining team to make it to the safe room. That's the simple brilliance of the game. Those that team up and collaborate, survive. Those that don't, die and let down the team. That's the essence of multiplayer for me.

14. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Devil May Cry.

Life likes this.
  15. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Infamous: Second Son

16. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I'm still enjoying League of Legends a lot. Getting on every so often to stay current. It is like one of the most played online games of the past 5 years.

My flavor of more recent weeks is Warframe on Steam. Nice Free MMOFPS. Has a lot of the RPG aspect to it with clans, and crafting but the specs and stats are left mainly to individual 'frames' than to character customization. It's a fun run and gun cybernetic ninja game with a lot of different weapons and warframes all with different abilities to choose from. I think it is launching for console soon as well if it hasn't already.

17. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    So I just bought The Amazing Spider-Man 2 from the PlayStation Store, and there were two files in the bundle. One was 8 GB, while the other was 6.5 GB. I downloaded and installed the larger one, but I have no idea what the smaller file is, and there was no information about it in the sales pitch at the PS Store. Does anyone know?

I suppose I can just download and install it to find out, but I think it might be one of those files that once you've installed it, it's just joined into the already installed game and I'll never find out what that file was actually for. I'm genuinely curious! :p For instance, the digital version of Uncharted 3 was divided into three separate files that you could choose to install at will. One was the main game. Another file (which was also huge) was only the multiplayer component. A third file was all the cutscenes of the game in 3D. If you installed them, they would no longer appear separate, but become part of your installed game. But their file names made it apparent to you what was what. For this game, however, both of the files just say "The Amazing Spider-Man 2".

18. IBYM

IBYM Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 17, 2014
    Not very long either but still enjoyable.

19. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    And it wasn't expensive so I don't mind that it only took a couple of hours to complete

20. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Lego Star Wars: The complete Saga. Bought it yesterday. It's one heck of a nostalgia trip!

21. Brady2121

Brady2121 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2014
    I've been playing a little SWTOR and Kingdom Heart. Which if you don't know what Kingdom Hearts is, I highly recommend you check it out! ;)

22. AstroFan428

AstroFan428 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    MLB 14 the Show (PS4)

The reason I bought the console and totally worth it to me.

Life and Gamma626 like this.
  23. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Glad you're digging your ps4! I'm loving mine this far too. Very excited for e3!

24. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Zone of the Enders collection

25. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    GTA Online, though at this point the feeling of boredom can't be kept at bay.

Life likes this.