main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga " What ?".. AU/TPM Obi, Qui, Anakin, Xanatos, . * 18th Sep. COMPLETE : THANK YOU*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Wonderful update...but someone find Obi-Wan! Go Yoda - run.

Anakin - boy, do you need to grow up. Arrogant little twit - but, I suppose, he's still a kid. However, he's a JEDI KID, so grow up anyway.

Can't wait for the next chapter! I, too, shall force wave my hand and command you: update soon.

2. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    Great chapter!

The Obi-Wan/Sidious confrontation was awesome. Obi-Wan showed him! [face_dancing]

Now, someone go find Obi-Wan!

I am so glad Obi-Wan got his last memories back. I hope Anakin gets his dues soon!

Can't wait for more!

3. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    So I read the entire thing to catch up and WOW! I really like this story. :D I hope Obi-Wan gets found soon and that Anakin gets his head screwed on correctly!

Could you add me to the PM list if you are having one? [face_praying]

4. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Loved the updates, as usual! [face_love]

Ha ha, I loved how Anakin arogantly assumed he was getting promoted to senior padawan, so like the annoying little twit. :rolleyes: But now he's in trouble, Obi remembers! :eek:

Loved the action in the fight with Obi and Sidious, go Obi! [face_dancing] So does this mean that Sidious is dead, since everyone felt the Force brighten? Though it seems too easy... [face_thinking]

But now poor Obi is still passed out on the floor! I hope he's okay! [face_worried]

Loved the updates, Gkilkenny, and thanks so much for the PMs! [face_love] Can't wait for more! :D

5. Itachi-Uchiha

Itachi-Uchiha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2007
    Wow!:eek: Are Obi's new powers a good thing? I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope all is well but something tells me they aren't out of the clear yet. [face_worried]

6. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Wow awesome update, loved the confrontation between Obi and Sidious. Can't wait for the next chapter.

7. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

jedidas3 Thank you, and congrats on your award=D=

Don?t worry Obi-Wan will get help sooner or later.[face_thinking]

I never trusted Anakin either.o_O

JENNAI have a bit of time on my hands consequently the quick updates.[face_dancing]

I am going away from the middle of September and won?t be back until the middle of October. So I am trying to finish this story before I leave.
    So glad you liked their confrontation:D .

earlybird-obi-wanSidious isn?t as powerful as he thinks.

Thanks for reading[:D]

VelozAll right, i shall trust u then ... for now

I am trustworthy?.well most of the time.[face_whistling]

I always thought Qui-Gon rushed to meet
    Maul too quickly in TPM. [face_shame_on_you]

Terje_Lisan
    Thanks fight scenes are hard to do.[:D]

Valairy_Scot
    Yoda to the rescue.[face_dancing]

I love your description of Anakin my sentiments exactly - Arrogant little twit. :p
    This story is been going for nine months, and there is still a bit to go. So there will be a few quick updates. As I am going on Hols from Mid September to mid October. So no updates then.

REALbluelightsaberI am glad you liked the light versus dark fight.[face_dancing]
    Thanks.[:D]

snowspeeder_gunner
    Thank you there were quite a few pages to read.[face_hypnotized]
    Hopefully Anakins head will be screwed on properly, or maybe someone will lop it off.[face_laugh]

I will certainly add you to my list of PMs[:D]

BastetThanks Bastet I appreciate your reviews.
    Obi-Wan remember?s, or he will when he wakes up.[face_idea]

More action fights to come, No it doesn?t mean Sidious is dead yet![face_skull]
    Sidious just lost his hold over the darkside.:confused:

Your welcome my friend.[:D]

Itachi-Uchiha Thank you.[face_dancing]
    Obi-Wan has begun to feel his new powers, yet he still has the other sith to contend with.[face_worried]

Ascal_Elessar Thank you so much.:*

Hopefully another update soon. :D

8. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Agggghhhh Obi was so close to exposing Palpatine!!

I loved his confrontation with Sidious.

It's unfortunate Qui-Gon bought Anakin's explanation of how he learned the new tatic. Too much faith in him he has.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Wow. You're going to be gone that long, huh? Well,I'll miss you! :(

10. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Okay, just found this and finished reading through. I just adore Xanatos. Of course, what's not to adore? I thought the first part where Qui-Gon was acting so weird and Obi-Wan was afraid was scary, but then you had to have poor Obi-Wan be kidnapped and tortured for three years. :_| I'm glad he's been found and is regaining his memory, but this new connection to the Force has to be overwhelming. I hope he is okay and just passed rather than something more serious being wrong. Yoda needs to find him and they need to go after Xanatos, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. I think that Anakin could turn on them at any moment, and they are going to fight Maul. If anyone is an expert on Maul's saber technique it is Obi-Wan :(.

11. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    KELIAThank you.[:D]
    Qui-Gon could never see Anakin for what he really was, not until it was too late. It is his voice yelling Anakin No!
    when he kills the sand people.[face_shame_on_you]

JENNA Thanks I have not been off the boards that long since I joined. I am looking forward to spending my days in the sun and come back with a tan.

Master_Noi

Ah! another fan of Xanatos, he is adorable with his piercing eyes and his black hair.[:D]

Almost as adorable as Obi-WanO:)

Thanks for reading[:D]

And now another post.....

Back on Corruscant?..

News came from the Senate authorities that there had been some sort of collapse, in the lower level of the Senate building. Apparently, several abandoned underground water tunnels that criss-crossed the city had collapsed. The authorities informed the Jedi that due to the unsafe structure, they had cancelled all meetings. The news was received with a smile by Yoda, who disliked Senate meetings anyway.

He felt the urge to speak with Obi-Wan, and decided since he had some time to him self he would visit with the young Knight. They had not spoken at length for some time, and it would be good to see him. He opened up to the force to locate the young man?s presence, and was stunned to find his aura muted. There seemed to be some sort of veil surrounding him.

Yoda started to walk in the direction of the muted aura, and ended up back in the arena. Obi-Wan was here, yet he was unconscious that much Yoda could tell. He felt the pull of the force directing him to the private balcony, when he stepped into the private balcony and saw Obi-Wan crumpled on the floor. He contacted Healer Ba'han immediately. They rushed him to the ward and an examination took place. Healer Ba?han did not know why he was unconscious, and he explained to Yoda about his ear infection, however he did not think this had anything to do with that.

?Look at his clothes Master Yoda they are covered in dust and his outer tunic is singed. It seems he had been in some sort of fight?

Yoda rested his hand on Obi-Wans brow. ?At maximum his shields are, happened to him something has. Holding it behind strong shields he is, penetrate them I cannot?

Ba?han stared at the old Master. ?Surely you of all Jedi can break through his shields? It would take some one of immense power to block you out??

Yoda smoothed back Obi-Wans hair, which had fallen in his eyes. ?Yes only a powerful Jedi could do it?

?What are you saying Master Yoda?? Ba?han blurted out just as Obi-Wan stirred.

They didn?t have time to finish the conversation, as instantly Obi-Wan shot to his feet and screamed Nooooo?

He was disorientated for a moment and crashed back into the wall. His arms were swinging wildly at some unseen threat. He slid down the wall and rested his hands on his knees. He was looking at Yoda and then Ba?han, and then his eyes settled on Master Yoda.

Obi-Wan brought his hands up to his face and rubbed it vigorously, and took in several deep breaths, all the while Yoda waited. Healer Ba?han went to step forward, however Yoda stopped him.

?Time to collect his thoughts give him.?

They waited a few minutes, and then Obi-Wan focussed on them both and sighed. ?Master Yoda? Master Ba?han, I? I remember everything. I know who the Sith Master is, and unfortunately I know who was with Darth Maul that day!? He shook his head and rose unsteadily to his feet. ?Oh force I wish it wasn?t him!?

?Sit you will young Obi-Wan, tell us what you know??

Obi-Wan paced back and forth. ?I cannot sit Master, I have so much news. The Sith Master is Chancellor Palpatine!?

Healer Ba?han took the chair that Yoda offered to Obi-Wan, and he sat abruptly. ?What?"

"It is true Master I saw him with my own eyes, it all makes sense to me; he could control everything, having the most powerful position in the republic,"

"Believe you I do, young one; should have seen it myself" Yoda admitted.

?I found his secret chamber, it is under the

12. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Awesome update Gk :D

Love the new Obi-Wan ;)

I'd still like to be on the PM list mate,

EG

13. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    That was so awesome! [face_dancing] I love the relationship between Yoda and Obi-Wan--you have done a beautiful job with this! However, they really need to hurry and help Qui-Gon with Anakin. Updated soon and thanks for the PM!

14. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Awesome...all memories have returned and a stronger Obi-Wan and Yoda are riding to the rescue.
    Great update, indeed.

15. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Yaaaay an update! [face_dancing]

?His destiny set in stone it is not, he may still be saved. Chosen one he may be. Nevertheless chosen by whom, long time it has been known ?always two there are a Master and Apprentice? always two sides of the force light and dark. So it may come to pass that there are two Chosen ones, one of the light and one of the Dark.? Yoda explained.
    ?Two Master, but how can that be, prophesy does not mention two chosen ones?? Obi-Wan quizzed.
    ?Prophesy incomplete it is - written long before the great Sith war it was, many pages were destroyed in its handling.?

Interesting indeed [face_thinking]

?A child of light you are Obi-Wan, fulfil your destiny you will. Qui-Gon right he is, Anakin?s destiny intertwined with yours it is, and choices you will both have to make, to bring balance to the force.?
    Obi-Wan gazed into the wise old Masters eyes, and although his words were foreboding, he felt complete and loved.

Awww loved this :D

I'm so glad that Obi Wan finally remembered everything...now it's off to save Anakin from the Sith, and Qui Gon and Xanatos from Maul.... i hope they're all gonna be ok [face_worried] [face_praying]

Thanks a bunch for the pm, and i'll be on the edge of my seat until the next update :oops: [face_laugh]

16. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Oh I'm so glad that Yoda found Obi-Wan! Now they just have to make it to Naboo in time.

Great update! Keep it up :D

17. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yippee Obi-Wan and Yoda to the rescue of Qui-Gon. And try to help Anakin.
    The rest of the Jedi: get Sidious before he recovers.
    Awsome update

18. Itachi-Uchiha

Itachi-Uchiha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2007
    Thinga are really heating up. [face_dancing] I love how Obi-Wan may be the lightside's chosen one. He may be the only thing standing between Anakin and Sithdom. Great update. =D= May I be added to your PM list? [face_praying]

19. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Thanks for PMing me! You didn't have to, you know... but thanks! And Palpy escaped??!!:oops: Oh that, that, THAT!!!! OOOHHH!!! :mad: :mad: But please keep up the good work! =D=

20. Terje_Lisan

Terje_Lisan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 12, 2005
    Aw, Yoda and Obi-Wan bonding time. Yay! And yay for Obi-Wan recovering his memories, so now he can finally teach Sideous a few things.

21. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

EGKenobiThank you.
    I love any Obi-Wan[face_love]

I will let you know when I update:cool:

jedidas3 Thanks for reading[:D]
    Yoda and Obi-Wan always seemed to have a good relationship.
    A fight scene coming up.[face_beatup]

Valairy_Scot
    Thanks[:D]
    Yoda and Obi to the rescue, yet who will they rescue?o_O

Veloz Thank you.:*
    Obi has remembered everything now he has to turn Anakin back to the light[face_worried]

snowspeeder_gunner
    Many things await them on Naboo.[face_thinking]

Thank you [face_dancing]

earlybird-obi-wanThank you [:D] Obi-Wan has a job ahead of him with Anakin:p

Itachi-UchihaThanks I will add you.[:D]
    A battle coming soon.[face_beatup]

JENNA Palpy has escaped.:eek: Thanks[face_dancing]

Terje_Lisan
    I like Yoda and Obi-Wan together they should have been Master and apprentice.O:)
    Thanks for reading.[face_love]

22. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Yay Palpatine has finally been exposed!!

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

I'm gald Obi-Wan remembers everything and that Yoda aknowledges how suseptible Anakin. It's good that he is going along to try and help him resist the darkside.

And yes, Obi, you do need him.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    I really liked the outcome of the Palpy and Obi...

Question: X-wing-- are they developed earlier in this AU?

24. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    So the truth is finally revealed, I hope it's in time to stop Anakin from choosing the dark path. Great update, looking forward to more.

25. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    KELIAThanks[:D]
    Haa [face_laugh] Exposed and almost burned to his under shorts
    I don't know if Obi needs Anakin but
    Anakin sure need Obi:confused:

Ocelotl_Nesto
    Thank you[:D] I couldn't let Palpy beat Obi this time.
    Question: X-wing-- are they developed earlier in this AU?

[face_thinking] I assume the X-wing may be a prototype in my AU.

Ascal_Elessar Thank you [:D]

The truth is revealed, and now the hard part comes trying to convince Anakin of where his true path lay.[face_thinking]

on with the post...

Coming into orbit around Naboo, Mace pulled back on the controls when he saw a Trade Federation droid battle ship hovering over the planet. ?What is the Trade Federation doing here? Mace wondered out loud.?I will send a message to Theed, The Queen may know of it. Senator Amidala did not mention the trade federation, when she asked for our assistance. I sense a trap?

Qui-Gon and Xanatos peered out the viewfinder.

The communication consol crackled, his message was being jammed. ?I will try to send a message to Corruscant I think we may require backup? he admitted as he tried the long distance communication array, it crackled too.

Master Rancisis and Qui-Gon glanced at each other thinking the same as Mace - A trap.

?What should we do, we cannot stay up here for much longer, and we will need to refuel?? Rancisis explained.

?I believe we should land and now we know of the Federations presence we shall be extra careful,? Mace confirmed.

Their ship landed on the private pad reserved for invited guests. They sensed nothing amiss as they walked down the ramp and into the Palace.

Senator Amidala?s Captain of security, Panaka greeted them. ?It is good to see you again Master Jinn? Panaka spoke and nodded to the others whom he had never met before.

?Thank you Captain, may I introduce Masters Windu and Rancisis and this is Knight Xanatos, and of course you know my Padawan Anakin.?

Panaka smiled ?Thank you for coming Masters and Knight Xanatos. Hello Anakin my you have grown quite a bit since I last saw you.?

Anakin bowed and wanted to know where Padmè was; however, he kept quiet not wanting to anger Qui-Gon.

?I am most glad you came? Panaka stated. ?I have been informed that communications have been cut to and from Naboo, and the Trade Federation has a battle ship in orbit.?

?Yes we saw it? confirmed Mace.?

?Have they made any demands?? Master Rancisis asked.

?No, except for the fact our communications are out we have not heard from them. Maybe they are waiting for orders from higher up. Come I will take you to Senator Amidala and she can tell you about the attempt on her life.?

Anakin?s heart thumped, and he was anxious to see Padmè after all this time. He had grown older; yet his infatuation with her still lingered, and he hoped she felt the same affection for him also.

Senator Amidala was sitting down when the small crowd of Jedi entered. She recognised the two Councillors, and Master Jinn; however, she did not recognise Xanatos, or the tall young man next to him. She stood up to greet them.

?Hello Master Jedi?s, I am sorry your trip here is for business and not pleasure. It appears we on Naboo, are always in need of your protection, however, I didn?t expect five Jedi?? She smiled.

?Hello Senator,? Mace greeted. I don?t believe you have met Knight Xanatos?

?Hello Knight Xanatos, it is a pleasure to meet you? she smiled as she stepped forward and shook his hand.

Anakin?s jealousy crept up his spine, and he coughed, which drew her attention to him. ?You seem very familiar,? she said.

Anakin was about to step in front of Xanatos when his Master put a firm hand on his shoulder. ?He should be familiar Senator, this is Anakin!?

?Ani..Anakin, my you have grown so tall, I didn?t recognise you, and don?t you look all grown up!? She smiled and then threw her attention back to Qui-Gon.

?How is Obi-Wan, Master Jinn. I certainly hope he is recovering fro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.