main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What could have been---remake of "Vader invades the Jedi temple"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Keanos, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Keanos

Darth_Keanos Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2005
    Chapter 1:The in-Vader

Qui-Gon Jinn was meditating inside his chambers. Suddenly, he felt a disturbance in the force. Danger. The explosion that followed threw him to the ground. He listened. He could hear struggle outside. Clashing of lightsabers and blaster bolts hitting their targets. He ignited his emerald lightsaber and rushed outside. As the door opened, a Jedi Padawan landed dead next to his feet. There clones were invading the Jedi temple. Qui-Gon ran over to a group of clones attacking a Padawan and cut them down. A look of gratitude spread across the Padawans face, but was qickly replaced by pain, as a lightsaber came flying through the room and impaled him. Qui-Gon quickly looked around the room and saw who the lightsaber belonged to. It was his former Padawan. Darth Vader. Vader held out his hand and called his lightsaber into his hand. He ignited the scarlet blade and smiled. "This is the end of you, my master." Qui-Gon stared at the hooded figure of the man that he had once loved like a son. He realised that that man was long gone. He ignited his lightsaber and met Vader's in a saber lock. "I won't let you do this!" Qui-Gon cried out through his gritted teeth. Vader smiled and punched his former master in the face. He could feel the old mans nose break beneath his knuckles. He enjoyed it. Qui-Gon's fingers went up to his face. Vader seized the moment and stabbed him. Qui-Gon gasped in pain. Vader grabbed his back and pushed his scarlet lightsaber further into his masters chest. Qui-Gon coughed. Vader turned off his lightsaber and hugged the old man. He held him until he stopped breathing and then dropped him to the floor. He headed for the council meeting chambers.
    Inside were Ki-Adi Mundi, Cin Drallig, Mace Windu and Kit Fisto. They would be difficult to defeat. He ran forward and met Master Mundi's lightsaber. Fisto aimed a blow at Vaders head. Vader sidestepped and kicked him in the face, sending him flying into one of the seats. Cin Drallig rushed over to help him. Now Vader fought against Master Windu and Master Mundi. Windu thrusted at Vaders arm, and Vader jumped up, twirled around in the air, and landed behind Windu, slicing his head off. He then let out a hurl of lightning into Master Mundi's body and used it to send him flying out of the window. Cin Drallig came running towards him, with Kit Fisto just behind him. Vader ran to meet them, dodged Drallig's first blow and severed both his arms off. Drallig screamed. Vader stabbed him in the chest and kicked him to the ground. Fisto swinged his lightsaber towards him, Vader ducked and split him in two at the waist.

Vader's work in the temple was done. He went to talk to his master.
    "The Jedi have been taken care of, my master."
    "Exellent work, Lord Vader." His master replied. "Master Yoda?"
    "Killed together with Skywalker when we blew the entrance open. I finished of Windu and Jinn myself."
    "Good. Now, go to Mustafar and finish off the trade fedaration."
    "Yes my master" Vader said.
    "And Obi-Wan?"
    "Yes master?"
    "Good hunting."
    Obi-Wan smiled.
    "Thank you master" he said. He left Senator Valorum alone with his thoughts.

Chapter 2:A lovers betrayal

Chapter 2:

Obi-Wan landed his shuttle on the volcanic world of Mustafar. Two messengers from the Trade Federation was waiting for him, along with native guards. One of the two alien messengers spoke: "Lord Vader, the Vice Roy has been expecting you. He and the rest of the leaders are awaiting you on the top floor." He was led up to meet with the alien leaders of the Trade Federation. "Lord Vader, we have been expecting your arrival." Obi-Wan smiled from under his hood. He let out his left hand and sealed the doors.

The new self-proclaimed Emperor, Darth Sidious, was sitting in his office together with Mas Amedda. The blue politician was as anoying as any other of these boring so called leaders. But he, Chancellor Valorum, had finally gotten what he wanted:power. Unlimited amounts of it. And it was all thanks to his new apprentice. But Sidious knew that Vader one da

2. Darth_Keanos

Dec 18, 2005
    :oops: somehow I ended up with two versions of this thread..please remove the other one

3. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    His lightsaber fell to the floor. He screamed. Tears were running down her cheeks. He looked at her, with a sad expression on his face. "I love you..." he said. She looked at him. She wasn't crying anymore. She had a hard, determined expression across her face. "I loved you Ben. But it's too late."

I think it was awesome! at least it seems he was sorry, and that he forgave her [face_love]

4. Darth_Keanos

Dec 18, 2005
    Epiloge:

Siri gathered the surviving Jedi from across the galaxy. 29 Knights and Padawans had survived the Jedi Purge and together they formed a new Jedi Order. After Siri's experience of fighting Obi-Wan, she was made a Council member. Three weeks after Obi-Wan's death, she found out that she was pregnant, and that Obi-Wan was the father. She gave birth to a son, and named him Ben. Ben was trained by Barriss Offee and became an important member of the Jedi council. Both Siri and Ben often communicated with Count Dooku and Qui-Gon Jinn, who had both become force ghosts. Padmé Amidala was elected the new Supreme Chancellor. It was discoverred that she had been secretly married to Anakin Skywalker and that she was pregnant.
    She had twins, Leia and Luke. Both became Jedi. Leia would go on to marrie Ben one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.