main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What day of the week do you prefer "Rebels" to be on?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Wookiee, Feb 23, 2014.

?

Week day?

1. Sunday

4.0%
  2. Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tuesday

4.0%
  4. Wednesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Thursday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Friday

64.0%
  7. Saturday

28.0%
  1. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
  2. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Really makes no difference to me, since I largely watched TCW via StarWars.com anyway, and I don't have Disney XD. But in the case of TCW, when it was on Saturday, I would sometimes catch it as it aired, but if I'm going to go out or do something, it usually falls on a Friday evening, so I was hardly ever going to catch it then, even if I wanted to.

3. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    Not Wednesday.

...How?

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I have no preference.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I can't think of the last time I watched TV live and I don't have Disney XD either, so I don't care.

6. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    All of them.

7. Battledroid796

Battledroid796 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2014
    On Friday when everyone's relaxing.

Darth Wookiee likes this.
  8. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003

Episodes would be posted online the day after they aired. I think only the Americas, if not the US, could access it it though.

9. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Where's the "don't care" option? Because I'll be watching them on either SW.com or Disney XD.com, whichever one plays them. I don't have TV aside from Netflix. :p

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I honestly don't care what day it airs, so long as it airs at night rather than in the morning. Waking up just to watch TCW was painful. I like to sleep in, dammit! [face_frustrated]

Darth Wookiee likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I would prefer Saturday but I usually watch the clones wars on SW.com so I will do the same or with disneyXDs website.

12. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Sunday to Friday if I like it, Saturday if I don't.

13. Erik_B

Erik_B Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 11, 2014
    Blu Ray.

14. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Day and time don't matter to me. DVR will capture it. I would like if they re-run it just in case my DVR doesn't capture the original recording time for whatever reason.

15. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Yeah, re-runs are great. I nearly blew a fuse when our main DVR had a BSOD in the middle of the Order 66 arc. Thankfully, my personal computer's DVR managed to record next day's re-run.

16. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Another vote for watching it on starwars.com here.

17. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Friday. If the show's any good, it's a great way to start the weekend.

If nothing else, that's when Disney usually debuts new episodes, movies, and series.

18. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Throw it up on Netflix and then I can watch it every night.

19. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Doesn't matter, really, since I have a DVR.

20. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I simply hope it's online the day after airing. I do not have cable or DVR services. Won't support 'em when I have Netflix streaming, and a digital antenna. I ain't paying for that crap.

21. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    Doesn't matter. I will not see it anyway (no plans on airing it around here) so it all depends on the interwebs for me. :(

22. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Friday evening.

I always looked forward to watching TCW when it aired on Friday nights. It felt like a nice slice of Star Wars-y goodness to end my week with, and I'd welcome that same kind of thing again with Rebels.

23. Sir Chem

Sir Chem Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 26, 2013
    I'm kind of torn, because while I think it would do better on Friday nights, Saturday morning cartoons were the best when I was a kid! I picked Friday anyway, though.

I think it's already been said that it will air on Saturday mornings, though. Right?

24. Master Aizakku Rorensu

Master Aizakku Rorensu Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 1, 2013
    I'll say Saturday. And I see that Disney XD puts their Marvel animated shows on Sunday morning, so yeah, Saturday for Rebels.

And 10 o'clock Saturday morning.

Just thinking about it, and I don't DVR anything. Normally MSNBC or ESPN are on so I don't need to record anything. And for things that I actually sit down and watch: Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Hannibal, I sit down and watch those when they first air; and for something like "The Red Wedding" for Game of Thrones actually watching it when it first aired was a big part of it. (I still need to watch the last two episodes of Hannibal because it was on at the same time as the NBA finals.)

Starwars.com put Clone Wars episodes up a week after they aired, didn't they? If so, I imagine they'll do the same thing with Rebels, and I hope Dave Filoni does little features for the Rebels episodes like he did for Clone Wars (and weren't those online Saturday morning after the episodes aired Friday night?).

I don't remember how Disney handled Tron: Uprising on Disney XD.com beyond streaming the first episode; which was also on Disney XD's YouTube page and as a free download on iTunes. I do know that I watched it through iTunes because of the changing schedule.

With Rebels I'll just get a iTunes Season Pass for that too. I wonder if they're still going to do that Star Wars Apple TV app. If so that'll be cool because I may get an Apple TV since they're supposed to be updating it.

And I guess that's a good place to stop. :)

25. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Fridays, just like TCW