main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Direction do you think Lucasarts should take with Jedi Outcast 2?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Yuuzhanvong1000, Feb 17, 2003.

?

What Direction do you think Lucasarts should take with Jedi Outcast 2?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Fighting the Yuuzhan Vong

11.1%
  2. Continuing to fight Imperials and Dark Jedi

22.2%
  3. Some combination of the two

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuuzhanvong1000

Yuuzhanvong1000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
  2. Yuuzhanvong1000

Yuuzhanvong1000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    I think Lucasarts usually tries to keep some familiarity for people who aren't as into Star Wars but like the series so they have always used mainly Stormtroopers and aliens to fight, I hope they reconsider this in the sequel (i.e. having Kyle fight a rogue imperial who has formed an alliance with the vong.)

[color=indigo]We have this disussion already taking place. One line of thinking is not mentioned in your poll - Clone Wars ;)

Please take this discussion here;

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9892725] If you have any info about an Addon or sequel to JK2, post here!! (Sequel = confirmed!) [/link]

Thanks. :) [/color]

3. Invid_Clone

Invid_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    i.e. having Kyle fight a rogue imperial who has formed an alliance with the vong

Or having Kyle hunt some Vong in earlier missions, but at the end having him go against the last Sith: Lumiya. You could have Tavion being her apprentice just so you could have a link to JO and it'd be kinda cool to have Kyle fighting off evil Sith bi-- I mean, witches. Yeah, witches. Heh. ;)

Hmm...in fact, Tavion looks like a Dathomiri witch. So this time, instead of having male Reborn minions, you could have a combo of Reborn and Dathomiri witches to fence against.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.