main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do you all think of Kit Fisto?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Darth_Adaul, Sep 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNomis

DarthNomis Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 2, 2001
    Maybe his son didn't want to work with jar-Jar or any of that icky goo.

2. robot120

robot120 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2001
    Kit Fisto is definately a male. Ahmed says "him" and "he" several times when referring to him in the video.

3. moparguy

moparguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2000
    Yeah good point there Robot, glad you caught that. I didn't

4. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001
    He's sexy.

5. moparguy

moparguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2000
    Well, they have a guy acting for the part of Kit but I heard a few others say that he is in fact a she. I know thay have men playing the parts of women as other characters but could they do the same for a somewhat semi important character as Kit. He will not be moving as a female moves so will this be a convincing actor if in fact Kit is Female.

Kit is MALE

6. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Ahmed or Fisto?

7. baggles

baggles Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    I wouldn't say that Fisto is the Fett of the prequels. That will be Plo Koon.

Fans already seem split on Kit's look, while Plo Koon has almost universal acceptance.

8. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001
    "Ahmed or Fisto?"

Both.

[face_plain]

9. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
  10. Q187

Q187 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Kit's definately a female. You guys didn't hear about her relationship with Obi-Wan? [face_laugh]

11. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    I don't care what anyone says, my Boba Fett is Saesee Tinn. Not Plo Koon, although he does rock too. Also, have we considered the Poofmeister as a possible Boba Fett for this trilogy? We need a Poof Deluxe Action Figure ASAP!

12. Ewan-Kenobi

Ewan-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 21, 2000
    "Kit's definately a female. You guys didn't hear about her relationship with Obi-Wan?"

Oh SHUT up! ;) [face_laugh]

To you new people, that's a reference to a 'joke' that took place long ago. Where a bunch of insiders lied and said Kit Fisto was a dreadlocked female on the Council that went with Obi-Wan on his mission, is his love interest, and died because of Anakin.

It's NOT even funny. :D

13. DARTHJADO

DARTHJADO Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    Who thinks Fisto is the Boba Fett of the PT?

God no. Jango is the pre-processed Boba Fett of the PT.

We knew his name long ago and now he's got several comics in the making. They're shoving him down our throats!

14. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    I'd like to see a complete list of these preview figures. I hope they're all background Jedi. That would be sweet.

15. bluesnaggletooth

bluesnaggletooth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2000
    Jango is already cool and already kicks ass. Jado should process his negative butt out of this discussion---post haste!!!

16. Q187

Q187 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Hehe.......

17. DarthBinksApocalpyse

DarthBinksApocalpyse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    I HIGHLY doubt that Kit Fisto will be the Fett of the PT. I mean, he does have a following in these boards, I've seen his/her name in many places, but I don't think it's gonna get much bigger than that.

When I saw "Fisto" on these boards, I had no idea who it was until I looked into it. And now that I know who he is, I still don't really care.

He/she just doesn't have the "cool" factor that people say Boba Fett, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi, etc. have.

18. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Would you say Jango is being pre-processed much like Aurra was post-processed?

19. Darth_Adaul

Darth_Adaul Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2001
    I also don't think Kit Fisto will be a prequel Fett, that title will probably go to Plo. Hey I don't hear much hype about Zam Wessel, what's up with this guy. He cool or not??

20. Q187

Q187 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Zam is a girl, and no, I'm not kidding this time!!

21. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    I think that Kit Fisto sounds like a character from Mike Tyson's Punchout game from the old original Nintendo!

Other than that, he looks pretty cool. What's up with Luminara Unduli?

22. Tricky

Tricky Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I want to talk about what Kit Fisto is. obviously the squid alien thing from MIB is happening, & if we remember, ILM did the sf/x for when the alien mother was giving birth to the baby in the back of the car. There were tentacles all over the place.

Now this is the only thing that's got me excited about Kit Fisto. He/she could be a alien with grabbing tentacles, who uses the force & lightsabers & ****! If G.Lucas's kids have influenced him enough to use that design for Fisto, you just know that ILM is going to make him/her look good.

The only way that Lucas was going to get away with showing off the many Jedi fighting & using different Jedi powers while looking cool, was going to be in a scene shot like a Gladiator movie.

23. Tricky

Tricky Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    yeah man, that totally makes sense Cheeba Cell. I wanna see Fisto swing out his tentacles & grab stormtrooper clones by their heads & whip them like yo-yo's. I'd rather see that than seeing Yoda use a lightsaber man.

24. DarthBinksApocalpyse

DarthBinksApocalpyse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    Good Lord...you're kidding right? [face_plain]

Grabbing people with TENTACLES and whipping them around?

Let's all hope that'll happen AFTER Jabba loses a full ton and becomes the ladies man.

25. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Just because something was *ahem* 'inspired' *coughrippedoffcough* from something else, doesn't mean it came from the mind of Lucas' kids :p
    Don't make them the scapegoat for everything you don't like in this new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.