main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What Episode VII info are you most looking forward to next?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by LunarMoth, May 19, 2014.

?

What Episode VII info are you most looking forward to next?

1. Title

14 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Character List (who plays who)

52 vote(s)
    60.5%
  3. Who's the Baddie?

8 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. Storyline

12 vote(s)
    14.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Alright kids, now that we have a cast, what do you want next. Please vote and discuss. I would love to hear what info you would like revealed next and why.

Me? Villain.

Why? Because for me, the whole ST is riding on getting that right.

Dra---, Palpatine77 and Immortiss like this.
  2. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    More casting reveals, info on who everyone is playing, then I can't make up my mind what I want the most next (title, baddie, story, etc).. because I'm like a dog chasing cars not knowing what to do if I ever catch it, I just know I want it.

Pensivia, T-R-, Darth Punk and 2 others like this.
  3. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I'd take anything at this point, but I'm most excited to learn who's playing who. It wouldn't even have to be character names, necessarily, but confirmation that Daisy is a Solo kid, resolution of who Domhnall Gleeson is, and things like that.

JediMasterJessica and T-R- like this.
  4. Han Burgundy

Han Burgundy Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    Actually, right now the next thing I want is some official images of cast members in costume. Or concept art. Something to give us an idea of what this movie is actually going to look like.

But of the things you listed? Title. I'm tired of just saying "Episode 7". I want an acronym, dammit.

5. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    Title
    If there is a Jedi order or not.

6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    The title, easily. Each of the previous 6 titles are so well known, so part of our vernacular, that I eagerly anticipate Episode VII's entry into that iconic lexicon.

Death_Jar_Jar and Indy 11 like this.
  7. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    Definetly the story, knowing the story makes the other 3 easier to guess.

8. jedinightwing

jedinightwing Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2009
    Who's playing who and pictures in costume.
    plot points can come after that, it's just easier to fit the puzzle together if you know who's who.

Trebor Sabreon and T-R- like this.
  9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Definitely character names and who is playing who, accompanied by the first official images of all of them in costume. :D

10. Myself656

Myself656 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 5, 2008
    Definitely the cast list (or rather what the roles are... Han and Leia's daughter, Luke's apprentice, Alliance officer, Regional governor, Fallen Jedi, etc.) as it provides the most effective source for discussion and speculation that's going to be a huge part filling my time waiting for the movie to actually come out.

T-R- likes this.
  11. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008
    I'd say it's likely that we'll get a character list before title or storyline (and, presumably, a sense of who the baddie concurrently), so I'll say that's what I'm most looking forward to since it's likely to be next.

12. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Merlin_Ambrosius69 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 4, 2008
    I'd like to know the story. The characters' identities are implicit in that information. Two birds with one stone, and all that.

13. vinsanity

vinsanity Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2013
    Pictures of the set, whether official or not :p

14. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    Definitely who plays who. Aside from a spy photo here and there and the trailers I sort of want as little info as possible! I would also love Rebels to start as I miss weekly Star Wars.

T-R- likes this.
  15. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    List of planets we'll see would be cool also.

16. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    I'd like to see concept art next, personally.

17. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013
    Definitely want to know who the new kids are, and hoping and praying for at least one Skywalker kid, and one Solo kid.

I'd also love to know if Han and Leia are still together, that's really important to me and would prefer to know in advance so I can try and get over it rather than freaking out in the cinema, lol :p

18. DarthPinoy

DarthPinoy Jedi Knight star 1

May 14, 2014
    The bad guys, the bad guys, the bad guys. Driver in particular. What exactly IS a "Darth Vader-like villain" 35 years after ROTJ?

19. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    First Photo of Mark, Harrison and Carrie in costume

20. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    More information on who is playing whom.

I remember the reveals on TPM went roughly as follows: Ewan McGregor (Obi Wan); Natalie Portman (The Young Queen); Liam Neeson (Jedi Master) etc; in other words, we had some character names but not others. Crucially however it became much clearer who the main protagonists were. It was then announced that Ian Mc Diarmid would be back (no prizes for guessing who he would playing) but the 'under wraps' character as I recall was Darth Maul.

Just having an idea of the characters would be fantastic! I suspect though that we won't get much until most of the Principal Photography is finished, but I live in hope... And maybe there will be a special character under wraps for some big reveal later.

21. jedilips

jedilips Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 18, 2013
    Teaser poster, even if it's still only titled as Episode VII.

22. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    I was going to include a poster on the list of options, but with the assumption that a poster could sort of include all the other choices I left it off. Maybe I shouldn't have.....

23. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    I wasn't around here for the PT days and I'm wondering, now that filming has begun in earnest, if information on the production at this point in time is scarcer or is this about what it was like then? I'm estimating that this is pretty scarce compared to the PT production.

Dra--- likes this.
  24. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    All of the above, your list and the other suggestions provided, but I will settle for "who plays who".

T-R- likes this.
  25. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I can't wait for the plot to leak online, and to see the rage when Jedi and Sith aren't mentioned.

Bounty Hunter Heshler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.