main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What ever happened to ...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DarthMandarb, Jul 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMandarb

DarthMandarb Jedi Master star 2

May 29, 2002
    So whatever happened to certain items in the Star Wars movies. I was thinking about the scene (specifically) in Jedi where Luke and Han are led to an audience with Jabba. Luke doesn't have his cloak on anymore because he threw it off in the Rancor fight. So what became of the cloak?

The point of this thread is to point out what might have happened to objects/people that were in the movies. But please, throw out anything you've heard/read about in the EU ... let's just stick with the movies!

Examples:
    Dak Ralter - Luke left him in the snowspeeder. Did wild Wampas eventually find him and have a tasty Dak-sickle?

Luke's Lightsaber - From tESB did some young male Ugnaught find it and use it to impress his girlfriend and it's now hanging lovingly above his fireplace? Did he keep the hand too?

Stolen Stormtrooper Armour - aNH. Where did it end up after Han and Luke took it off? Did the Empire put it back into service or was it melted down? Was it still sitting in that small room where they changed when the Death Star go boom?

Let's here some other ideas of things left behind in the films. You can be either serious or humorous. I want to see how many 'missing' items we can come up with!

Darth Mandarb

2. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    Yeah, and whatever happened to Leia's Boush outfit? Did Bib Fortuna try it on?

And who gets Jabba's "waterpipe" after he passes on?

Did the fuzzy dice on board the falcon belong to Lando? Maybe Chewbacca took it down between scenes because he had a falling out with him? Did Lando find them and reclaim them when he used the Falcon to blow up the second Death Star?

3. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    When I first saw this thread I was like 'Whatever happend to Robot Jones?'

4. Fireant

Fireant Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    Yoda's Hut - Did it just get over grown or did another creature take abode?

Ponda's arm - Did Wuher make a tasty cocktail from it (as Greedo ended up as one for Jabba)

What about Obi-Wan's Lightsaber - Did Vader keep it as a keepsake?

5. DarthMandarb

DarthMandarb Jedi Master star 2

May 29, 2002
    Wouldn't it have been a nice touch to have Ben's robes and lightsaber hanging on the wall in Vader's chambers aboard the Executor in tESB? Kind of like Han hanging in the carbonite on Jabba's palace wall.

hmmm ...

This is fun. Keep 'em coming!!

dm

6. A_Puppet_Yoda_Is

A_Puppet_Yoda_Is Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2003
    Did they ever say what happened to the Sandcrawler that belonged to the slaughtered Jawas? Maybe some Tusken Raiders found it and turned it into a Bantha Barn.

7. JBRO_13

JBRO_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    What ever happened to Han's jacket from ESB? He doesn't have it when he's frozen...someone has it somewhere.

I bet some kid in Cloud City picked it up and is dancing around his apartment in it, listening to Loverboy's "The Kid is Hot Tonight".

Oh wait...it's me.

8. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Luke's Lightsaber from ESB - Vader (I think) recovered it and gave it to the Emperor. Joruus C'Baoth used them to make a clone of Luke. Luuke Skywalker (the clone) was defeated by Mara Jade. She kept Luke's ESB saber.

Obi-Wan's lightsaber from ANH - Vader kept it and took it to his palace. (I think.. this is explained in the Junior Jedi Knights book 'Kenobi's Blade')

Dak Ralter - Pretty sure he's dead.

9. MaskedSuperstar

MaskedSuperstar Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2003
    What happened to the bodies of the two techs that scanned the Falcon on the Death Star, and the two stormtroopers that went in to give them a hand?

10. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Han probably forgot about those two techs and left the bodies in the smuggling compartments- later, Han was in for a nasty surprise. ;;D

>>Did wild Wampas eventually find him and have a tasty Dak-sickle?<<

You mean frozen Dak-cakes.

11. Old_Brown_Shoe

Old_Brown_Shoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    To heck with Han's jacket; what about Lando's cape? That'd impress the ladies ;)

12. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Other stormtroopers found the unconscious bodies of the stormtroopers and scanner techs aboard the Falcon and took them to sick bay, where they died when the Death Star exploded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.