main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is your Favorite Lightsaber?

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Hey everybody, What is your favorite Lightsaber and why?

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    My personal favorite is Luke Skywalker's green lightsaber from ROTJ. I think I love this one more than the rest because I remember the first time he ignited it, I thought the green glow was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Plus it's the first one that I owned when I was all of 6 years old and I still have it and it's not in too bad of condition although I have retired it from dueling. :)

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    My favotite is Dooku's... The design is really original, and does fit his fencing style.

4. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I don't really have a favorite, yet. But I must say that Darth Maul's was kick a$$, maybe his is my favorite?

5. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I really liked TPM ObiWan's; there was a lot of cool detail in it. I also like Luke's original because it was made out of camera equipment (graflex flash handle in case you didn't know) that interests me because I am a photographer :)

6. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    I like my own I disigned but I dont know how to make it. I have it on paper and will show it at the first meeting I go to.

7. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Darth Maul's saber is my favorite hands down! It's unconventional and deadly like the Maulster himself. I wonder if Sidious had one since he was a Darth himself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.