main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA What time are you lining up?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithSeb, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Well if some of us helped it wouldn't be perfect but it still might be better than any other Darth Maul costume there. I say go for it. :)

2. koRn_flakes

koRn_flakes Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    I dressed up as darth Maul for TPM I only decided to do it the day of the premiere, it turned out pretty well actually

3. DavidTBrookes

DavidTBrookes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    If anyone wants a lift on Wednesday, I need to know via this thread or via email or via mobile by Tuesday night at the very latest.

4. Jedi_Master_Peter

Jedi_Master_Peter Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    ok, only if you guys can help out with the face paint, cos mum cant be bothered

5. bexta_tha_jedi_fairy

bexta_tha_jedi_fairy Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2002
    hey im new here too and i was thinking about goin at around 8 or 9ish but really it depends on when my other friends are going. cos i wanna get good seats n all you know...

6. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    My wife will be getting some face painting practice earlier that night for her Amidala outfit and I've got experience putting an anchor on my face for Dockers games. We can help with face paint. ;)

7. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    If Princess_Lego has got the Amidala costume from Apparition, all you need is a white face and bottom lip, red upper lip and stripe on bottom lip, and two red dots on her cheeks. Use lipstick for the dots, you can get away with using moisturiser and talcom powder for the white and your all set... :) (Been there, done that...)

Here's a decent close-up picture of her head... :)

8. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    That's the costume. Her plan was to use some of my sister's white stage make-up. Your idea sounds interesting though. She's gone off to try it right now. :)

9. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    If people are still interested in what time people will be lining up, a friend of mine said some friends of his will be there at 10am! So if you want to get there early there should be some people to keep you company (I doubt I'll be awake by then ;) ). And my friend intends to join them around 4-5pm.

My current plan (and the plan of my friends getting a lift with me) is to get to the theatre around 5:00-5:30pm and have dinner at Sizzler. I'll then probably join the line sometime between 6-7 depending on how long it is.

10. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    soneil, the stage make-up may be the way to go. I don't know how good the lasting power on the talcom powder is... But talcom powder is just a really cheap alternative to going out and buying some decent white makeup (mine costs $21 or somewhere close to that)... :)

11. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Well now she's got both. :)

12. DarthDatorri

DarthDatorri Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2001
    Well, I'm sure most of you were aware, that me and a couple of mates started lining up at 11pm on Tuesday night....I slept soo well after AOTC!

Anyway, there was an article in the West Australian, and I got a mention! :D

(My 15 minutes of fame!) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.