main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What's next after The Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Ferus Olin, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    The end of the universe as I see it at the rate this is going.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  2. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I would like to see how the Sith defeated the "first" Republic when they ruled a thousand years before TPM. It would be cool to see the differences between the Jedi of these two eras and how the Sith as a cult were able to take and lose control of the Galaxy.

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
  5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Sounds like a gaming mouse

[​IMG]

DM99 and Legocloneguy22 like this.
  6. Silas Tri

Silas Tri Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2012
    I have 2 timeline choices for any format (TCW style animation or live-action).

1) Pre-ANH (The establishment of the Empire and rise of the Rebellion)

2) The time frame between ANH and ESB.

Legocloneguy22 and Darth Vader like this.
  7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    [face_frustrated]

Seerow likes this.
  8. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
  9. Darth Avnius

Darth Avnius Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2012
    They should move forward the timeline. If they need ideas, the story I'm writing deals in 800 aby so LUCAS FILMS and or ARTS, if you need anything let me know Lol.

10. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I remember buying those comics back in the day and noticing how the art would fluctuate from good to crap, then back to good, then back to crap again. It ruined the series for me, not to mention all the swords and medallions and weird Force powers.

11. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I hope the Live Action show takes place between ROTS and ANH. If we do another animated show I hope it takes place after ROTJ but follows minor characters with cameos from the main characters around the events of the Bantam run.

12. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    A friend of mine also writes a story some 800nyears after ROTJ. Its plot is very unique i want to say. Its about how the force degenerates after the death of the last jedi/force sensitives and becoming a monster (Yes force itself becoming a monster! LOL) and the hyperspace is not usable anymore. The planets in the galaxy are on their own. In this timeperiod the fanfic is about a 12 or 10 year old boy which kills people with a prehistoric lightsaber, for a living.

Its crazy stuff but some people seem to love it!

LOL

Darth Avnius and Seerow like this.
  13. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    I'd also love to see the CW crew moving on to a OT era tv show after CW wraps. If Dave Filoni is up for another series I'd love it if he stayed on, if not then appoint a new show runner and have Dave as a producer.

Between ANH and ESB would be ideal, since they can then have Han. Same animation style as CW, largely the same cast but with a few new members. Who does a really good Han? Isn't it David Collins? Of course there will be very little directly connecting CW and an OT series, but they could give us a few episodes that reintroduce CW era characters and plot threads. Like a Zillo Beast plot, where the Empire finally produces trooper armor with Zillo technology. Or bring back an older whoever doesn't die in CW, like Cad Bane or Hondo.

14. Darth Avnius

Darth Avnius Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2012
    Whoa that is some sweet stuff! I should meet this guy. I wonder if I should tell what my story is going to be about but I don't like spoilers. Tell me what you think.

15. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    If we got an OT show it would be cool if we got say 2 seasons in-between ANH and ESB, then 1 season between ESB and ROTJ, and then a couple of seasons after ROTJ.

16. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    I think if there is going to be another show, the best choice is to find a place where where it would be hard to mess with canon. And I think the best way to do that is the Legacy Era, after the Legacy War comics.

It would be kinda hard for some one to mess up the lore when they don't have much lore to follow in the future. And also I'd love to see those Imperial Knights in action, they deserve more popularity! Maybe have a whole Jedi are the peace keepers and the imperial knights are the warriors thing going on, where they don't go around yelling and raising their lightsabers at each other as much. Have the Jedi be the largest they've ever been, with the Imperial Knights close behind.

Oh, and don't get me started on the One Sith, i'd love to see those guys in action. And we need an army for the one Sith too, possibly trained by mandolorians? That would be sweet!

Then again, an Old Republic show would work great too, and lots of people know alot about that era. And did anyone see that Anime Star Wars video on YouTube? I'm no big Anime fan, but that looked cool!

As of right now, i'm fine waiting for the live action series, even though i doubt that'll happen for a while. But so help me if it's not out within ten years, i'll take over Lucas Films and crown myself as their new Emperor!

17. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    If they can do a good show, then I don't care in what era it takes place and they can steam roll over canon and retcon as they wish and I'll be happy. If it's a terrible show, then I won't watch it and therefore it won't really exist for me. If it's like TCW in quality, then I'll like the ideas behind it but occasionally feel incredibly let down with execution.

18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'd be willing to give any new SW show in any time line a shot. I'm the curious type.

19. Jedi Ghurubai

Jedi Ghurubai Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2012
    I would love one during the New Sith Wars. It has plenty of potential, if it's done right marketing would not be an issue.

20. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002

I bet We might get episodes 7 8 and 9 since kathleen kennedy took over for George lucas. But I am not sure its going to have the skywalker family!!

21. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    A Shadows of the Empire TV movie adaptation would be a lot of fun in the CW style.

22. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Follow the line of Zannah & Cognus to Rugess Nome with Hego Damask...

23. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I'd like anything outside the PT era. In particular, an OT or post OT based series. I may have mentioned this before, but I wonder how much of the hate this show gets is simply a symptom of burn out and frustration with the PT/CW/Anakin era. I think people are just sick of PT Star Wars, they want the vintage, classic back. You have no idea how many people were alienated by TCW's movie just from hearing the premise alone. "ANOTHER movie with the Clone Wars and whiny Anakin? Again? What's wrong with Luke?" And so on.

24. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Special edition version 2, where Ahsoka and Lux have been digitally remastered into the film living alongside Obi Wan on Tatooine. They find R2 D2 and Luke gains a surrogate mother figure.

25. GeneralCIS

GeneralCIS Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2012
    I would love to see a show between TPM and AOTC. Sadly I dont think this will happen :/

SeparatistFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.