main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When you think about the movie, what's the first image in your head?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by NorCalBirdz, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    Immolation scene for me too. I don't know the last words Obi-wan says to Anakin pops into my head first. good stuff

2. happydudethe3rd

happydudethe3rd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2005
    Three moments:

"I hate you!"

"You turned her against me!"

"What have I done?"

3. vikingjedi1

vikingjedi1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2001
    The lava is the first thing I think of.

4. origjedi

origjedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2001
    Palpatine:Are you THREATENING me Master Windu?![face_devil]

You really hear the dark side in Palpatine's voice...

5. Spare_Parts

Spare_Parts Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Padme?s little moment of reflection once she lands on Mustafar

and

Obi and Anakin locked in that force push battle.

6. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    Owen and Beru Lars with baby Luke, staring off into the twin suns.

7. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Anakin. On fire. Screaming.

8. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    I think of the Order 66 montage beginning with Obi-Wan falling to his "doom."

9. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Anakin reaching up but unable to save himself.

10. LordIsurus

LordIsurus Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    There are a few for me. I mean, at different times, one scene or another will pop in first and I feel like watching it again. Err, I've only seen it 6 times so far.

After the first viewing, though, one seemingly odd scene seemed to resonate. That was the scene where Padme is in her apartment and Anakin goes into the Jedi Council room as ordered by Mace. There's this awesome asian style music in the background and they both go to their respective windows and look out at the city. It lasts for a short while, but the city looks so awesome and there is no talking...just an eerie silence and you know something big is going to go down soon. That one and then when Anakin extends his lightsaber in the Temple after that youngling asks what they're gonna do. That youngling looked shocked and scared. ouch.

A number of my fav scenes are on Mustafar though. "I hate you!" is fantastic. But prior to that, right after Obi-Wan has swung off that spire onto that floating platform, you see Anakin swing back to that spire and run up it and then he jumps too. Seeing him running up that thing, instead of wanting him dead, I found myself hoping he makes it. Then his hateful look on his face as the droid he's standing on comes toward Obi-Wan is just wicked. Another is when Padme looks out from her ship, and you see Anakin in the distance lower his robe s hood and run toward the ship.

Seeing Anakin's horror as he looks up at the Helmet being lowered. Kinda reminded me a lot of the ending of original movie "the fly". I just hope Anakin gets HBO in that thing....err.

Err hmm, how about when the ship at the start is tilted down and they're heading towards Coruscant and you see that one Nemoidian scream out "Magnetize....magnetize" or something. For some reason, that bit sticks out.

'Order 66' is awesome too. Not sure about any other people, but a few of us thought it was close enough to 666 and that maybe someone told George to remove the third 6, knowing the feeling would get across. I found it awesome that even though you really dont get to know much about the other Jedi on the Council, that it was still heavy seeing them taken out that way. Felt like Yoda...I did.

Ok, yeah, so I think of the whole movie apparently when it pops into mind. Nice.

Isurus the White

11. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Hmmm. When I think about this movie, I normally first see images of the opeing shot of the space battle. I really loved the way that the camera panned and zoomed all around the action.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    revenge of the wind!

12. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    The image that pops into my head is one of Anakin crying... either as he's alone in the Council Chamber or standing on the platform on Mustafar.

The lines I think of are usually:

"What have I done?"
    "You were my brother Anakin, I loved you!"
    "You were the Chosen One!"
    "Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"

13. generalgreivous4

generalgreivous4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2005
    The darkness of the movie, and the volcanic planet...pretty much the finel part of the movie, which does end in a place like hell. Thats the first Image I suppose I get, hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.