main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Where to buy ROTS T-Shirts?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediBoo, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBoo

JediBoo Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2004
    Me and my friend saw quite a few folks already wearing these shirts, but it burnt a hole in our heads...WHERE to buy it?

Would be pretty cool to wear a General Grievous T-Shirt on the big day itself :D

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    This was posted awhile back in another thread I think. Baleno is selling Star Wars t-shirts at S$12 each. The designs are ok but not really my type.

3. JediBoo

Apr 11, 2004
    Well, I tried searching, got nothing in return.
    Ok, now there is, but that's after creating this thread =p

Hmm, Baleno, I could check it out. Thanks Jazz! :)

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    There is also a promotion where you can get 2 for $20.

All Baleno Outlets should have it tho' the best range will be at regular and big-size ones. The one between Tampines Bus Interchange and MRT doesn't seem to have that much.

5. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    yeah..and at century square(near tampines mall)2 level, there is one shop there too...and they also gave out fan(literaly)coupons,not relly much but still like it!

6. aanakin

Dec 17, 2004
    does anyone have any idea to where to get other star wars t-shirts???(original trilogy...mostly)

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Errr.....Collector's Shops seems to be the best bet. I thot I saw some at Alaric's over at Funan Centre.

I used to have TPM ones from Bossini to let got but got to dig my wardrobe to find out the range and if I still want to let them go. :p

8. aanakin

Dec 17, 2004
    okay, thanx!

9. jalibhoy

jalibhoy Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2005
    those baleno t-shirts are...ugghh

its terrible...whoever designed them are most probably not star wars fans...

the 'vader' looks terrible..

10. JediBoo

Apr 11, 2004
    yeah. I was disappointed.
    The only nice one was the plain SWROTS logo. The rest are just pathetic.

Hmm, maybe I should just iron on my own design eh?
    Anyone have a LARGE picture of General Grievous? :D
    Other than the wallpaper at sw.com of course ;)

11. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    i kinda got the same reaction when i first saw them. But after a while it doesnt matter wad the t-shirt looks like, cos the t-shirt doesnt wear u, u wear the t-shirt.and slowly it looks nicer and nicer.
    Feel the Force in the t-shirt and u will be well

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    IMHO, the best were from the OT eras, from 1996-1997. I gotten mine from Taka when they had sales on it around that time. Favourite is the ROTJ Luke-Biker Scout and Vader's "I Want You!" ones tho' they means I can't tuck in my T-Shirt. :p

The TPM ones from Bosini are also cool but pity Bosini Singapore don't carry it. I gotten mine through my sis in Hong Kong. Instead, Bata released the T-Shirts. AOTC Bosini ones are not bad with my Favourite the Jango one.

As for the new Baleno ones, well, they obviously trying to be cheapsake and used image printing for most of the t-shirts instead of proper Silk-Screen Printing for those SW T-Shirts years/movies before. I may just wait towards the end of their promotion and get a few, since Baleno is notorious for having cool sales.

13. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Arr, gd idea. nvm, heck it. i got mine for free anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.