main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon wheresa every one at???

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    meesa no seein peoples in a longo tello time.... whats a happined

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I started college, so that's really bogged me down.

3. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    what about every one else!!!!!?????

4. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I'm in hybernation....Carbinate Solo style...lol
    Working Darth Life gets in the way of having fun. Actually met with some independent film guys on Sunday to see if we can get the SW FanFilm I wrote off the ground. I brought everything I had worked on for it to show them. They were mostly impressed, especially on how I put together a comic book form of the storyboards of the fanfilm. Hope to hear from them later this month on what they want to do.

Other than that, looking at the callendar. We should schedule a meeting soon. Any thoughts??

-Eric

5. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    i guess i was sorta hibernating....just not carbonite...i wish lol, i was just working a ton!!!!!!!!!
    i would love to try to make it to a meeting!!!! just not sure of every ones status like where would it be p-town, salem???? whats every one thinkin????

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Hey Eric, if you need a generic nameless thug in your film, I can fill in. :p I have experience. [face_whistling]

I'd be up for a meeting soon. Hopefully school wouldn't get in the way.

7. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Like I said, in the meeting thread, I don't get much computer time, like I used to. Couple that with the fact that I am moving into an apartment where I will be on my own and have no internet.... well, that will complicate things. I won't be checking messages boards as frequently as I used to, nor will I be on Facebook as often as I would like. But, as soon as I get some extra scratch I will remedy that.

Until then, I guess I am like an old hermit who lives in a hut, up on a bluff, watching over his.... well, you get the idea.

- Bill

8. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I guess with the prequel movies done, everyone who was a fan has lost interest.
    But for us die hard true fans who still love the saga, there is the Cone Wars. I love them.
    Then there is all the EU stuff from comics to non-fictional books, which are a treasure trove of info if your are into all that.
    Collecting toys has not been as it was during the prequels IMO. Chasing across town trying to find that elusive figure isn't the same any more.
    But wait, the movies are coming back in 3D, so maybe the fans will come back...meh

I'm here though keeping the OregonFanForce alive.
    Even if only 2 members show up to meetings.

-Eric

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Gotta support the FanForce. :D

10. Aysel

Aysel Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2008
    Eric posted over at the Cloud City Garrison forums to try to pull in more folks, so I thought, fine I'll post since I am a fan and do collect books and toys....along with my costuming

11. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Now if your husband would pop in, every now and again.... :p

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.