main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Parksaber should I get?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by dark42, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark42

dark42 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    No fair!

2. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    "Thanks, all. Just ordered an Arc-Wave with a green blade! Now I have to wait 10 weeks..."

Thats the only thing that sucks! the long wait! just be patient. the sabers are worth the wait!

3. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Yes please be pateint, it IS well worth the wait. Just think if Jedi were real, and you ahd to build your own sabre, it'd take that long anyway. This way, you don't have to worry about blowing your crib into orbit if you goof. :)

Mine's to show up at the end of July.
    Anyone wanna' practice sparring?

I didn't think it'd be THAT dangerous to buld one of them until I read some of the books. if you've seen the cut-a-away in the SW-Visuial dictionary, the powercells look a LOT like AA batteries. So is it Duracell or Engerizer bunny batteries. :)

Padawan Mynn

4. KEDA

KEDA Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Engerizer bunny batteries..there was a camershal for it

5. Phil-The-Fan

Phil-The-Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2002
    Yes, the commercial. Vader was the dumb one when he used supervolt.

It would be very embarassing for your saber to go out in the middle of a fight.

I may be getting one, but I just bought a gamecube, and the next thing I'm planning to buy is 3 more controllers and super smash bros.

But luckily, one paycheck can cover one of the cheaper ones. (sabers that is)

6. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I have a Rogue with a green blade and a blue Malestrom with a blue blade. I highly recommend both. They are fantastic. I've also done sparring with them already and they take a real punishing without discernable damage.

7. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Jairen,
    They can take dueling? that's good. Even a full force hit? Any scratches on the blade?
    Furys are nice, I think that's the one I saw last year and liked it. I grabbed an Echelon and someone sold me there Fury. So anyone wanna' practice saber sparring? When I get pics, I'll post them here if the Mods are cool with it.
    Padawan Mynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.