WHO ARE YOUR FAVORTIE CHARCTERS

Discussion in 'Santa Cruz, CA' started by animedragon90, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. animedragon90 Jedi Padawan

2. LukeGroundwalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't type with all caps, n00b.
  3. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    Kit cracks me up, that grin of his. And you know the actor has dreadlocks, so he kind of used to the head tentacle thing.

My favorite char? Why, Dark Lord Sidious, of course.
  4. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm favorite SW Character equal between Han Solo and the McGregor version of Kenobi. Other favorite "breathing" character...Boga. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. Non-breathing "character" Millennium Falcon - hands down
  5. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Who's the more foolish, the n00b or the n00b who posts after him? :p ;)

Play nice, y'all. :)

My favorite character is Obi-Wan. Always has, always will. :D
  6. LadyCieone Jedi Knight

My favorite character is Darth Sidious (he made me say that). ;)

Of course, I also like Qui-Gon Jinn. That long hair ... those beautiful eyes ... *sigh* =P~

Obi-Wan ain't too bad neither. O:)

And of course, there's always Han Solo. Those tight pants ... *phew* [face_batting]
  7. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think I need to divide my love up a bit.
    OT: Luke Skywalker
    PT: Obi-wan
    Creature: Boga! Smarter than your average bird-lizard. ;)
  8. Siri-Tachi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Qui-Gon Jinn, Hands Down! Hubba-Hubba and Baby Baby Sweep me off my feet! Those Eyes, That Long Hair, and gotta love that Jedi Snit-Face![:D]

Ok Ok, let me pull myself together. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ep I, II, III - girls you KNOW which actor I mean!) He's easy on the eyes. :D

OT - In all fairness, the orginal first three last chapters, Han Solo is hard to beat (and I agree with LadyCieone..LOVE those tight pants, especially in Empire when he is bending over and repairing the Falcon. Anyone need spackle?)[face_laugh]
  9. ID-2132 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sidious has always been my fave, but Artoo, and Yoda are also high up on my list of favorite characters for SW.
  10. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb, here, since everybody loves to comment on Whiney Luke. But I like Luke a lot. Not ROTJ Luke, when someone said, "Wear black! Be mysterious! Have no inflection!" But, say, ESB Luke. :)

Han, of course, rocks. He even rocks in the radio series, portrayed as a New Yorker by Perry King. Because...hey, it's Han. (And Brian Daley wrote him better than anybody else, in my opinion.)

And the prequel Obi-Wan, when not hampered by even-worse-than-usual plotting and dialogue, really shines. And who can't love Old Ben...I mean, it's Sir Alec!!!!!

- Kai, waxing nostalgic
  11. ID-2132 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yah, I kinda like the pre-quel Obi-wan, when he isn't acting like Spock (you know Qui-Gon's science officer...lol.)
  12. Siri-Tachi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wait, wait, I forgot! Got to love George Lucas, who gave it all to us! [:D]
  13. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a love-hate relationship with George. All one-sided, of course. *grin* But I love him for beginning it all, no matter what I think of some of the things he instigated along the way.
  14. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4

Ahem. (goes down his checklist)

Darth Sid costume: check
    Long hair: check
    Blue eyes: check
    Tight pants: Hmmm... have to run them through the dryer to shrink them a few more times.

Must keep M'Lady happy...

"Don't forget your angry eyes!" from Toy Story 2

15. Darth_REV Jedi Padawan

16. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, Revan is cool. *thumbs up*
  17. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    It was all about Luke for me as a kid, but now... hmm, Chewie fer sure, Younger Obi-Wan, and, yeah, still Luke. Sure he started off whiny, but he grew up. Eventually he reached a point where he was almost not quite whiny at all for long stretches of time :D.
  18. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    oh, let me think... yeah, it's always been all about Vader.

but i did love han and luke too when i was young. especially han... dashing scoundrel that he was.

19. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    You know, I think it's too hard to choose just one. But if I had to, I think I'd go with Han.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.