main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

who else is sick and tired of this choosen one bologni?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by homeless_jedi, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    No, the Force is only in 'Blaence' if it isn't being used.

Anikin was prophisised to Bring balance becuse he wa going to, with or without Luke, kill palpy and die himself. Yoda and Obi-wan defied the will of the force by training Luke, and keeping it out of balance by having a force user.

thats my theroy

2. Sophita

Sophita Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Can someone please explain why people think Luke is the one who balanced the force? What'd he do? ?[face_plain]

I don't see how one could really complain about the Chosen one thing; It's only mentioned in one scene in one movie, so far as I can remember. If you don't like it, you can quite easily fast forward through that scene and pretend it doesn't exist. :)

I think both the older Jedi teachings and the Sith teachings corrupted the force. They both had to go for their to be any "true" balance.

3. MasterJedi_Adam

MasterJedi_Adam Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    But I thought Neo was the "Chosen" one?

Im so confused.

4. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001
  5. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Neo...The Matrix Chosen One.

...honestly, I don't see how the force gets "balanced" in ROTJ. Wouldn't killing Palpatine throw the force OUT of balance? I mean, shouldn't the lightside, and the darkside be equal? Yin and yang, you know.

I second that. Balance is not turning the tables completely to one side. Both sides must exist equally powerfull and controled to achieve that. So if the darkside was diminished with the Emperor's death, how could there be balance?

6. The Mentos® Strikes Back

The Mentos® Strikes Back Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2000
    It's "Bologna", not bologni! [Old Biff]You sound like such an idiot saying it like that![/Old Biff]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.