main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Who is going in costume??

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon_Ludo, Mar 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I know a similar topic had been posted on the "Celebration 2" boards, but what about you, my fellow Cincy Star Wars geeks?

2. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    I'm game if your game..:) I hope it's warm tho, for Angel's sake. If not I'll make her a cloak..:)

Lotus!

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, thanx, but we already have a cloak ready (Jedi style, same as my Qui-Gon Jinn cape, but in burgundy color to match her costume) that my mom made for her, there is just no way angel is walking down the streets of Indy in that costume!!
    Anyways, we got a hold the lady in charge of sewing our costumes, and they should be shipping tomorow or monday!! :D :D
    We couldn't get a hold of her because she was out of town working on a movie.
    For those of you guys that don't know how we are dressing up yet, Angel will be a Slave Leia, and I will be a ESB Han Solo (yup, with the boots, see "Something to laugh about" [face_laugh] ). :)
    What days are you planning on wearing your costume Lotus?

4. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Ludo:
    I've got two costumes. The one for the contest and my New Hope Costume from the Beginning. The cinnabuns costume. I'll wear that one day, and a club shirt another day.

Lotus!

5. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Amber and I are thinking about goin in costume at least one day. My Fett has lots of work that needs done in order for that to happen and I don't have a lot of time to do it. Amber doesn't really want to wear her oola costume again so we would have to come up with a new costume for her...we were thinking Mara Jade....

if we do go in costume, it will be for the parade day, the day of the actual contest

6. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    I have three costumes: flame handmaiden, jedi, and pre-senate handmaiden. I'm going to be wearing my pre-senate costume in the contest.

7. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    *nods* Cool. I have a scetch for a Mara Jade make up, for a girl who never got back to me. Black and green. The green one is really cute. *smiles* And would be really heat resistant.

Lotus!

8. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    sweet. we'll get back to you on it! Do you have the time????? I don't wanna put any bigger load on you than you already have :D

9. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Padawan:
    If you give me a few weeks, and get myself squared away for the contest we can work on something new for Amber. What costume for Mara Jade is she wanting?
    You can always give me a PM so that we dont' take up board space.. :)

Lotus!

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    This is an update for the people participatingto the costume contest:
    The number of contestants has been dropped to 50!! No worries, they stopped accepting people at 50, so nobody's getting kicked out! :)
    On the other hand, worries if you are in the "Hero" category.... there is 25 entries just in that category!!!!

11. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Where'd you read that from? The only thing I had heard was that the catagory for technology was taken off the entry, and the techology folks were put into the section for Potluck. That is how it was explained to me by the Cordinator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.