main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who would your Master be from the PT?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth_Spartan, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katrien

Katrien Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2005
    Definitely Qui-Gon. He's wise, compassionate, and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

2. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    Kenobi or Qui-Gon Jinn

Anakins fall can not be blamed on Kenobi, it was Anakins fault.

3. Darth_Davi

Darth_Davi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    my master would have to be Yoda. I am a bit of a wiseguy, and I think Yoda would get the jokes. He always seemed to me the kind of guy that enjoys a good prank.

"Put a whoopie cushion under Mace's seat I did..."

4. lord_dalton

lord_dalton Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    My favorite Sith is definitly Darth Sidious or Darth Vader(before he was in the suit). Either one of them would be a great master.

5. FallenKnight88

FallenKnight88 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2005
    Qui-gon or ROTS Obi-wan (AOTC Obi-wan was far to strict, ROTS Obi-wan is much more relaxed) I don't have a favorite sith really...the only one who's really impressed me I guess would have to be Sidious.

6. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    In no specific order:

Shaak Ti: She seems nice, and hopefully third Padawan's the charm.

Kit Fisto: He just seems like a okay person, and knows how to fight. Although he died, he was the only member of Mace's posse that actually managed to put up a fight before going down.

Luminara Unduli: A nice, level headed Jedi. One of only a handful of Jedi that didn't act like a thickhead when dealing with Anakin, and that he seemed to genuinely respect and like.

Jedi that I shouldn't be trained by

Aayla Secura: Unofficial girlfriend of Kit Fisto. If I was her Padawan I would be kicked out of the Order, and possibly her as well. Think Anakin/Padme.

Barriss Offee: Apprentice of Luminara Unduli. Same as with Aayla. Think Anakin/Padme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.